My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the more people say buy it, the less likely FK will. I seriously hope he doesn't as it is something that you should want and not need coaxing into it. Don't think, feeeeeeeeeel. And all that Jazz.

Amazon and thier 'it's in stock, but we just can't be arsed dispatching it' service. Yes am not surprised and yes I know, what did I expect. But after several items that were dispatched and received, when Amazon originally said they would be, I've come to relie on a decent service from them. Just this one item seems to have awoken the old demon.

Do it. 

The TM XDM is an excellent pistol.

It should be. Though I am going off the fact that the WE one fit my hand but looked badly finished. The TM one will fit my hand and then look awesome, partly as it is a TM. Plus screw mags help.

As for the Breacher, if I get a sudden amount of money for some reason then that will probably be what I buy but as it stands it just doesn't really offer anything over other guns I could buy.

Also sadly I have to put my M&P9 up for sale to afford the XDM. It is a good gun but other guns just feel better. Plus my hand seems to like a different sized handgrip each time I pick it up, weird.

'FireKnife'

So are breaching shotguns. They do look tasty.

No Breaking Bad chemical suits.. Just ones left over from the cold war with all charcoal and ###### inside.

I've had to quash rumours we're just going there to hunt zombies already. Resi Evil 6 anyone..?

You're going to Sierra Leone and will be wearing 30+ year old NBC suits?

*fruitcage* right off would be my answer to that...

I used to have an old US woodland charcoal lined NBC oversuit.

Essentially, when the charcoal got washed out and I removed the ankle zips the bottoms were a pair of camouflage flares.

This was back when I was 16 and I *fruitcage* loved them.

Maruzen PPK/S has shot it's own safety lever off and I have only used 144a. :(

Yep sheared off after little in the way of use. So much for me singing the praises of that gun then, but at least it still works.

Still double feeds now and then too and the last 3-4 shots, never did manage to get that working 100%.

'FireKnife'

Maruzen PPK/S has shot it's own safety lever off and I have only used 144a. :(

Yep sheared off after little in the way of use. So much for me singing the praises of that gun then, but at least it still works.

Still double feeds now and then too and the last 3-4 shots, never did manage to get that working 100%.

'FireKnife'

And I'm not sure if I'll be able to get it off you.

Also, my flatmate utterly ransacked my fridge, and I'm not sure how the hell am I even going to come back from a friend's birthday party since at 10PM the street that leads back to my home gets closed for repairs.

Am here til 5, and not a second sooner.

A couple of mates want me to go out for a drink later though so that might happen. One of them likes to hug me and push her boobs up against me when she's drunk, so that's a plus.

Traffic?

I live less than a kilometre from work.

To be in work by 0730hrs I get up at 0705hrs.

I did get an early knock yesterday, got in a power wob to keep me fresh for dinner at my mate's and went there.  Came back at 2200hrs feeling tired (been up since 0520hrs for phys) looking forward to 7 hours of sleep before phys again and the mrs unleashed a pointless retarded argument that kept us awake past midnight.

Urgh!

Traffic?

I live less than a kilometre from work.

To be in work by 0730hrs I get up at 0705hrs.

I did get an early knock yesterday, got in a power wob to keep me fresh for dinner at my mate's and went there.  Came back at 2200hrs feeling tired (been up since 0520hrs for phys) looking forward to 7 hours of sleep before phys again and the mrs unleashed a pointless retarded argument that kept us awake past midnight.

Urgh!

I live 20 metres from my work (10 metres from my PDC - Parts Delivery Container (it's a container where the parts are delivered to)). It takes me literally 30 seconds to get into work.

I win. :D

Archived