Sledge

My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

On the topic of cider, has anyone tried strongbows new offering 'Sirrus'?

I had a couple of bottles a few days ago and its quite nice, I like the stronger taste. Havent had Magners yet, although seems a few people here recommend it?

Cheers,

Smash Joehanson

know what I hate, when you just start enjoying your food, and then poof, you've eaten it all. A few days ago i had a steak at applebees. It was tiny, like 8oz's and over priced at $13. Now, It was a damn good steak, but there just wasnt enough there.

Thunder?? You mean the sound after static-elctric spark that is cause by sheer mass of electrons becoming more charged to create lightning? Or a drink of some sort (Hopes to god you don't mean White Lightning)

Urg- I remember, one time, I got so loaded up on Strongbow that all I remember is waking up in a pool of my own vomit, which, ironically, smelled like cider.

...since that day, I can't even look at cider without something inside me curling up and dying ;_;

Though at new years I did manage to guzzle down more than a few of those Strongbow Sirrus', but that was only after some more badass drink first xP

Why do people type "wandering" instead of "wondering" :huh:

I've checked, it's not just the Americans.

"I was just wandering..."

"YES?!!? AND WHERE DID YOU GO??!"

Edited by Samm

All these "What are you X?" threads. I don't want to know a bit about you. I don't care what music you're listening to, what's in your pockets, what screensaver you use, what backdrop you use, what computer you've got, what virus protection you've got, if your girlfriend plays airsoft, or anything else. Has no one anything better to talk about?

:zorro:

Politics? Ethics? How it is that Sid gets banned for telling someone to *fruitcage* off, but about 50 gazillion other morons run free? Books not written by Tom Clancy or some ex-SAS illiterate? Religion?

:zorro:

Edited by Sledge