Sledge

My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Girls who are pefectly normal weight, but say there fatt just to have every one say that "oh no, your not fatt, your great looking". ugh.

Same here same here.

rant:

in college my bloody ID card doesnt work so i spent half an hour at the front desk getting reissued with a make shift one till they process a new one, turns out that they didnt even put the information required by the barriers on the damn ID card.

People who are actually fat who go on about being fat for attention, yet do nothing about it.

Ohh it must be something to do with your glands!

Driving:

Bloody people who can't even be arsed to smile or even raise their hand to thank you for pulling in for them..

People who accelerate out of junctions in front of me and then proceed to drive at 25 mph until they hit the 30 zone when they promptly speed-up to 40+ mph.

Cheers

F

Edited by Frangible

Does anybody else think Ray Mears can do all the stuff in his show.

I think he stores lighters,food and blankets up his *albatross*, that why he is so fat?

Bushcraft?? more like asscraft

Edited by Onechance

LOL Well old Ray could light a fire underwater I think, but he does look a little portly at times :)

Apparently his courses are spot-on, as much to do with the philosophy of bushcraft as the practical side.

Samm, good idea, yeah northerners are nicer, I think and yeah Havoc, it's the BMWs and the bloody Chelsea Tractors which are the problem! :D

Cheers

F

LOL Well old Ray could light a fire underwater I think, but he does look a little portly at times :)

Apparently his courses are spot-on, as much to do with the philosophy of bushcraft as the practical side.

Samm, good idea, yeah northerners are nicer, I think and yeah Havoc, it's the BMWs and the bloody Chelsea Tractors which are the problem! :D

Cheers

F

I went to one of his courses in the summer. It was great .

:D

I think I'd like to see a bit of an old contest between MEARS, "McNAB" and "RYAN" then lets see whose really hardcore...
But to make it fair, they're all in the desert, being pursured by former Iraqi soldiers.

:zorro:

Edited by Sledge