My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So you know that time in June when I broke up bith my ex-fiancé? We tried to get back together on the 1st of November. Everything went well untill I caught her sexting and phone sexing with yet another guy. That and more. Fool me once... Trust sure is cheap these days. I don't know how on earth I can trust someone now...

It so great how supposedly the same thing... Isn't :(

It's a bit like airsoft isn't it where tm system guns somehow are slightly different across the brands and that causes small nightmare issues.

It's because they use different filler materials different casing agents different flavourings and all these slight changes mean you react differently.

The worst part is the one version of the drug I handle best has since stopped being made in one of my dosages so would have to take 2 different companies worth.

I mean a spoiler as in a person saying on Facebook, in a thread that isn't about star wars, and gives away a huge plot point. I mean huge plot point. Huge.

People like that are arses. Seen Star Wars so it didn't ruin it for me, but can understand other people's frustration and annoyance.

In other news, am slowly become addicted to metal gear solid 5. Just love slitting throats.

Yu know when you pay amazon £9 for next day delivery by 1pm?

You know when it gets to 1730 and it's still not arrived? And you then have to go home because of life? And you check online and apparently the *fruitcage* thing you paid extra especially for so it would arrive before you went home still hasn't arrived?

Something you've wanted to make you not have a *suitcase* phone for the weekend?

That.

Thanks to this *fruitcage* up, I'm using a 6 year old sony experia x10 mini, instead of the phone I'm paying a rather large amount per month for.

Heads will *fruitcage* roll tomorrow. Oh, yes, heads will *fruitcage* roll.

Just created a new thread called Movie Spoiler Thread. The title is a bit mis-leading but it's to distract people who don't want any spoilers. Basically, it's a thread to talk about moments/points in a movie without the fear of spoiling it for over people. Don't like spoilers, don't go in.

Watch this, no-one will go in through fear of a movie being spoiled for them.

Thanks for that.

Now my browser will forever tell me that Off-Topic has an unread thread.

It's safe for now unless you don't want the Harry Potter spoiler.

Edit; copied from the first post in the Movie Spoiler Thread (no spoilers in the first post).

Well, seeing as some people like to talk about a movie I thought I'd start a thread with the title 'Movie Spoiler Thread'.

Thats not the point though. Oh no. Please read on.

This is a thread to talk about what happens in a movie without the fear of ruining it for other people. So, if you don't like spoilers don't read this thread.

Side note:- This is a thread to discuss points in a movie that annoyed you, tickled your fancy or if you thought you missed something and would like to know more.

So, with that out of the way. Let the praise, or moaning, commerce

Note:- This isn't about a movie that you just saw, or a movie review thread. This is for discussing a point in a movie, without fear of being called a 'spoiler'.

*fruitcage* dumb*albatross* *fruitcage*stick of an Ebay seller. Not only was he *fruitcage* around for ten days before shipping my order, but he *fruitcage*ed it up, thanks to incorrectly describing one of the parts. How the *fruitcage* was I supposed to know that "50-40 20mm reduction" was supposed to mean a 50x40 reduction, not the 40x20 I needed?

Looks like I'll have to bodge the Plasma Cannon barrel tip from something else. Why oh why?!

Having the good old end the the year gloomy depression. No love, no kids, bankrupt, almost 30, living with mom and pop and a nagging ex. Now my boss tells me that every fokin weekend fron january till july he needs me at work, with only 1 day off in the week. This, while i need to finish my home that i probably will have to sell afterwards. The *fruitcage* am I doing on this world? All this because my ex thought it was a good idea to not tell me anything about her feeling mentally ill. Feel like puking.

Would you like a hug and a large whiskey?

And those hours surely... surely you can't be forced to do that kind of thing that's brutal you need more down time than that and if he is that busy then he needs to understand that if your tired and depressed because of the lack of downtime you won't work as well or as quickly.

Dunno what to say about the ex other than is there any reason you have to listen to her nagging or winging?

As for me I'm sort of down because I'm on the list for surgery it's another knock back another need for time off and I'm just scared.

I'm also really struggling with my back the med need to go.up and the wet is killing me.

Archived