My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

ah, I feel like I understand now- perhaps you should contact those guys and see if they'll give you a job in their PR department. I'm not surprised its a little known and understood condition with THEM explaining it.

Thats also a lousy condition to have, mate.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really *fruitcage* hate the dreams I get that basically encourage all my mild phobias to come out when I'm awake, like dreaming about *fruitcage* ing huge insects in otherwise nice dreams then the dream becoming in insectified nightmare. I hate that almost as much as I hate the chemical nightmares where ordinary or only mildly worrying things become terrifying and horrific.

I hate that dream where 2 women are having sex in an alleyway and then one of them kills the other while getting off on it by forcing the woman's own arm down her throat, choking her to death :angry: Why brain, why?????!!!??

These patches of dreams happen every week and they serve no purpose, whay am I trying to frightenm myself???!! Sorry, bit deep there.

I really wish I could stop imagiuning my dead grandfather in my house too, kinda sucks that he died there but it could be a lot worse so WHY MUST I TORMENT MYSELF!??

*ahem*

Sorry I can't say any of that to anyone else, they don't really bring this kind of conversation up very often ;)

I also hate the fact it is so hard to find good, decent people who are worth your time being spent with them.

Man I could fill this thread twice over if I let loose.

Oh yeah thats why I have a blog :D

What is the point of all those different status options on MSN? "Away" "Busy" "Out To Lunch" Either you're online and able to talk, or you're not. And if you're not able to talk at the moment WHY LOG INTO A MESSENGER SERVICE? All you need are two options: Online and Online but appear offline so you can talk to the one person you need to without half a dozen random people starting conversations about nothing.

And whilst on the subject of MSN: why do some people feel the need to start a conversation that goes:

1337-a1r50f7 d00d says: hello

Sledge says: lo

1337-a1r50f7 d00d says: how r u?

Sledge says: Fine.

And that's it! Wtf? It's not a pub, you don't have to say hello to every single person online. If you have nothing to say to me, it is perfectly acceptable to not say anything.

:zorro:

What is the point of all those different status options on MSN? "Away" "Busy" "Out To Lunch" Either you're online and able to talk, or you're not. And if you're not able to talk at the moment WHY LOG INTO A MESSENGER SERVICE?

Cos sometimes we leave it running in the background while the computer is downloading when we're afk? Some of us very rarely turn off our PC's :P

THEN LOG OUT OF MSN. I get so tired of trying to get hold of people, only to find that they've left themselves logged into MSN whilst they *fruitcage* off down the pub.

How bout no?

I mean, I leave it running in the background incase someone DOES try to contact me while I'm away.

I hate that dream where 2 women are having sex in an alleyway and then one of them kills the other while getting off on it by forcing the woman's own arm down her throat, choking her to death :angry: Why brain, why?????!!!??

:blink:

I'd be fine with that if I'd not have had exactly the same dream.

How bout no?

I mean, I leave it running in the background incase someone DOES try to contact me while I'm away.

That makes no sense. If you're not there, how do they contact you? At least if you're not logged in, the person trying to contact you knows to send you an e-mail/PM. LOG OUT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TALK TO PEOPLE.

I used to have a script where any e-mails or IMs I recieved while I was logged in would be forwarded to my phone and I could just txt them back to reply.

Greatest thing was, it was all for free.

*rant*

My girl is peeing me off, the times i wanna go down the pub for a drink or two and i get a call "where are you?", now im tempted to say "im busy screwing a hot brunette" but that'll mean my priveleges taken away, will she ever give me a day where im not with her, are all girls like this?

*rant over*

*rant*

My girl is peeing me off, the times i wanna go down the pub for a drink or two and i get a call "where are you?", now im tempted to say "im busy screwing a hot brunette" but that'll mean my priveleges taken away, will she ever give me a day where im not with her, are all girls like this?

*rant over*

How's about you dump her if you don't want to be with her? Or you bring her down to the pub with you? Or tell her that she's annoying you and actually try discussing your problems instead of ranting about it on an airsoft forum?

Ok. Here's a simple explanation to this:

One of you killed the other while having sex in an earlier life.

You guys are messed up!

*Locks cabinet containing Chainsaw collection*

*puts on straightjacket*

*Curls into foetal posistion and cries in the corner*

That makes no sense. If you're not there, how do they contact you? At least if you're not logged in, the person trying to contact you knows to send you an e-mail/PM. LOG OUT IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TALK TO PEOPLE.

By that logic, should I disconnect my phone when I go out.

If I have to go, I flip msn to busy/away, if someone does need to speak to me, they can just type something out and I'll read it when I get in, like an answer phone.

By that logic, should I disconnect my phone when I go out.

If I have to go, I flip msn to busy/away, if someone does need to speak to me, they can just type something out and I'll read it when I get in, like an answer phone.

Difference between the two. PHONE CALL:

*RING RING* *RING RING* *RING RING*

*BEEP*

Answer phone: Hi, this is 1337-c0mmand0. I'm not in right now, please leave a message after the beep.

*BEEP*

Sledge: How do you SPEAK in leet, dude?

MSN:

Sledge says: Hi bud.

*Five minutes*

Sledge says: Uh, you there?

*Five minutes*

Sledge says: Oh for *fruitcage*s sake, what is the point in leaving this on WHEN YOU'RE NOT THERE? If you were showing as offline, I wouldn't be wasting my time like this. I also wouldn't have logged in purely to speak to you, and now find myself not talking to you, but talking to half a dozen other people about NOTHING. Not only that, I don't know who four of them are because they don't use their usernames in their MSN name, so they could be a troop of child molestors who think I'm twelve, or worse, they could be from ASCUK. Goddamn you to hell, you thougtless ######, I'm going to hire someone to kill you, your family, your friends and the *badgeress* you took to the prom.

Hudson Hawk says: Betty Lou Byarsky? I can get you an address on that.

Sledge says: How do YOU have my MSN address?

Difference between the two. PHONE CALL:

*RING RING* *RING RING* *RING RING*

*BEEP*

Answer phone: Hi, this is 1337-c0mmand0. I'm not in right now, please leave a message after the beep.

*BEEP*

Sledge: How do you SPEAK in leet, dude?

MSN:

Sledge says: Hi bud.

*Five minutes*

Sledge says: Uh, you there?

*Five minutes*

Sledge says: Oh for *fruitcage*s sake, what is the point in leaving this on WHEN YOU'RE NOT THERE? If you were showing as offline, I wouldn't be wasting my time like this. I also wouldn't have logged in purely to speak to you, and now find myself not talking to you, but talking to half a dozen other people about NOTHING. Not only that, I don't know who four of them are because they don't use their usernames in their MSN name, so they could be a troop of child molestors who think I'm twelve, or worse, they could be from ASCUK. Goddamn you to hell, you thougtless ######, I'm going to hire someone to kill you, your family, your friends and the *badgeress* you took to the prom.

Hudson Hawk says: Betty Lou Byarsky? I can get you an address on that.

Sledge says: How do YOU have my MSN address?

Simple: If they don't Respond DON'T KEEP WAITING AND SPEAKING TO THEM. Just sign out and o it later. Better yet, use an Email! Same logic!

Archived