My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

tumblr_m12rksjq3X1qiy86r.gif

First and foremost, this.

Also, the lazy berks from my photography group are maliciously unwilling to help me with doing a photoshoot downtown, which would require me to write some confusing letters to the city hall, the cops and hell knows where else. Seriously, I asked them twice already, first time they pretended not to read it, second time they told me they'll send me an example letter "soon".

*fruitcage* your "soon", you assbags. Seriously, how hard would it be to just send me that *fruitcage* e-mail?!

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an angry looking blister on my left foot, right on the middle of the sole.

I also have a date tonight.

Time to deal with the odd pang of pain while actually chatting to an interesting, geeky girl.

'FireKnife'

Could be worse, your feet could be constantly feeling like heated needles shoved into them.

I have a golf outing tomorrow that I have to work, starting with a morning shift that is earlier than usual.  Will I be able to get up properly in time?  Probably not.

I have never had anything but the highest service from either KLM, Etihad or Turkish Airlines, the three carriers I usually use for longhaul. But then to be fair, I have never had a problem with Jet2. I vaguely remember flying what I think was Air Ukraine back in the day, a company with a laughably terrible record, and even that being better then Ryanair.

I've flown Ukraine International Airlines back in the 07 and 08 and found them to be utterly fantastic. KLM was my airline of choice for a number of years but moved away from them when normally 350£ flights went up to over a grand every summer to a destination that has nothing in the way of tourism appeal. Skyteam in general seem to wind me up these days, never been through CDG in Paris without them losing my bags and flying to the US with Delta was what I imagine flying Ryanair is like, whereas American Airlines have a much higher standard of service that I was pleasantly surprised about after flying with Delta previously. Etihad has probably been the best, good food and service every time I have flown with them and I would recommend them to anyone who will listen! Most of the Middle East airlines have a high standard, worst I have been on was probably BahrainAir and thankfully it was just an hour flight to Sharjah but an incredibly shoddy airline that has thankfully suspended operations.

I suddenly feel that this picture is appropriate. 

KululaAir_2_.jpg

Can't say I've ever flown overseas, but the folks always go with Southwest, simply because they're the lesser evil so far.  I remember one flight though on an airline that was part of a plane transfer that was rather humorous.  Can't quite recall the name, but they were Moose-themed, based in what I want to say is Colorado, and it was a pleasant flight.

A few times on this one other airline though I thought the plane was going to fall apart.  A week later the same plane lost a wing on takeoff apparently...

Ah, iTunes... :rolleyes:

Decided that I should no longer be able to play the over 100 songs I bought years ago when songs came from the iTunes store DRM-locked. Not the first time this has happened, but it's certainly the last. Going through all of those songs and either deleting them (pain in the neck aside, it's a good opportunity for me to clean out some old songs I never listen to) or replacing the file with a non-DRM'd MP3 or AAC.

Which will, incidentally, remove the last reason I have to be using iTunes, i.e. the ability to play said DRM-locked songs. Any recommendations for something with a similar user interface?

I've flown Ukraine International Airlines back in the 07 and 08 and found them to be utterly fantastic.

Yeah, Air Ukraine was, not so much. They were famous at the time for writing off ten percent of their fleet before take off.

And yeah, what has annoyed me today. People who don't understand swimming etiquette. If you want to about, then go to a public swimming pool, don't go to a frigging training pool and then permanently lane cross and stand around in the lanes. It's just rude. And the pool staff should have got a grip.

I'm pretty sure I've gone over my RDA for stupidity today. The woman has no *fruitcage* idea what shes talking about and then starts getting angry because I'm trying to get her to better explain stuff. I asked her "Can you explain the problem to me please", she took it as if I said "I've just blended your cat into a tasty, nutritious smoothie". I wish I could just go up there, hand her a colouring book and tell her never to use a PC again.

I'm pretty sure I've gone over my RDA for stupidity today. The woman has no *fruitcage* idea what shes talking about and then starts getting angry because I'm trying to get her to better explain stuff. I asked her "Can you explain the problem to me please", she took it as if I said "I've just blended your cat into a tasty, nutritious smoothie". I wish I could just go up there, hand her a colouring book and tell her never to use a PC again.

Do you work at my workplace and I have never noticed? Seriously I have some fun moments like this each week :P.

Though one good thing is that now I have been here long enough to know the right excuses to get round them, either way it leads to some fun moments. We have a pool going of how hard would the *suitcase* hit the fan the next time we have a Main Office switch failure. That and it is funny to watch how we tell them 'you need to spend £500 on a PC to make sure that the £3000 an hour machine it runs on doesn't go down'. They come back with 'it will never happen', three days later they lose two hours and £6000 of business. Oh the joys.

'FireKnife'

Watched some parents in action this afternoon at a street party , beyond belief!

Guy skating around with a 15 month old baby on his shoulders drunk as hell . He falls over launching baby into the road . We dive over to help as the baby is throwing up and screaming after this guy lands hard on top of him . The mum comes over as a fart and try's to walk off after giving abuse to our security . Ambulance is called and parents try to run off , sprouting rubbish about not having police or social services involved , not a care in the world for the baby screaming and being sick .

Restrained them till ambulance arrives to check the baby over . They reccomend to take the baby to hospital , police turn up and let them go with no details taken or follow up !!

Why do people have baby's if this is how they act ?

I so wanted to beat seven shades of out of both the parents . For just being on the same planet as me ....

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you are not allowed to be in charge of a minor if you are intoxicated? Pretty sure it comes under neglect as you are deemed unfit to look after a minor/child (due to the fact you're leg-less)?

It does make me bang my head against the wall. Some people don't realise, that there are people out there, who would give their right arm, to be a parent (have a child of their own). And then you have people who act like the above, who if they have a drink problem, should seek help. If they just don't care, then that is a sad state of affairs.

Either way, sadly we have not yet found a way to make sure that the dregs of society can't have children without the 'even mass murderers deserve free speech and community support' lot.

Perhaps an IQ test and a series of small parenting exercises, if you fail them no children for you.

Would cut down on over population too, just a little bit.

'FireKnife'

Baddbaz: that's some classy parenting there. They would probably get on with my neighbours, every time the boyfriend turns up you can almost set your clock by when the booze fuelled arguments start. Not nice when I've just put my little one down to sleep and all I can hear through the walls is "I hate you you *fruitcage* *Ubar*, get the *fruitcage* out of my house I never want to *fruitcage* see you again you *fruitcage* *rickroll*". The one I feel sorry for is the 5 year old who has to grow up with these role models

Unfortunatly its a vicious self feeding cycle with people like this , their parents were probably the same , and so on and so on it goes , mums opening their legs to get a flat from the council before they are mature , responsible enough to have kids .

Some I feel sorry for , others I want to beat them till their parents feel it .

What annoyed me the most was the two police officers who attended blasé attitude , the mum was a gobby but well spoken unwashed , yellow toothed mess with a big attitude , and the boyfriend a Mohican haired retard , who was more worried about a little graze on his arm than his kid being violently sick .. Both were visibly drunk as skunks , the boyfriend couldn't even stand up, .. I so wanted to take both of them around the corner and do the world a favour ,

Overpopulation my boys, is the curse that will lead to our salvation. One day, we will have to implement some severe birth control measures, and who do you think will get to decide on who retains the right? Not these troglodytes, that is for certain.

I saw World War Z last night.

Whoever made that film is a *fruitcage* godforsaken *suitcase* for brains useless *fruitcage* *Ubar* with a *rickroll* for a nose, a black, emotionless heart, no *fruitcage* talent, no *fruitcage* idea, a complete inability to appreciate a story, and just generally a *fruitcage* *Ubar*.

WARNING - SPOILER ALERT.

The world gets a slight cold.

Brad Pitt is night nurse.

The end.

Yeah, that makes sense... Still, I like Brad Pitt as an actor, he's done some really good films. I just don't understand why he chose to turn what could have been one of the greatest films of the decade into a frikkin' crapshack of a movie.

Archived