My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Too hot be better than too cold right ;).

Well except for me, I like it with a bit of cold in the air but not too much. This week and next is probably going to be when I have the heating on and off for testing what settings to use etc.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Too hot, and you can take clothes off, but once you're naked, it's party time.

Fixed for ya :P.

Also I am the only one on support now that the Middle East decided to give up and for the next few months is rolled into UK support. At least they seem to do nothing and need no support from us, we are not even sure why they buy our product every single year and pay on time unlike the UK/EU customers. Very confusing.

'FireKnife'

In an environment that is 90% male, and then full of soldiers the slightest whiff of boob causes hysteria.

I have to agree here, meerly the word boobs has them stopped in there tracks least of all the option to actaully see them!!! Beginning to think the lot of them are virgins depite their numerous conquest stories hahahahahaha

Reminds me of that movie UP, when all the dogs freeze and stare cos someone says squirel!!!!

Well I would be rather worried if your wife had two *Ubarflock* :P.

(we all know what Ubarflock means by now).

Also annoyed that no-one has invented de-mat and re-mat technology yet. Would mean I can have my ordered stuff right away instead of tomorrow.

Yet I still bet RM would cock it up, have it rematerialise in Surrey os somewhere that isn't even Scotland. :D.

'FireKnife'

I know, I even read the Wiki like page that describes the potential in full detail using smart people squggiles.

But I do feel that if if does ever happen it would be used for doing good / intelligent things until it cycles down to the masses and gets used to send yourself, naked to people's houses and then use your brain chip to beam footage onto YouTube from the photo lens secured behind your eye socket.

So bit like the internet back a century or two ago. Great idea but just wait til the truly stupid get hold of it.

'FireKnife'

I have a wife now? GF at best..

You never know, modern times and all that she might ask you to marry her. Plus you did say missus, more commonly used as a term for a wife I find :P.

Also hurry up time, pass by so I can get away from work where nothing is happening.

'FireKnife'

I don't think that's helping :P.

Also ultimate first world problems time. I really want to go and do an in game test of the M&P and XDM but damn it, that's about 5 or 7 days away until I can get to a site, fail :(.

Stupid weekend, come faster (ooh err).

'FireKnife'

Archived