Sledge

My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

I'd trade a snake with tits for the spiders currently infesting my bathroom. Urrgh, too many legs, too many eyes, horrible horrible webs, the way they move.

Tempted to make up some damn napalm.

Edited by Tw1tch

I feel sorry for you if 4 is a 'no' :P.

Though I must admit I have a feeling something annoying will come along, just have to see the best way to balance it out with this girl :).

'FireKnife'

I feel sorry for you if 4 is a 'no' :P.

Though I must admit I have a feeling something annoying will come along, just have to see the best way to balance it out with this girl :).

'FireKnife'

I'm a chair softer now!

The guns don't complain or need new shoes all the time.

They do need new batteries, stocks, BBs and potentially some friends though.

Yes but you can always use them, they don't have a 'time of the month' and when they whine you just tighten the motor screw ;).

I'm a chair softer now!

Awww, poor you. You need to get out and takes some shots at people in a nice, insured enviroment :D.

'FireKnife'

When you're deaf as a post, why would you insist on being the one to make a phonecall instead of letting your wife do it?

Bloody stubborn old people.

Yes but you can always use them, they don't have a 'time of the month' and when they whine you just tighten the motor screw ;).

'Butterknife'

They don't mind you using a friends for a weekend either, when yours is unavailible.

They don't mind you using a friends for a weekend either, when yours is unavailible.

You do get some girls that do this too but they are too few and far between ;).

Also when you fancy a new one you don't need a lawyer

I find I more need to get them sectioned but again that must be the girls I end up with.

'FireKnife'

I find I more need to get them sectioned but again that must be the girls I end up with.

Not sure whether this says more about them or you.

I got hit with a particularly bad case of The Mondays.

Even the fact that I still have 15 days off to use, and I'll need maybe half that for Christmas and New Year doesn't help.

Work has decided that as we are now "The Posh Pub Company" (Haha) staff are to wear button up shirts again. Fair enough, when I first started it was the uniform.

However there are two distinct uniforms depending on which shift you work. Unfortunately my shifts cross over. White shirts for day staff, because you know, its not like most of our customers leave their sodding plates a mess and when clearing tables we get covered in all the ###### they left behind or anything...

Plus it means I need to buy a whole bunch of shirts, and will need to spend another £4 in the laundrette each week running another wash.

Just glad I can still wear my steelies.

Edited by Tw1tch

If work requires you to wear a uniform and doesn't reimburse you for it then it is tax deductible.

CannonFodder is right about laundry being deductible too.

Mind you, on £6.55/hr you probably aren't paying that much tax anyway.

Apparently the pub manager fancies the idea of ties and waistcoats for day staff...Its Wetherspoon, not some damn Michelin Star restaurant.

And while it might be tax deductible I bet its a pain the *albartroth* to claim for. About £10-15 tax per week depending how many hours I work.

"The Posh Pub Company"

Wetherspoon

Absolute lolacaust.

Any pub that is full of pissheads drinking Ruddles at 8am is not posh.

Indeed, though our place is only licensed from 9AM :P. But apparently that's our new slogan and "direction". What a load of *badger*s.

Posh is probably the last thing that comes to my mind when I think Wetherspoon and it makes me so damn angry.

Apparently the pub manager fancies the idea of ties and waistcoats for day staff...Its Wetherspoon, not some damn Michelin Star restaurant.

And while it might be tax deductible I bet its a pain the *albartroth* to claim for. About £10-15 tax per week depending how many hours I work.

It's not hard actually. It took either a phone call or an email - can't remember which - for me to get the full amount. I think there are 3 allowance bands. Construction is in the highest one, and I get £140ish I believe. CBA to go and check figures!

Worth doing, to get every penny you can from those incompetent thieves.

Don't forget that if you've been wearing any kind uniform (even if it's unbranded) and are cleaning it yourself you can claim tax back for up to the past 4 years. As posted above, it's worth it trying to get as much back off the robbing bastards as you can

Edited by Cannonfodder80

Indeed, though our place is only licensed from 9AM :P. But apparently that's our new slogan and "direction". What a load of *badger*s.

Posh is probably the last thing that comes to my mind when I think Wetherspoon and it makes me so damn angry.

My local 'spoons is open from 7am.

Which proved a godsend for those "walk of shame" breakfasts.