My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Stunt: Yes.

If I had the money I'd have a proper little hand grinder (a Lido 2 or somesuch), a gooseneck variable temperature kettle, and a 6 cup Chemex (or a Hario V60 pourover).

Alas, I've got a lectric whirly blade grinder and a really cheap plastic (it was literally 3 euros) pourover. The aeropress is pretty idiot-proof though, which is nice :D.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made by a Frisbee company.

So, I have a theory about the the Daily *fruitcage* Mail and all other newspapers.

But mostly the Mail.

Here is a picture:

Screenshot%20from%202015-04-07%20205748_

It is a set picture from Deadpool.

It is captioned as a make-up touch-up.

Now, we all know that the artist is touching up the mocap dots to allow the effects team to add the white eyes to DP in post.

Given that every time I see the Mail report on anything that I know about they completely *fruitcage* it up and that everyone I speak to says the same thing.

It is safe to assume that they also make the same level of *fruitcage*-ups on subjects I know nothing about.

What I am saying is:

The staff at the Daily Mail know *fruitcage* all about anything and all the other media outlets are only slightly better.

Hire some *fruitcage* journalists you *fruitcage* hacks.

Then hire some *fruitcage* editors to check their work, don't just let them upload any old *suitcase* they feel like.

Fory sins, I read the mail online.

The grammatical and spelling error are just incredible. I know kids who can write betterer.

As you said, on top of that is the editing, the whole site is poor.

Garages, in particular the pumps.

Filled up this morning, stuck 20 quid in. Exactly 20 quid.

I get to the cashier and it's gone up to 20 quid and a penny. How? Are garages/fuel companies adding a penny on here and there with most folk not noticing/caring, and them making thousands of pounds this way?

Or is that conspiracy theory?

I get it all the time. All the time. I never brim it, I fill it to 5 pound increments because my ocd says so. Always get it bangs on '00' yet maybe 80% of the time it's gone up a penny by the time I am paying.

Could it be analogue pumps hooked to a digital till having a discrepancy? No idea but it ###### my ocd off.

Well, Clarke is Clarke. The fun things I've noticed, though:

1. Apparently someone forgot to pin the card that says "RAVEN LIMPS" to the big board in the writers' room.
  2. The opening has more spoilers than a chav's VW Polo. They're just cleverly hidden.
  3. Chinese fiberglass is apparently eternal. If you see a skull mask in that series, it's an ACM Cacique.
  4. There's a scene in that episode where Lincoln first goes cold turkey where he's wearing Ark duds while Octavia goes native. Nice foreshadowing.
  5. A gorilla?! SERIOUSLY?!
  6. Somehow I get an "American soldier" vibe from Lincoln. Which is doubly odd since Ricky Whittle is English.
  7. Mount Weather is thoroughly Falloutastic. Not only your typical Vault people, but also Enclave and maybe a bit of those hazmat guys from Dead Money.

Also, I'm sleepy, and I still have to do shopping and make dinner for today. And somehow the *suitcasey* Chinese post managed to beat whatever overpriced carrier ThinkGeek uses for their Ebay store, the tracker says that the Chinese pins I ordered on the same day as EFX Hydra pins from ThinkGeek already arrived (the tracker says that the mailman got them handed for delivery this morning), while the overpriced carrier is still faffing about somewhere in the UK or Germany.

Hydra pins? I'm in Sheffield at the moment stunt mate but I'm kinda housebound unwell I can post the launcher out though I'm not 100% sure where the pin and spring is if I find it all I can send it for reinstall if not could something be bodged?

The pig im not sure where they guy is based the boy saw it when the guy had it on site for a bring and buy day.

OK, so I am sick of "news" outlets that are edited by people who aren't editors.

It isn't hard people, you need to be able to speak the language that the media is written in and have an understanding of homophones.

You don't need to be able to spell or understand grammar any more you *fruitcage* idiots, Microsoft does that for you.

The only thing it can't do is to identify when someone has used an incorrect homophone or has written a load of utter nonsense.

This brings me on to today's anger.

This:

Screenshot%20from%202015-04-10%20210500_

It's "piqued", moron, not peeked.

Archived