My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There really are two constants on this forum:

1 - FireKnife will comment on anything sexual based, even in completely unrelated threads.

2 - Baddbaz will somehow be able to mention ProAirsoftSupplies and their 2 year warranty, even in completely unrelated threads.

Ah, humidity. Some people just can't grasp the concept; same temperature, okay, but worse here, due to the humidity. Some people just won't except the humidity fact (be it hot or cold weather).

Going to attack the G&P tonight, see if I can fix that "noise".

I think FK's loosing it (finding, in your end though, in anything/everything). . .

One day I will tire of this innuendo, weird sex and owning too many 1911s.

It is called 'when I die' but it will be one day ;)

And that is my rant, knowing that I am not immortal and one day will be old enough to not be found attractive save for money / fame or lack thereof.

'FireKnife'

Ah, humidity. Some people just can't grasp the concept; same temperature, okay, but worse here, due to the humidity. Some people just won't except the humidity fact (be it hot or cold weather).

Going to attack the G&P tonight, see if I can fix that "noise".

I think FK's loosing it (finding, in your end though, in anything/everything). . .

Maybe the motor height is fine, the pinion and bevel dont mesh well? 

It's been over three months now since we moved to our new house in Derby. The Derby NHS Trust refused to issue a prescription for the portable oxygen cylinders that my Fiancee needs until they do an assessment. Fair enough, you might think, even though she's been using them for about 8 years and is never going to stop needing them. It's not like her lungs will magically grow back, but never mind.

So far the assessment people have cancelled two appointments, we had to cancel one because she was in hospital at the time and today they just didn't turn up. No explanation. Nothing. We stayed in all day for nothing. On the other hand, we can't really go out, because she needs the oxygen to do that, and we don't have any.

If these people ever do turn up, I feel it's going to be a challenge for me not to choke them to death with their own entrails....

That absolutely sucks bud. Start kicking up as much *suitcase* as you can - let newspapers know, your MP etc. harass them every day with calls for updates, and contact any complaints department too.

I've found when dealing with government departments, if you nag enough, things get done, probably to shut you up...

That absolutely sucks bud. Start kicking up as much *suitcase* as you can - let newspapers know, your MP etc. harass them every day with calls for updates, and contact any complaints department too.

I've found when dealing with government departments, if you nag enough, things get done, probably to shut you up...

The local newspaper is a good starting point , and citizens advice / solicitor , its amazing how a threat of legal action / compensation claim makes local authorities jump .

Also contact one of the disability agencies / charity's as they carry a lot of clout ...

I often wonder how there aren't more places being sued for incompetence. Me and my wife had an altercation with a hospitals office (not the nurses or doctors, the staff who you ring up to book appointments and get sent letters from). They've had so many complaints that they're changing how it is run (wether that was planned or a result of complaints, I can't say).

Sorry that you have to go through this Hedge, hope it gets sorted soon.

I've decided to quit trying to fix the gear box (incase I make it worse). So if anyone fancy's fixing it for me, I'll pay for the service, just pm me. That's allowed isn't it?

Where do you live; what gun is the gearbox from?

What's bothering me now is the sound on Dredd, I watched it in the cinema and the sound Dredd's Lawmaster made was awesome - really dirty.

Now I'm watching it on Sky Go on my computer in 5.1 with the bass up and the sound is really weedy.  What's up with that?

It's a v2 from a G&P m4. I would be willing to post and cover return postage (on top of the cost of the repair).

Yeah, the sound in the cinema is always better and with Dredd it was fantastic (especially with the title reveal). Not a fan of how the bike looked, but it did sound mean (especially at the very end). Fingers crossed a sequel will be made, after the decent DVD/blu-ray sales (heard good things about the tv viewings too). Even if there isn't a sequel, am just glad they made a mature and gritty Dredd.

Edit:- listen up citizens, there's a petition to get a sequel made:-

http://2000adonline.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=a6e40236aa24d482cfff600d2&id=62906ebdcc

I've signed, how about you, creep?

Archived