My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the freakiest half dozen posts I've ever seen on this forum without fireknife being involved...

I was busy getting laid.

Ok random question, who follows hedganian around voting down his posts?

It has been going on for too long has it not? Who has an issue that badly with him?

'FireKnife'

I was busy getting laid.

It has been going on for too long has it not? Who has an issue that badly with him?

'FireKnife'

I was busy changing a nappy, bet yours was more messy :o

I use to stalk greg for his hilarious comments. Perhaps I could stalk hedge, try to figure out who this mystery down scorer is....

No idea, but I don't know why they would. I keep +1'ing him lol.

Maybe it is one of those people that think we should all think the same and anyone that doesn't is put down.

Really isn't this yet another reason for why this +/- thing doesn't really work?

'FireKnife'

No, it's really the same reason. Arnie really ought to get rid of it completely.

I have a couple of suspects, but really it doesn't matter. Whoever it (or they) is/are, they're spineless coward(s).

You got a problem, come out and say it.

Cheers to Spets and anyone else who undoes the stupidity, though.

You got a problem, come out and say it.

My feelings exactly, in fact the only times i have ever had an issue with a member i sent them a PM to save on thread space. I can't see why others don't do the same.

'FireKnife'

Besides, the people intelligent enough to have a valid opinion know that the +/- don't really matter.

Have used it three times and all three were to add to a picture. I can only see its use in the picture section if at all.

Then again am i intelligent enough :P

'FireKnife'

a rep system on any forum is pretty stupid as invariably stuff is only "repped" or whatever if your post meets the following criteria;

sycophantic agreement with another member

chuch norris reference

innuendo

rep this post if you agree

Archived