My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People who drop out of sales, but don't tell you. Now, this isn't a big item, just a spare M9 slide I had kicking around that I agreed to sell for beer money, basically. Everything's agreed, take a couple of days to get the money. Fine, no problem. Days pass. Nothing. I PM the guy. Nothing. Would it kill people to at least PM saying "Sorry, something's come up, can't buy it"?

Just recently, this seems to be becoming a common trend. Even when I PM these people, I just get ignored. At what point does it become fair to start adding people to the bad trader's thread?

:zorro:

I hate driving to work. For starters everyone is parked like tits on either side of the road so that I have to drive down a 200 metre chicane. Then you get the *fruitcage* idiots that barge through even though the obstruction is on their side of the road. Then they have the *fruitcage* cheek to wave to me as if I'm their best mate.

People who will put one answer, but never back it up:

An example is Lord Jebus in the thread about the grilled turtle, he just says "looks fake to me", but why does it look fake, how does it look fake etc etc.

I've seen this amongst newer members and older members in general discussion and other places.

People who will put one answer, but never back it up:

An example is Lord Jebus in the thread about the grilled turtle, he just says "looks fake to me", but why does it look fake, how does it look fake etc etc.

I've seen this amongst newer members and older members in general discussion and other places.

Because I was stating my opinion - It just looks fake IMO. Don't be a twat :rolleyes: .

Onions. I just can't handel the layers, it's ok when they are cooked in such way you can't feel the layers (i.e. blended to death) but when I bite into a bit of onion and one of the layer slips, then another OH GOD I can't stand it.

Bossy 'milsim' airsoft players who take the game far too seriously and complain and whine when things don't go their way or isn't serious enough, and can't stand losing, and when they do they make up some stupid excuse like 'you have a box mag'...JOIN THE ARMY!!!

Example - 42nd REG :rolleyes:

risky stuff lork :P

A. when your cutlery scratches against crockery

B. when you have no money

C. when you have even less money

D. when you get an itch on your back and you cant quite reach it, so you look like a total twat trying to do wiered stuff to your back...

E. when you go to buy something and have to put something back cause youre a few pennies short... :angry:

Mates who think they're funny by pretending to beat you up or teasingly annoy you, then do something downright retarded.

Example: I'm in the common room at school, trying to read a book. A mate comes in and sits down opposite me. Fine, great. He then begins the most downright bloody annoying series of actions (I can't remember what they were, but they were bloody annoying). I jokingly laugh it off. For no reason he stabs me in the back of the hand with a pencil, then laughs that off as a joke. WTF?! Comes up in a blood blister since he did it RIGHT ON AN ARTERY.

Thanks... <_<

If he does it again I'll floor him, he might be a mate but he can be unbelievable annoying sometimes.

Archived