Sledge

My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

I really hate wireless networks. They claim to be able to go 50 meters in an urban enviroment. In that case why can it hardly ever travel the 15 metres to my room from the router? [/rant]

two words BanHammer!!

Nah, there'd have been about 4 books out about it by now if they had've been. ;)

Cynically

F

I think McNab's already done three about how he single-handedly defeated 20 Arab terrorists who tried to blow up the event. Exclusive serialisation in The Sun next week.

:zorro:

Other forums are worth a rant. They're all useless compared to Arnie's! Where else could a thread consisting of pictures of hot snacks rack up nearly 50 replies in an hour? I'd like to see the other airsoft forums show THAT kind of dedication to posting!

I've got a rant.

When you prove someone wrong, they get all bent out of shape. Then when they won't shut the hell up about it, even AFTER you ask them nicely and the way Ghost_Rider, Sledge, HaVoC, and myself would ask (meaning not so nicely), therefore you're forced to take drastic measures.

Then, someone does something, and the person who wouldn't shut up before is badmouthing that certain something, thus making themselves look like the fool, and when they want everyone to shut up about it because they realize they're only looking more like an idiot yet at the same time won't allow the truth to be told, and someone else (myself, in this case) lets the truth be known, and the one that gets the ban is the person stating the truth because the *beep* that was being stupid was a moderator.

Aren't moderators supposed to be...you know...mature?

Ah, gotcha. Had me worried for a moment.

Gotta agree with you. Recently, I've been in debates where someone's been wrong, I point this out and suddenly I'm the bad guy for... not being wrong. I haven't quite figured this out yet.

This I beleve is where darwins theroy of evaluotion is only a theroy, because for some weird reason most humans are doing the oppersite of what darwin states!

[edit]Check my grammaz skillz bruddaz!

Edited by spedz_fx

Spedz when you edit aren't you meant to correct the mistakes? ^_^

The fact that the blackbirds don't want to play with me in my evil mood today, and go and pick up the bread in my garden.

Bastards.

I think I'll go run 'round the house like Snake in the MGS4 trailer instead!

Days off work can be a dangerous thing...

R22Master.

I want to rant about him (sorry... *runs*) because of quite frankly appalling sense of humour.

He likes the A-Team. Great.

He introduced me to Sledge Hammer! Thanks.

Other than that, deary me. He COMPLETELY missed the WHOLE POINT of Panathanaikos Bear, and then missed the point of the other toon that I can't spell the name of, too. They're SUPPOSED to be utterly random, that's what makes then funny.

Oh, and no, I don't like Vic & Bob. They were, and still are, sh*t. How DARE you attempt to insult me in such a way?! :angry:

Ah well, I'm off to watch series 2 of Sledge Hammer! ;)