My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He got told by the school when he had the caliper test done that sub 10% was at the warning bells level. The chart they had on the wall translating what it all meant said 12% was about as low as was safe for teen males.

At the time he was some crazy low weight about 6 and a half stone and 5" 8. It was when he was in training and serious about his sprinting. Reading that link yeah he was at the slightly gaunt level that it talks about and looks better with the gain as it's put some weight back around the face. Since uni and stopping training and discovering post bar kebabs and a girlfriend who cooks Italian food he's shot up lol. Saying hat he is probably still within the 20-25% range based on the pics.

Mine is quite high I think I'm heavier than I should be but my weight fluctuate massively because of the meds ducking with my eating patterns. I'm not unfit (in the sense of being able to do my daily routine and have energy to spare) can do a couple of pull ups (main limiter for me is I lose grip strength and spasm after a couple) can drag myself around when I need too.

Time in the chair living somewhere hilly keeps me relatively fit though it really doesn't help me shift the fat from where I want it gone from. Seems I'm between 35-40.

I want to start swimming again, when I start uni again may see if there's a session at the pool that I could hit before lectures.

Hang on.

I may have got the wrong end of the stick here.

Is sex not a thing now because:

A:  Too fat for the geometry to work.  (This is the one I assumed.)

B:  You don't find her attractive enough to want to in her current configuration.

Because B is a serious problem for both of you and A opens up an opportunity for some good old fashioned dirty sexual exploration.

However, In the case of B.  Could you find a situation that is sexy enough to offset the negative sexiness of her size?

Like you always wanted to do it in a McDonald's toilet and the idea of that is sexy enough to make up for the size thing?

Because I'll be honest here.  That *suitcase* wouldn't even slow me down.

I'm married now but when I was a single man I would do anything it took to bring sexual satisfaction to any lady who was brave enough to express interest in me.

Size, colour, race, creed, disabilities, scars, height, whatever.  No problem.

I have a line but the line is a long way away and just says *suitcase* on it.

Wait, I am genuinely confused. Having slept with every dress sized girl from a 6 to a 20 each and every one was possible to have sex with and what's more the larger ones were actually awesome and more fun, willing to try new things over the more self obsessed thinner ones.

And just to get an idea here, what exactly are we talking by large? Size 16-20 range? Size 14? Really want to see what is presented as 'too fat' by someone elses standards ;).

'FireKnife'

Nope, that is fine by me. When you have a pair of 30FFs they are there because of the extra bit on the side ;).

But then 30 is still quite thin round the way for FFs but that size of gut. Either way doubt I would day no, but then I am me and we all know what I can be like :D.

This is PG-13 / 12A here. There's other forums for that stuff 

I can provide links to some good and actually genuinely free ones, but as said 12A on here ;).

'FireKnife'

Archived