My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I've never seen any of the Twilight films, nor read into any of it's story. However, I was intrigued and read up about their version of a vampire. All I have to say is wow, how can you *fruitcage* vampires up that much? Vampires are stalkers of the night drinking the blood of the living, not sparkling super heros who just so happen to run on blood as a food source. They happen to be immune to all traditional vampire killing methods and posses super human speed and strength, bullets bounce off them and they can't be hurt. THAT'S BASICALLY SUPERMAN WITHOUT FLYING!

I think I need to watch the Blade films...

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah too bad that real vampires actually suck as a monster:

1. They are weakened by garlic, silver and crucifixes.

2. They need human blood for sustanence.

3. They can't be exposed to UV light.

4. They have no reflection and can be easy to spot.

5. This is the biggest one, though can only get into your house if you let them. So don't.

As you can see, they suck both blood and as an idea :P.

'FireKnife'

So I got some Guarder steel gears for my M14... THEY DON'T FIT! They barely got on the bearing bushings and they didn't mesh together smoothly at all! Dropped some TM gears in and all is good!

I know everyone keeps telling me "It's still cheaper than a Marui" but this gun is driving me insane with it's lack of working! :(

EDIT: I couldn't add gears to gears because that wouldn't work. My rage is causing me not to think.

So I got some Guarder steel gears for my M14... THEY DON'T FIT! They barely got on the bearing bushings and they didn't mesh together smoothly at all! Dropped some TM gears in and all is good!

I know everyone keeps telling me "It's still cheaper than a Marui" but this gun is driving me insane with it's lack of working! :(

EDIT: I couldn't add gears to gears because that wouldn't work. My rage is causing me not to think.

What M14? Guarder gears are TM Spec. I tried some 16:1 guarder speed gears in my CA v6 gear box, didnt fit, KWA v2 gearbox didnt fit. Got some SHS and they run like a dream now :)

Going to a "bachelor's party" this weekend for my sister's soon to be husband, consisting of lasertag and apparently a improv group show, along with "hanging out" for little less than two days at the guy's residence

If I ever was to turn to drink, now would be the time.

Add to the wedding being the following weekend, and I pretty much lost two weekends to family matters.

Did I mention the ridiculous color of vest and tie that I get to wear?  Last I heard, it was "Lime green"

Did I mention the ridiculous color of vest and tie that I get to wear?  Last I heard, it was "Lime green"

Wait you need an excuse NOT to wear that? :P

I would happily do so.

As for the discussing of explosive anus juice I really don't think we all need to know, though don't they say after 48hrs you should get it checked out? ;)

Hmm, my rage for the day, none really, well aside from people that smoke at bus stops, why be so inconsiderate to the normal people that don't have to pollute the air, though their smell in general was so powerful you could pick it up a mile off and the smell of smoke was actually better in this case. Also I agree with hitmanNo2, is it really that hard to turn a phone camera or whatever they are using on it's side?

'FireKnife'

What M14? Guarder gears are TM Spec. I tried some 16:1 guarder speed gears in my CA v6 gear box, didnt fit, KWA v2 gearbox didnt fit. Got some SHS and they run like a dream now :)

It's a G&P M14 DMR. We put in some standard Marui gears and they worked fine. The Guarder gears did say for Marui M14 gearboxes so I'm unsure why it didn't work.

Still, I managed to finally get it working. Now the mags seem to be playing up. :P

Moan: People that say "oh you shouldn't eat that, its bad for you"......i was eating a BACON BUTTY. If their is a god, prove to me your existence by striking down that buffoon that said those words.

You have one life, which is roughly (going on UK average) about 77 years.

This is 28105 days and 674520 hours, of that you will spend about 8 on average each day asleep so that is 449680 left. Now how many of those do you want to waste eating boring food and leading a boring life?

Why waste what you have got when it is all going to end one day anyway? :P

Though to be honest this doesn't include the age you are and such so you will probably lose hours off that depending and for things like showering, functions and sex. So yeah you have less than you think really. ;)

'FireKnife'

You have one life, which is roughly (going on UK average) about 77 years.

This is 28105 days and 674520 hours, of that you will spend about 8 on average each day asleep so that is 449680 left. Now how many of those do you want to waste eating boring food and leading a boring life?

Why waste what you have got when it is all going to end one day anyway? :P

Though to be honest this doesn't include the age you are and such so you will probably lose hours off that depending and for things like showering, functions and sex. So yeah you have less than you think really. ;)

'FireKnife'

pah, im not going to live till im that old. I have no intention of spending my days sitting in gala bingo and thinking of the glory days when i was young.

Live Hard Die Hard

pah, im not going to live till im that old. I have no intention of spending my days sitting in gala bingo and thinking of the glory days when i was young.

Live Hard Die Hard

Depends how you plan to go out really and what you plan to do with your years.

I have my plan of what to do when I am old.

'FireKnife'

Fixed :P

The NHS will fix that, time and time again..........

Though I am not sure, my plan of getting old involves a few random things. Or just do what a guy in my old neighbourhood did, go to a country in civil war, buy a gun and hope to die quickly (and yes that is really what happened, as stupid and weird as it sounds).

'FireKnife'

Depends how you plan to go out really and what you plan to do with your years.

I have my plan of what to do when I am old.

'FireKnife'

Does that plan involve bingo by any chance?

also get back to work FK!!!!

Does that plan involve bingo by any chance?

also get back to work FK!!!!

With a live grenade maybe :P.

I hate bingo and other such games, but each to their own.

And why should I get back to work, in fact how do you know I am at work ;)

'FireKnife'

With a live grenade maybe :P.

I hate bingo and other such games, but each to their own.

And why should I get back to work, in fact how do you know I am at work ;)

'FireKnife'

Because you work weekdays at a deskjob and dont do your work, instead you rummage about on the forums.

But if you do get caught, play this to him and he will give you a bonus. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULJSPxLQHG0

Personally I'm looking forward to being a dirty old man in a home eyeing up the nurses, telling the more attractive ones I need a bed bath and doing stuff like these two

http://edmondson.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/haslemere-home-for-elderly-true-story.html?m=1

Archived