My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what? I don't understand people.

First, you have Americans kicking up because their houses are gone. I feel for you, I really do. But do you know what? You built your house if wood... In a place known as tornado alley. What did you think was gonna happen?

Second, these sick *fruitcage*s that attacked the guy in London. Seriously, people need to not be dickheads.

F5 tornadoes can rip up brick houses as well.

Apparently thats what happened :( Some of them were brick and they still got destroyed. 

Rain, lots and lots of rain today, and hail back on Monday.

Just means my work shift get all messed up and either I get enough hours or end up going home early like today.

Also, pangs to get a Dragunov are again sprouting in my head, yet I cannot justify splurging for one.

Rain, lots and lots of rain today, and hail back on Monday.

Just means my work shift get all messed up and either I get enough hours or end up going home early like today.

Also, pangs to get a Dragunov are again sprouting in my head, yet I cannot justify splurging for one.

Real Sword or bust in my opinion. My friend had a spring one and it was a pain in the butt to pull the bolt back even with a 450fps spring. I dont know if want any other AEG SVD :P

Yeah, a Real Sword one would be nice, if not for the one site selling them stateside exceeding my credit limit (I'm still on a starter's credit card).

I should have jumped on a used one a few months ago, though it was on craigslist....

I suppose I have only myself to blame.

Now, to get ready to embrace the rain again today.  There goes the rest of the skin on the soles of my feet.

Long drve tomorrow to Newcastle, joy.

I don't mind so much but I have this feeling that my car is going to get half way and then die on me, I don't know why but it just never feels one hundred percent even though it has no MOT faults and nothing looks out of place.

'FireKnife'

God damn *albatross* supervisor ruining my chillaxin evening at work, using my PC to create his crappy Excel files (even though he could easily do it AT HOME) while telling me how much of a 1337 haxx0r he is and how it started with his old *albatross* Atari computer.

Now I have a headache. Damnit.

Now that's just grand. They're firing one guy from my department and have brilliant plans to *fruitcage* up the tasks of everyone else, because supposedly the guy I'm working with can take my job in addition to his, and I can take the job of the guy who's leaving (it's five times my current workload) on top on the seasonal EU matters (which are a pain in the *albatross* in themselves), and the annoying girl from the next room is supposed to help me. Of course I have to learn a lot of new *suitcase*, and help the guy I'm working with on my current job, and it all doesn't make any sense, but that's how it works here.

OK, so a word of explanation: this is not the UK, where employers actually treat employees with any respect, you can easily find a job paying well enough to support you etc. And I'm not giving up this job after being shuffled from one substitute contract to another for five years (in the same company, no less!).

Yeah, I guess it's not ideal.  It's just I've known a few people who's departments have slowly dwindled down until they are running everything and it takes it's toll on you.

This is not the UK, where employers actually treat employees with any respect.

THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAA!

Where is this mythical "UK" of which you speak, I have been employed constantly (mostly) for 20 years and I have had (perhaps) 2 employers that valued and respected me.

Well, I've read horror stories about how everywhere else - Germany, UK, Netherlands - people can actually get *suitcase* together and plan reasonably, instead of the traditional "Polish project management" that involves doing everything without any sensible planning, overloading people with work and forcing them to take unpaid overtime instead. Also, the usual management consists of utter *fruitcage*wads who believe that it's best to employ borderline morons for peanuts and intimidate them into working for two people each, and then swindle them over any bonuses promised.

But seriously: the always late guy worked here for seven or eight years, always coming late. Nobody was bothered until he was transferred to a new department. Suddenly, HR started seeing trouble. After six *fruitcage* years.

Poland. *fruitcage* homophobic potato farm in the middle of *fruitcage* nowhere.

So I played a CQB game last sunday, at a place I've never played at before - good site, very well run and the first site I've ever seen in HK which had a bullet catch in the entrance/exits from the safezone. Nice!

Playing with a new group of people, who were all very good players, with the exception of two players - one of which never took a hit even when it was incredibly obvious* and the other of which ignored the semi-only rule for the day and also didn't take a hit worth a *suitcase***.

Even better, Knobend #2 uploaded a youtube vid showing him full auto blind firing from his PoV cam. Well done.

Remember, chaps, this is a relatively EXCELLENT group to play with in HK. Think what that says for the majority of games. I'm honestly considering editing every dodged hit I've seen so far on my GoPro into one video, but it's already 10 minutes long and I'm not even a third of the way through.

*As in, run full pelt around a corner I am holding, get shot by me a few times then run back behind the corner and start firing back.

**As in, stack up with two other team-mates and rush a door I am covering. So I double tap all three of them, center mass one after another as they come through. First two guys take their hits, this *wheelbarrow* waits a second and then fires back after putting his *fruitcage* hand up.

lol, did I see nerf gun posters in the arena? 

Yup. Since Airsofters in HK have been edging closer and closer to the 2J limit (and often way over) NERF events are a good way to get the punters and younger kids into the CQB indoors arenas and get some more cash.

Archived