My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next time have your own girl to do the nasty with? :P

Seriously due to cheap alcohol, over-sexualised advertising, average girls made to think they suck and the fact everyone is doing it getting someone to do the nasty with you doesn't take much, in fact *fruitcage* it i might go out and prove my own theory :P

'FireKnife'

You could of seen fireknife and never WANTED to see that

He would have learned a thing or three :P

Seriously, all you have to do is ask, get a no, hey move on, plus remember it is better to ask forgiveness than permission and fifty no's and a yes is still a yes ;)

Add to mine, the usual girl that gets my attention is away in a few weeks for 3 months, time to go and find a few new ones.

'FireKnife'

Ah good old useful Siri, try asking it who Steve Jobs is / was :P

Also why is it when i have three different women to meet / date / *fruitcage* (take your pick) they all want to on the same day, ahhh logisticall nightmare :P

'FireKnife'

Done 3 girls in one day before. Its easy enough, especially if you have a motor to get about. I did it back when I had nowt but my BMX to get from A to B.

In fact, it was a hell of a week. 7 girls in all, 2 of them at the same time.

I only had Sunday off that week because my mum cooked a roast and I couldn't be bothered to go out ;)

I don't do that kinda thing any more. Though in the time since I changed and stopped being a womanising player, I have been dumped, cheated on and lied to. Makes me wonder why I bothered. :huh:

Why did you bother? :P

Most men are meant to be *albartrotheth*, that is why we have Audi's, free condoms and big guns, to show just how good we can be at it ;)

The more you worry, the less you live of life, so don't worry and go for it :D

'FireKnife'

That is the rules of man.

Get laid in local area.

Learn to drive.

Screw all girls within 1hr drive.

Earn money and learn to travel.

Take a piece of *albatross* in each country.

Words to live by :P

Seriously why are people so fussed about being 'good people'? Go back to the Greeks and the Romans, two of, if not the two greatest civilizations known to the modern world. They did everything and it was good, in fact if you had less than 10 sexual partners you were considered odd. Yes the bestiality and peadophilia was wrong but they had the rest right and they got more done than we have nowadays in comparison. But i suppose without organized religion and a concept of boredom anything is possible. :P

'FireKnife'

That is the rules of man.

Get laid in local area.

Learn to drive.

Screw all girls within 1hr drive.

Earn money and learn to travel.

Take a piece of *albatross* in each country.

Words to live by :P

Seriously why are people so fussed about being 'good people'? Go back to the Greeks and the Romans, two of, if not the two greatest civilizations known to the modern world. They did everything and it was good, in fact if you had less than 10 sexual partners you were considered odd. Yes the bestiality and peadophilia was wrong but they had the rest right and they got more done than we have nowadays in comparison. But i suppose without organized religion and a concept of boredom anything is possible. :P

'FireKnife'

to be honest that sorta thing has never appealed to me. i've done a couple of 1 nighters and hollow relationships before now and never really got anything from them. i'm much happier in a nice relationship with a girl that shares an unreal amount of common ground with me, that i feel 100% comfortable around and genuinely enjoy her company. i don't give a *fruitcage* about being a 'good person', i kinda nicked my best mate's girlfriend so i'm a bit of a scumbag really (although i like to justify it by pointing out that he didnt give a *fruitcage* about her and was still seeing his ex)

I did see myself that way after I changed, I was happy being a one woman guy. But it seemed she'd rather cheat on me with a mutual friend from our local airsoft site while I was working a job I despised to bring some money in.

At the end of the day yeah we all view the world in a different way but to my mind so long as i am not actually hurting anyone and they know the situation it is up to them if they stay.

Like today and yesterday, meet two girls, had a nice time but they know the situation, if they like that they see me again, if not they never speak to me again. Either way we both know the situation :P

But i can't ever see myself settling down, my life is not about me, but i naturally get bored with things quickly, same goes for women, i like to try new things and new people too much ;)

'FireKnife'

I'm 35, I have been "sexually active" for a bit over 16 years (if you don't include getting abused at boarding school) and 98% to 99% of my partners have been when i was 20-22 and 24-26.

My first partner showed me the ropes, we broke up after 8 months, I moped around for a while, went bonkers, met my ex-fiancée, broke up with her 2.5 years later and went bonkers again.

I met my wife 9 years ago.

So, in a quarter of the time available I slept with all bit three of my partners (actually worse than that since there were some 2-3 month things in there too).

I don't regret doing anything I have done but I am telling you now that you will change, everybody does. More than once.

What you think you will be like for the rest of your life won't happen. Somehow you picture yourself being the same age until you die then have to change your plans when you get piles and your eyes start to go.

Tell you a good story though, when I was in the army my now-wife and I split up over the army moving my leave and us having to cancel an £800 each holiday.

We were apart for 4 months and got back together, a year later I moved in, we went exclusive and I have been monogamous ever since.

One of the last times I went out with a girl that wasn't my wife was a big posh party in London.

It was also the last time I wore a suit, it doesn't fit me now but it is still in the cupboard, I decided to give it to my brother-in-law.

Good thing I checked the pocket before I handed it over.

I found a pair of destroyed knickers that have the message (written across the back in marker) "tear these off and *fruitcage* me in the *albatross*".

What a night.

I see what you mean Stunt and with 99% of people you would be right, but my self boredom and inability to make it want to last is hard wired in. I know i can't do it, simple as that as my mind will just break down if i spend more than one week with a person :P

That should be my rant, i know that i am going to not spend, certainly, my next 15-20 years in a stable relationship as i just can't. But hey it is the way i am and i actually prefer it, i know i am moving into my own flat in a short while and i will just make the most of it ;)

'FireKnife'

I see what you mean Stunt and with 99% of people you would be right, but my self boredom and inability to make it want to last is hard wired in. I know i can't do it, simple as that as my mind will just break down if i spend more than one week with a person :P

That should be my rant, i know that i am going to not spend, certainly, my next 15-20 years in a stable relationship as i just can't. But hey it is the way i am and i actually prefer it, i know i am moving into my own flat in a short while and i will just make the most of it ;)

'FireKnife'

Heres a scary thought, friend of mine. Puts you to shame. Stopped counting at over 120 partners, by the time he was 23. He's now 40. And married. :P

he put it as. "I never met a girl that I didn't get bored with, never tried. But I got to my 30's I had *albatross* on every continent, every trick you can think of. Then this one girl came along and that was that. Also, posh totty is filth."

Not that I should give you ideas, but hey, when you hear some advice, can't hurt to pass it on right ;)

Archived