My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm single again. 7 years wasted. Engaged, bought a house which is under construction ( read: I can't sell it AND I need to work with her to finish it )

Lost all that to a Swede she know through GW2 for 2 months, never saw him. I *fruitcage* scared she walked into a Catfish and I'm going NUTS thinking she gave everything up for that.

No she didn't tell me, I had to find out trough her skype and found every. dirty.detail. EVERY !

If you ever find 1 detail in a chat that makes you want to break up with your partner, DONT READ ANY FURTHER.

You'll feel even more miserably and find out things you didn't want to know. 

Turns out that my Winchester, that lost one crucial o-ring and stopped keeping the BBs in before firing, cannot be repaired. So I'm getting my 70 quid back. And I'm stuck with a *fruitcage* 40 quid leather scabbard for a Winchester that I don't have and apparently won't have in the foreseeable future. I don't want a Denix, can't afford a KTW. This is bull *suitcase*.

Private sale or dealer?  If dealer, refund ahoy.

Dealer. The Garage is saying a new clutch is needed - Surprising (in my unexperienced eyes); it wasn't slipping or anything, the two things I noticed were the clutch pedal losing all pressure; once Mr. AA refilled the hydraulic fluid and restored pressure it drove fine back to the garage. 

Dealer *should* be doing it under warranty however. I've got to pay an excess, but such is life.

I would definitely fight that excess.  Look into your consumer rights.  You've only had it for a very short period right? Likely the issue was there at the time of sale.  Especially if you haven't put many miles on it.  Look into the 'not fit for purpose' angle.

Dealer. The Garage is saying a new clutch is needed - Surprising (in my unexperienced eyes); it wasn't slipping or anything, the two things I noticed were the clutch pedal losing all pressure; once Mr. AA refilled the hydraulic fluid and restored pressure it drove fine back to the garage.

Dealer *should* be doing it under warranty however. I've got to pay an excess, but such is life.

Had it under 3 months?

If so it's all on them :)

Tired all the time in pain and getting a hospital to do what they promised is in *fruitcage* possible.

It makes me want to recreate the McDonald's uzi scene inside the pals department of one of the big London teaching hospitals at times.

I really wish I had that bitches job.... I could have really unhelpful hours a 2 hour lunch break, could do *fruitcage* all and leave people on hold for eons during my opening hours, could lie to people all day rather than actually do anything helpful.

When a 'customer' announces they have come to you for support and advocac2y in relation to a formal complaint and investigation.

my line manager will pressure them to drop the complaint by making the 'customer' aware o how complex the process is and namedropping ranks and job titles that sound impressive to make them like their issue (involving the deliberate losing of a refferal to fraudulently protect their target numbers and blaming the GP to the patient and the destruction of patient records to support said story) isn't worth the hassle and bother by intimidating them with beauracracy.

Before passing them back to me where I further make the issue sound like something that an investigation wouldn't solve because there's too many variables and things that could have happened.

Making the patient feel that they would be raking hardworking people over the coals for an event that noone had any control over, followed by guilting the patient with a combination of the over worked nhs staff story and also by reminding them of the fact it's free healthcare and we have to accept it won't be as fast as other places because it isn't just a luxury afforded to the rich.

Leaving the patient feeling intimidated by the system and feeling like *suitcase* for daring to question what happened.

Where do we sign up for a job like that being paid 30 to 40k a year plus that sweet sweet nhs middle management pension to belittle intimidate and threaten people into not bothering to make us do anything through a combination of fear that any complaints will affect future treatment by hospital staff and or feeling that their issue isn't worth the time and they aren't capable of engaging with the procedures.

Being paid to make people feel stupid and that it must have been their fault whilst making sure they are too scared of reppurcussions to make me do *fruitcage* all. I could spend so much *fruitcage* time on arnies i'd post more than fireknife.

I'm 25.

Not a birthday - just a holy poop balls, what.

Three naughty soldiers are cleaning the front of the building, deweeding and all that good 'on your knees til it hurts' punishment we like to dish out.

I commented "You'd give Ground Force a run for their money, where's the gazebo going to go?" and not one of them got the reference. It is before their time.

For the first time in my life I feel old.

Archived