My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could have been worse, even more so.

Could have slept with my college friends mate Natalie, she is just so bad i can't even find something to compare her to. Turns out she likes me though.

Ok how about this, an analogy given to me by a mate, it would be like having sex with a bulldog in a dress. Now that alone is a reason to not go there, among the other reasons i have.

Oh and this is written after i have arrived home from a night out in Aberdeen, which basically was a toss up between:

1. Go to a place called Liquid and try and avoid the attention of the above girl.

2. Go to a place called Snafu with a group of people i met in a place called Slain's Castle, whom i knew very little about.

3. Go with my mate to a place called Priory and dance with a bunch of guys and girls i also barely know.

I took the third option and wish i hadn't now.

<_<

'FireKnife'

Do you not?

In the US do you all not have places to go?

But it doesn't help that most of them suck, we need a great Metal bar in Aberdeen, it is all just the usual music in UK clubs etc.

Think i might set up a metal bar, why the hell not and play proper metal, not like when Kerrang decided that Avril Lavine was 'metal', damn that *fruitcage*ed me off so badly, i sort of enjoyed that channel until they sold out and played crappy new punk stuff.

And that is about it, i want a decent metal channel.

'FireKnife'

Do you not?

'FireKnife'

No, none of us. At night we have to choose between staying in--which means eating Cheetos and playing MW2--or "going out", which means grabbing our guns and shooting at random *suitcase* in the woods.

Right guys?

Nah, I was just having a mini-rant about small town life. It's beautiful here, but there's *fruitcage* all to do.

Do you not?

But it doesn't help that most of them suck, we need a great Metal bar in Aberdeen, it is all just the usual music in UK clubs etc.

Think i might set up a metal bar, why the hell not and play proper metal, not like when Kerrang decided that Avril Lavine was 'metal', damn that *fruitcage*ed me off so badly, i sort of enjoyed that channel until they sold out and played crappy new punk stuff.

And that is about it, i want a decent metal channel.

'FireKnife'

Depends what you call 'decent'. ;)

Troo Dat Yo.

America...you can NOT do punk. Not anymore. Ramones were great but you passed the torch to Europe and found yourselves in the dark.

Go listen to some Anti-Nowhere League, Exploited etc, then return to the punk-pop you seem to like so much.

We've got some decent clubs in Nottingham but they all tend to play the same 'Now top 40' tunes and have the same type of people. There is one metal/rock club called Rock City which is pretty good but I really miss 'The Works' which got closed down a few years ago. It was the only club in Notts to have more than 2 floors of music :(

Josh

Well a place that can truly get some metal in, just anything from early Madien all the way up to new Killswitch Engage and In Flames. With the odd bit of local bands and stuff but only those doing metal.

Just nothing punk, maybe the odd Offspring night, there early stuff, but that would be about it.

Not really much option in Aberdeen as they all play Dance music and nothing but. Though there is a place called Tunnels which one of my mates does live metal at.

'FireKnife'

Went to a club in Bournemouth called equilibrium, pure metal. Seems everyone else only came to see the band that played for the first hour then it kind of emptied, so that left me with pretty much my own play list to head bang too.

The DJ played every single thing i asked for, including 3 Lamb of God tunes back to back.

He did play cradle of filth though, made me want to punch him, but he redeemed himself with some Deicide afterwards.

Darkchild

Nice, pity there is nothing like that up here.

But i suppose there isn't such a big market for it and the dance clubs reel in the drunk chavs and chavettes in the hundreds so they can screw each other. If only i could try and convince one of the local clubs to do a metalhead night it would be epic.

But it would have to be diverse enough to allow all the metalers to get involved so you would need a bit of everything from the 80's til the present day.

'FireKnife'

1, Maybe normal sex is boring for Greg now, he might be asking for a bit of spice, like in a Batman costume or something like that. I really don't want to know the answer though.

2, Or if they are both up for it see if they are both up for it at the same time, that would be a hell of a conversation one-up.

3, EDIT: So why does my ex just want to moan at me for ruining her chances of a stable relationship. She even claims she can't actually look at pictures of me anymore as they make here upset and angry?!?!

'FireKnife'

1, If you really don't want to know, look away,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, NOW:

Having being cursed with the novelty seeking gene, sex, has been like the rest of my life, a quest for new & different experiences. No matter how good/bad they are, I tire from monotony & need to move on. Batman suits? Mm, why not but dressing up is the tip of the iceburg. :D

I did with most of the experimental stuff a long time ago. Got to know my preferences & learned to be comfortable with that. Which is great, as now, I have control & can get on with living life, making the right decisions on what actually matters. I did 'waste' about 10 years, completely led by my knob, foaming at the mouth, chasing the next 'target'. In retrospect, I guess that's true of most young men but my tendency for the 'extreme' kind of amplified this. I now believe that sex is just a part of your life & like all the other parts, mearly a reflection, of who you are.

I spent a few years thinking I'd seen it all: From heals to eals, the incredible gobbling geezer, 2L coke bottles, poo fests & blood letting, Trojans & midgets, whips & whippets, you know the sort of thing :unsure: . Until, I engaging a particularly flexible partner, who could eat her own Kebab!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: Not something she preferred, but entertaining none the less. For me, a first. Notable just because of that: I hadn't seen 'a first', in ages. :D Since then I've continued my search for the 'exotic' but, seen nothing 'new'. It's been a case of 'repeat as necessary'. Any thing goes, live & live let live.

Apparently this is 'helpful', allowing partners to feel at ease & 'let themselves go'. Knowing that I wont be shocked or judgmental. Even to the point that more open minded girls, have seen this as productive & recommended me to friends. Handy but sometimes tiresome. It also hi lights how inadequate I am in other areas. When girls move on, saying we can still shag, "you're great at that. It's just all the other stuff you are ###### at!" :(

2, Maybe I will suggest that. They might make a loverly couple. Just not with me in the middle. As said, I turned them both down as individuals, so as a pair, it could only be twice the pain. it's not that I'm adverse to group sex. I tried it when I was very young & it was not good for me. I think that one experience put me off for years. But as they say, "don't knock it 'till you've tried it twice,,,,,,,,,, the first one might be a duff 'un". In this instance, it was true . :D Now, I feel comfortable about this, in the right context. Not a 'preference' but some thing I am ok with, in the right circumstances.

3. Why are you expending energy on the past? Who cares. She's your X. Get over it. Move on. As in; truly remove yourself from her life. Take lengths to ensure that your paths never cross again. Stop answering her calls, replying to her texts or even allowing her to know that you are on the planet. If you see her in the street, run the other way. If she rings you on a number you don't recognise, hang up. Don't inquire after her, avoid conversation of any kind, with any one she knows. This way, she will have a genuine chance to expel this experience from her mind & develop. Sure it's flattering to be chased but you really ain't doing her any favors. Any thing from being polite to telling her to *fruitcage* off, is only adding to her confusion. Allow her to sort this (or not) without your interference.

Hey, all relationships end in death or breakup.

Initially I thought I agreed with that. However, I'm not so sure. Although impossible to prove, there is a possibility that they will carry on beyond the grave.

You could have married her. <_<

Agreed.

There is one metal/rock club called Rock City which is pretty good

Is that place still going?

I loved RC. Do the chicks still take their work clothes, in a bag, just in case they pull?

Or dress half naked, get totally out of their heads & bounce down those stairs in the front? :D

Back in the '80's, we used to go up there on a coach. 52 seats full on the way up, 2 seats on the way back. The driver & 'Stu'!

Having fallen for the hospitality of the beautiful girls of 'Notts', the rest of us would meet up at the station the next day.

On one occasion, 'Stu's' luck seemed to finally change, he spent most of the night with a stunner. It all turned sour, as she invited him back to hers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, for £20. He was heart broken & stomped off to the coach with the hump.

Seeing an opportunity, I dropped the munter I'd hit on, bunged her 30 & promised her to the morning of her life. She was great, did breakfast & even gave me ten quid back, (for the train) as I missed the coach.

Happy days.

Greg.

3. Why are you expending energy on the past?

It is she who contacts me on MSN and other means and this has been 3 years since we split and she still blames me for her paranoia in relationships, so i had to let it escelate til the point i reminded her of something that set her off and now she doesn't want to know, a big plus.

As for your sexual history and exploration all i can say is i wish i had a relationship or someone to explore new things with but alas i don't

And on the two ex's thing go for it, see if you can hook them up and feel better about it, or just so you can ask for video evidence of them 'getting on'.

Until, I engaging a particularly flexible partner, who could eat her own Kebab!!!!!!!

That is now another reason to not eat a Kebab, though i have a thing for tasting women down there, i suppose it is because i know i can do some damn good things down there.

'FireKnife'

As for your sexual history and exploration all i can say is i wish i had a relationship or someone to explore new things with but alas i don't

'FireKnife'

I'd be perfectly willing to settle for someone to not explore new things with. But as a pointed out to one of my friends, we just wouldn't be airsofters if we were happy, fully functioning members of society.

I'd be perfectly willing to settle for someone to not explore new things with. But as a pointed out to one of my friends, we just wouldn't be airsofters if we were happy, fully functioning members of society.

A bit of exploration is perfectly normal...

A bit of exploration is perfectly normal...

Yep, but know when your limit is.

If you just like the odd in and out and a bit of oral and your partner is a kinky ###### who enjoys scat your going to have issues crop up. In that case either level with her or take a bullet and see if you can't enjoy something new.

I must admit there are things i would never do, like i am the only man in my sex acts irrelevant of the number of women the only one with a *rickroll* is me. Not becasue i am uncomfortable with my sexuality it is just a personal choice on the matter. I have discussions with a mate of mine who is gay and he frequently tells me what he has been 'up to' and it doesn't faze me.

But there are things i would like to try in sex same as i would like to try other things. On my list of things to do in life i have 'fire a real 1911A1' next to 'more sexual roleplay in the bedroom'. Just people would frown upon the sexual thing as it involves, above all, sex.

one time I stuck a markerpen up my shithole

Ok, why? :huh:

'FireKnife'

1, Yep, but know when your limit is.

If you just like the odd in and out and a bit of oral and your partner is a kinky ###### who enjoys scat your going to have issues crop up. In that case either level with her or take a bullet and see if you can't enjoy something new.

I must admit there are things i would never do, like i am the only man in my sex acts irrelevant of the number of women the only one with a *rickroll* is me. Not becasue i am uncomfortable with my sexuality it is just a personal choice on the matter. I have discussions with a mate of mine who is gay and he frequently tells me what he has been 'up to' and it doesn't faze me.

But there are things i would like to try in sex same as i would like to try other things. On my list of things to do in life i have 'fire a real 1911A1' next to 'more sexual roleplay in the bedroom'. Just people would frown upon the sexual thing as it involves, above all, sex.

2, Ok, why? :huh:

'FireKnife'

1, Agreed to all.

I happen to be one of those people, who spends most of his life passing 'the line', completely oblivious. :(

2, Why not? :huh:

Greg.

Same here, but the whole more than one guy (being me) is something that i know i wont cross.

But there are some things that i think i would try but it would be at the request of the other person rather than my own personal choice. I am the kind of guy who would try anything once within reason, no Cleveland Steamers etc.

*rickroll*

I just noticed this :rofl:

'FireKnife'

1, Same here, but the whole more than one guy (being me) is something that i know i wont cross.

But there are some things that i think i would try but it would be at the request of the other person rather than my own personal choice. I am the kind of guy who would try anything once within reason, no Cleveland Steamers etc.

2, I just noticed this :rofl:

'FireKnife'

1, Fair play, it takes all sorts.

2, I know. It had me giggling too. It's why I've been putting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, knob.

Greg.

Ah, well i thought about making that a hyperlink to a Rickrolling.

One day i was so bored i did it to myself.

;)

But it does take some very strange people to enjoy anything sexual from ones human waste, i mean really, who thinks one day, you know what i am so happy i am going to make my BF/GF *suitcase* themselves and rub it on myself. Who i ask?

'FireKnife'

Archived