My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have that song in my head, wanted to share my pain (one of those songs that goes around and around). Also, it was apt for what I put next.

Scouse saying is 'me heads chocka'.

Yeah, poor dog is on tablets for a heart murmur already. Woke up one morning to the dog with a huge swelling around his belly (that was about 9 months ago now). Vet said it was to do with water retention, related to the heart murmur.

Don't think I've heard that.  Or at least not registered in my brain.

If you need an earworm to replace it, I can offer the following;

Sade - Smooth Operator.  Word of warning, this is very potent.  Can hang around for months.

Seal - Kiss from a rose

Zelda - Lost Woods tune

When I was taken to hospital last September by ambulance and was in a v bad way with a could die type thing, apparently a driver was not getting out of the way and gave my ambulance driver the finger!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's not even funny how mad that makes me.

With cops, I get it. We're all wankers and everyone hates us.

But with ambo and fire? All they are doing is trying to saves lives, as fast as possible. Really don't get why they are held up like that, and even attacked?

It's sheer stupidity.

But with ambo and fire? All they are doing is trying to saves lives, as fast as possible. Really don't get why they are held up like that, and even attacked?

It's sheer stupidity.

Some people don't deserve to be saved, they really don't...

What are you looking at?

The AVI-8 range (bunch of watches with design cues from Harriers and Lancaster etc) and Torgoen at the minute. However I'm also looking into other ranges as I love watches.

The dream is to eventually own a Rolex Submariner.

Somewhere in Bristol a week or so ago I think.

They're not being clear on who shot it but I've seen that it might have been himself looking down the barrel of his 400+fps sniper rifle and causing an ND somehow, which is pretty damn silly but still, losing an eye over it is horrible.

m.facebook.com/Zeropointairsoft/photos/a.483414228536421.1073741829.327782247432954/494095587468285/?type=3&source=48

Hopefully this works. And people wonder why I get a little bit aggravated when they ignore me when I'm asking if the weapon they had holstered is clear (was an AEP and didn't look like mag was out).

m.facebook.com/Zeropointairsoft/photos/a.483414228536421.1073741829.327782247432954/494095587468285/?type=3&source=48

Hopefully this works. And people wonder why I get a little bit aggravated when they ignore me when I'm asking if the weapon they had holstered is clear (was an AEP and didn't look like mag was out).

that implies that the mag was out? 

that implies that the mag was out?

Are you referring to the article or my anecdote?

The injury I don't know, but I do know my .338 sniper rifle has at least a 20 round feed tube which is a pain. I've never fielded it though.

With regards the AEP, magazine was clear but I only got a glimpse as he walked right past me at the entrance to the safe zone and proceeded to chat with his mates for a good couple of minutes while I tried to find out whether he had cleared it.

Archived