My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably biased, but I don't see the issue with the Michael McIntyre thing.

He's in public, they were up anyway (seriously doubt they lifted just to get a photo of him...) and they tweeted it to try and engage with the public.

Why not?

Boring too, have seen that!

The chatter is though that as it wasn't on an op, the camera isn't a surveillance camera, and basically no different to a cop on foot using his phone for the same thing and posting it to the force twitter account.

Edit, smelling pistake

If they are just flying about without having a task, then why not use the camera? My guess is they were looking at the public and stumbled across him.

As for attention not on policing, no different to me being on foot or in a car, no job come in so I just bimble around people-watching :)

Why is it everyone selling WE M4s has to have modded it in some way? I don't want fancy rails or stocks, just a vanilla M4A1 RIS/CQB (as a mate has a spare 416 upper/RIS and wants a M4 upper/KAC RIS as a straight up swap) and I want to build it with my parts.

Not that I can afford one right now anyway.

To be honest I was more concerned if she was okay, she's just recovered from having her ankle near enough reconstructed, and fell over on that side.

When is got my wits about me I followed the guy, got plenty of incriminating pics of him, and the stall that lent him the bike to try, and will be taking it further if there's anything to be made of it, on the recommendation of 2 stall owners who watched it happen. Only after I'd spoken to the stall did I discover there's a rule on no moving vehicles in that area. Up until then I thought it was just a '*suitcase* happens' scenario rather than negligence

Thing is, it will he a civil matter I'm guessing if you persue it far.

Maybe best you can get is getting him kicked off site if you or the Mrs can be bothered?

I wouldn't suggest catching him on his own and giving him a few slaps. Not at all. Honest.

Archived