My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Just so long as the person your having sex with, knows its a NSA situation, then I can't see the harm in it.

Rant: minor rant/moan. I can never buy clothes. I see something, I go to buy it, but then get put off by the fact it costs money. I just see buying clothes as a waste and what I buy, I have to really like. I mean really like. Don't have a problem buying shoes/trainers, just clothes.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just so long as the person your having sex with, knows its a NSA situation, then I can't see the harm in it.

Rant: minor rant/moan. I can never buy clothes. I see something, I go to buy it, but then get put off by the fact it costs money. I just see buying clothes as a waste and what I buy, I have to really like. I mean really like. Don't have a problem buying shoes/trainers, just clothes.

It doesn't matter if it becomes NSA or even becomes a serious thing. It is just one I am quite honest and open to things and two all my long term relationships haven't been that well great. Either way it really annoys me that I have the one advice where you have to ask permission or it is illegal to buy it. Hell even drugs are easier than to get laid every day when you are single (well I am, the other half thinks she is still in a relationship, bit deluded sadly).

I don't mind buying clothes though to be honest all I buy is casual shirts, wide or bootcut jeans, decent shoes and so-so suit jackets. I end up looking like the modern interpretation of that whole late 80's Miami Vice look. Meh.

It is work clothes I personally don't like buying. In fact I might spend my birthday cash on some new jeans and a shirt, may as well look good again, if I can :D.

'FireKnife'

Three life goals and two done at 24?

You seem to be aiming a little low there buddy.  What are you going to do when you achieve them all?  Kill yourself?

I only have one life goal, it is continual assessment and my succes or failure can only be measured at death and only by myself.

Be happy.

Hey, at least Fireknife has goals, unlike some of us.

I refuse to believe that you FireKnife, of all people here, are being unlucky in that aspect of life.  Go out to somewhere other than a bar or club, heck, go to a golf course if need be (seriously, there is like droves of them out golfing during the summer, I end up facepalming at my co-workers comments every day).

My rant:  The triple shift day is tomorrow, my package got delayed to Wednesday, and I keep feeling like somehow I will mentally stop myself from attending an airsoft swap meet that is across the state on Sunday, simply due to gas cost and my unwillingness to drive so far.

Three life goals and two done at 24?

You seem to be aiming a little low there buddy.  What are you going to do when you achieve them all?  Kill yourself?

I only have one life goal, it is continual assessment and my succes or failure can only be measured at death and only by myself.

Be happy.

Well I say 'two done' as in two started and ones that will be ongoing. Not really achieved in the ultimate sense but achieved as in they will be on going. I also meant to say four but the fourth is merely to move to an area that isn't a scummy *suitcase* hole full of inbreds that worry me with how stupid an example of humanity they represent. Seriously I went away for a week, came back and now I realise just how bad it is.

Hey, at least Fireknife has goals, unlike some of us.

I refuse to believe that you FireKnife, of all people here, are being unlucky in that aspect of life.  Go out to somewhere other than a bar or club, heck, go to a golf course if need be (seriously, there is like droves of them out golfing during the summer, I end up facepalming at my co-workers comments every day).

That is true, they are not great but they are do-able and improve my life :P.

I think it is more a case of not lack of luck but as I am such a dirty sod with an addiction I find that even a couple of days is bad enough. Saying that I am sure by the end of the week something will come along.

As for going to a golf club the people that play golf around here are all 50+ or play on that new Trump course that I wouldn't be allowed near as I don't make £100,000 a year minimum :D. Though as for other places to go I am not sure if it is different in the US but here people just can't really talk to people in the street or outside a bar as many are afraid they are going to get stabbed, raped or something bad happen to them. Damn you society, why can't you all just be nice to one another say people can actually open up and not spend all day ignoring each other :(.

'FireKnife'

Either way it really annoys me that I have the one advice where you have to ask permission or it is illegal to buy it. Hell even drugs are easier than to get laid every day when you are single (well I am, the other half thinks she is still in a relationship, bit deluded sadly).

Paying for or being paid for sex isn't actually illegal in the UK. It's soliciting and living off immoral earnings (pimping or running a brothel) that are.

I take it you've told her but she isn't getting the message. If not and you're just stringing her along for an easy *fruitcage* then IMO that's out of order

Paying for or being paid for sex isn't actually illegal in the UK. It's soliciting and living off immoral earnings (pimping or running a brothel) that are.

I take it you've told her but she isn't getting the message. If not and you're just stringing her along for an easy *fruitcage* then IMO that's out of order

Well true, but I have found that where I am you wouldn't want to pay the prices they are asking. Even with that worked out system of which is cheaper and easier (go out and get a drunk girl V paying for it) I still wouldn't bother, in the words of Tregard:

As for the previous relationship, I have told her and yet she still doesn't get it. I would rather go without than string someone along though, at least all my previous relationships ended for other reasons and the one night stands knew what they were.

'FireKnife'

That reminds me of one of those shows with cameras following the police around Blackpool. They stopped a guy who had been seen getting "busy" under the pier for the sum of £5, it sounds cheap but then they then showed the woman . She looked like wee Jimmy Krankie's alcoholic ugly sister

As for the ex, if she won't take the hint you may have to bring out the big guns by doing something to make it really clear or put her off you, eg tell her you're into something like scat play or hit on her sister/best friend

That reminds me of one of those shows with cameras following the police around Blackpool. They stopped a guy who had been seen getting "busy" under the pier for the sum of £5, it sounds cheap but then they then showed the woman . She looked like wee Jimmy Krankie's alcoholic ugly sister

As for the ex, if she won't take the hint you may have to bring out the big guns by doing something to make it really clear or put her off you, eg tell her you're into something like scat play or hit on her sister/best friend

I recall those shows, some just made me laugh though for what people got up to :P.

Well she hasn't got a sister and her best firends are all miles away or kind of meh. To be honest I am better off just saying it one last time and then if she still thinks we are fine she can sit in her little deluded world and think that. Doesn't stop me finding some one else to go and do things with.

'FireKnife'

If that phrase could just never be used again, that'd be great.

:P

Same, I know I am into a lot of things but anything involving someones or *suitcase* is just out. A is ok but that is it :P

It amazes me how small my limits are yet how boring all the girls I meet can be :(

'FireKnife'

And there was me reading way too much into how, in your reply to my suggestions, you didn't mention why that couldn't be done :D

I do have limits. They are few and far between but I know that I don't do scat, I find no interest in guy on guy stuff and nothing underage / animals. The first one is disgusting, the second simply doesn't do it for me and the third is morally wrong not to mention illegal. :P

Though right now I know exactly what I could go for. Too bad that the girl I usually call for that is busy on holiday but said she will 'make it up to me' when she gets back.

'FireKnife'

Well it does seem to be more frequent this week, maybe someone isn't pressing the button to stop them often enough? :P

But hey it could be worse, I always make sure I have a mail inbox for addresses that I know will spam me, good old Hotmail ;)

'FireKnife'

Oh yeah. Wingeing bastards.

I hate people who say things like 'nice guys finish last' or 'I'm going to invite her to lunch so we can have a talk about my feelings', and certainly don't cry in front of me because you have broken up with a girl you have been going out with for a whole 30 months.

What *fruitcage* planet do you live on? News flash, if you are going to act like a *beep*, people are going to treat you like a *beep*.

This isn't how guys should act.

And while we are at it, man make-up. What the *fruitcage* is that about? If you are a goth or acting maybe... But not for general use.

If you want to do it, fine, but don't expect my sympathy when it doesn't work out.

A cheap way to buy an upgraded tanaka with no extra work needed thank god for clones

lol well I got mine preupgraded with a King Arms CNC AEG conversion chamber as well as a PDI barrel :P

Time to R-Hop it once I get a new trigger. It was already shooting 300 feet with a prommy bucking. 

Spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.

Pretty much sums up a lot of the news on digital spy for me. Only go on it to see if there is a new movie coming out or game (as they cut straight to the chase), but, it is a god awful site for other so called "news". Going to stick to "coming soon" for movie news from now on, as I really don't care what "x" is saying about "y" on twitter.

Rant No2:- having to see blokes with their tops off when the weather is hot. Nearly went sick twice today.

Maybe google glass will come with a self activating pixilator, for blokes walking round with their tops off. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Archived