My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You all know me too well, i am glad to hear it. :P

But again, this works for me, plastic and coated in tan doesn't. I like something a bit different, again not like the Lord of the Rings extras we have up here (still it isn't Dundee).

'FireKnife'

Exhibit A.

Oh, I posted link to those here?!

She could handle that pair better.......

Well, the fact that it's my pair gives me that warm fuzzy feeling (yeah, those are my Bells).

But again, this works for me, plastic and coated in tan doesn't. I like something a bit different, again not like the Lord of the Rings extras we have up here (still it isn't Dundee).

Oh, y'know, there are Lord of the Rings extras and Lord of the Rings extras. Not every one doubled for an Uruk-Hai. ;) That chick on the extreme right (the cut-off one) for example. She makes a pretty good elf. :D

Trigger discipline is atrocious, and those chains are a health and safety nightmare.

Now the best part: there was a "posing with firearms" class just the day before. As for the chains, when people heard the phrase "Cyberpunk with elves", effects were... Ah heck, see for yourselves:

529507_366603856739671_1661918176_n.jpg

Quite a few ladies i would say hell yeah to in that pic, this really doesn't belong in the My Eye..... Thread :P

EDIT: Still laughing at the one bloke that looks like he has just wandered on to the set of a film and isn't sure what to do, so goes for the stand idle option :P

As for LotR extras, you should see the Orcs you get up here, followed by the fat trolls that push buggies around Iceland, it is hilarious but means you have to go into the city to find the hot looking ones.

'FireKnife'

I spend one day doing stick fighting (just sparring, no actual hitting) and my left shoulder has been in pain even though I didn't do anything that could hurt it. I hope it's better for Sunday, I've got a M249 that needs using!

Also, lack of sleep. I just want to survive until this evening where there is promise of curry! :(

I don't like coffee and Red Bull/Relentless isn't healthy so I think I'm a bit screwed.

Quite a few ladies i would say hell yeah to in that pic, this really doesn't belong in the My Eye..... Thread :P

EDIT: Still laughing at the one bloke that looks like he has just wandered on to the set of a film and isn't sure what to do, so goes for the stand idle option :P

As for LotR extras, you should see the Orcs you get up here, followed by the fat trolls that push buggies around Iceland, it is hilarious but means you have to go into the city to find the hot looking ones.

So, I have to post the green one up close. That's an orc and she knows it well (she was supposed to be dressed as an ork)... and she's married. With children.

Ok, Relentless didn't help in anyway... I find the lack of hammocks in this office disturbing. :(

In mine we have couple, along with hot women with fans that keep us cool. The when we are finished in solarium for a few mins and back to doing little work ;)

I wish.

'FireKnife'

I do work in a hospital, maybe I could hijack an empty ward bed and put it in the workshop incase I need a power nap. Mind you, the downside is that with it being a hospital bed it's garunteed I'd probably die of some disease caught from whoever last used the bed.

I can't win. :(

True, it is sleep and possibly die, or fall over in a heap on the floor.

Wait if you work in a hospital why not just get some of those you know drug things that perk people up. Airsoft on morphine anyone? Ok you will get shouted at for not taking hits but you won't care. :P

All i get at work is the odd offer from an attractive staff member to service me etc. ;)

'FireKnife'

My access card doesn't let me into the pharmacy. It's a shame, because apart from being full of massive drugs it has got a cool robotic arm which picks the meds out for certain prescriptions. It sounds like something out of Star Wars when it moves as well!

There's some hot nurses around here (bonus if you like that sort of thing) however easily 80% of them are over fifty or look like Jabba the Hutt's long lost sister.

The green one? I am confused all i see is a couple of guys, one or two mehs and some doable women with toy guns :P

'FireKnife'

Top row, the one with a *suitcasey* revolver. Above that chick with my Colts. Yes, she's painted green. The one with G36C is a proper minger too.

Today's rant: Couldn't get into an empty disabled packing bay at Tesco today because someone had parked in front of it (in the "road") to pop over to the cash machine, therefore meaning I couldn't get into the empty space and the car in the next space couldn't get out. As if that wasn't bad enough, the car in question was a Driving School vehicle with the Instructor sat in the passenger seat waiting....

Okay, so how are you qualified to teach someone else how to drive and obey to rules when you can't even tell them to park in a parking space instead of in the road, blocking access to and from parking spaces for Disabled People because you're too lazy to walk a few extra yards???

Needless to say, I was at the window giving both instructor and learner the benefits of my thoughts on their behaviour in short order....

Today a woman who doesn't live in my street parked in the same allocated parking bay as owner of the bay's motorbike.

By doing so her car used up approximately 30% of my bay.

On the other side of my bay is a guy who has a camper van that is pretty much the exact dimension of his bay.

I looked at the space the ignorant cow left me and decided I could get my car in there.

I could.

With the mirrors folded in.

I had to climb out the boot.

I was very happy to look out the window some time ago to find her ranting in the street trying to find the "*bramston pickle*" who had parked so close to her.

I went out and pointed out that the "*bramston pickle*" was me and she should have though of that before she was such a silly girl and that she might want to try climbing in the boot.

Once she managed to climb in there and move her car (with me watching all the while to ensure the integrity of my paint) I jumped in and moved it.

She then got very angry and shouted at me for not doing that in the first place. I told her to ###### off.

She said she'd call the police. They haven't showed up, I imagine they told her the same thing.

You can afford to be a bit more militant when your car is worth about £30.

Archived