My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone that's like "wtf is he on about?" read the post before mine, I read it (skimmed it) and all I got out of it was

I was up early last week and what is on at 8 o clock on a saturday morning FIVE FRUITCAGING HOURS OF POKEMON.

and thus the fake bill cosby quote!

My (soon to be ex by the look of it) girlfriends mum. Stuck up, interfering nosey cow, always has to stick her nose in, punishes me for her mess ups, and won't just leave us the *fruitcage* alone. She refuses to accept anything is her fault, so blames it on me. She knows I hate her, for reasons I aint going into, and she uses that as a reason to slag me off.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, cheap 'vodak' ( <_< ) that tastes ######

My (soon to be ex by the look of it) girlfriends mum. Stuck up, interfering nosey cow, always has to stick her nose in, punishes me for her mess ups, and won't just leave us the *fruitcage* alone. She refuses to accept anything is her fault, so blames it on me. She knows I hate her, for reasons I aint going into, and she uses that as a reason to slag me off.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, cheap 'vodak' (  <_<  ) that tastes ######

(As endorsed by samm)

Lol teenage relationships.

I'll add add to that rant about driving as I also drive for a living.

People that dawdle along at 28 mph and slow down if a leaf should blow across their path or when someone 2 miles ahead breaks for a turning. The same again on fun roads (twisty's) where I want to have fun.

Drivers who have no regard for lane discapline on busy roundabouts and change lanes on entering and exiting.

People who have no regard for others, don't indicate, speed unnecessarily (there's a time and a place and its not in a 30/40 mile zone when its busy!)

Parents dropping off/picking up kids (make them walk/cycle use bus, I had too).

aaahhhhhhhhhh! that feels better :D

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I see a "Brits shut up kthx, we kick'd ur asz in teh revolutinry war, n well do it again" I want to punch my moniter. This is a british Airsoft forum, and by god they can make fun of us if they want. If you're going to defend America, do it with logical, well thought out ideas, not this ######. Stupid comments like that make us all look bad.

It may seem a bit hypocritical of me saying this, as I've personally never thought I was displaying myself, and my fellow Americans in the best way possible, but stuff like this just makes it worse.

People who DON'T bloody read when i've spent ages tidying threads up and warning people of the consequences...

and then straight after, someone causes me to close a thread because for some small reason, they can't understand a straightforward request.

Well.... NO more mister nice guy from now on.

Isn't that what we all want to aspire too, a gun collecting psyco.

Im sure im about to offend 50 % of the population here, but what is the point in cats ?

According to Ambrose Bierce: "CAT, n. A soft, indestructible automaton provided by nature to be kicked when things go wrong in the domestic circle."

Therein lay the answer to your question: What is the point [of] cats?

What is it with idiots and talking to you over IM programs? I mean, seriously, they ask you one thing, you help them that one time, and suddenly you're the most talkative person in the world to them. Won't leave you alone, every time they sign on it's, "sup," and not even proper txt spk sometimes. And I can't just tell the guy to stuff it, because usually after the long, moronic babble, there's a relevant question to something. I don't gotta listen to your lifes' story before trying to help you with your original question, which was, "what am bestest gnu?"

Oh, and of course the babble comes when I'm trying to relax. Never when I'm ready for it.

What is it with idiots and talking to you over IM programs?  I mean, seriously, they ask you one thing, you help them that one time, and suddenly you're the most talkative person in the world to them.  Won't leave you alone, every time they sign on it's, "sup," and not even proper txt spk sometimes.  And I can't just tell the guy to stuff it, because usually after the long, moronic babble, there's a relevant question to something.  I don't gotta listen to your lifes' story before trying to help you with your original question, which was, "what am bestest gnu?"

Oh, and of course the babble comes when I'm trying to relax.  Never when I'm ready for it.

I'm sorry ;_;

I just had a rather retro experience.

I rebooted and...POOF! 800x600 resolution and, joy of joys, 4 bit colour! I think my old Amstrad was 8 bit.

Impressive really. I should have grabbed some hair gel and copious amounts of gold medallions, and put on some flares.

Good ol' System Restore. At least MS acknowledge that their product is sh*t.

Actually, the deep programming of the newer Windows programs are quite ingenious. For example, their recovery programs are exquisite; you can, with the proper rummaging, recover memory lost, say, 6 weeks ago (my uncle's a programmer for a phot stock company, and he was raving about windows the other day).

Anyway, right now I'm just sick of political debate threads. Politics is important, and a good debate is always fun, but generally these types of threads eventually degenerate into non-progressive arguments.

Actually, the deep programming of the newer Windows programs are quite ingenious. For example, their recovery programs are exquisite; you can, with the proper rummaging, recover memory lost, say, 6 weeks ago (my uncle's a programmer for a phot stock company, and he was raving about windows the other day).

Anyway, right now I'm just sick of political debate threads. Politics is important, and a good debate is always fun, but generally these types of threads eventually degenerate into non-progressive arguments.

That's politics!

Conspiracy Theorists.

If you can't debate with fact don't try ideology, recent experience shows you'll get tired before me. ;)

Although it was fun. :)

• 1 month later...

People commenting on guns they know nothing about. Why do some people feel the need to post when they clearly know nothing? This tends to fall into two categories.

First, you get the "this must be great/rubbish" poster. This is someone insisting a gun will be great or terrible because it comes from a certain company. Because, as we know, companies never improve themselves (recent CYMA, BE, etc), or fumble the ball (usual first run problems with CA/ICS, low gas capacity in TM 1911, etc). :rolleyes:

The second is the person who thinks they know everything based on their experiences with a different gun. Most recent example was someone asking for help getting the hop up out of their KWA USP. One person posts information that contradicts everyone else, before finally saying "Oh, is the USP different from my Glock then?"

So, as well as a rant, this is also a plea: if you don't know about the gun, please keep quiet. No one will think less of you for not posting rubbish.

:zorro:

• 2 months later...

Archived