My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

My father finally went to his doc to say his issues, and it was perhaps the most difficult thing for him to do.  I doubt some "calming" medications will do anything for him, but it still is better than nothing aka what I do.  You either end up doing something that leaves that hole in others, get help, or go delusional.  Don't do the first or latter option. 

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, hit me up at Maple Leaf Tactical and I will send you free patches, and buy you a beer if we ever share a game. 

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU.

I'll hold you to that :P

As for suicide.  I've always hoped this little gem from 4Chan might help someone.

AeFmcDM.jpg

I have only a dabbling gexperience with depression (others, I've not been there), and while a nice speech, things like that don't help one iota.

Again, limited experience, and hopefully it may help someone as you said :)

I always figured if I saw a bloke trying to kill himself I'd stay out of it. Not cause I'm callous but I'd probably make it worse - like when you have a few people putting up a tent and you're standing there holding the bag of pegs like "yo guys lemme know if you need any pegs"

I always figured if I saw a bloke trying to kill himself I'd stay out of it. Not cause I'm callous but I'd probably make it worse - like when you have a few people putting up a tent and you're standing there holding the bag of pegs like "yo guys lemme know if you need any pegs"

At least do something.

If it's suicide, they are dead anyway so what could you do to make that worse?

Me and my mates saw a guy stick a hose in his car window. We tried to talk him down and he said he'd made up his mind, so my mate put his car window through.

Extreme, but that guy didn't gas himself that night.

Mate I feel sorry for you if you never volunteered to check the guy ropes

Sorry to hear that, pal. It's a cliché but there is a light at the end of the tunnel... some tunnels are just longer than others.

If you don't try to get help, things won't improve, so call someone or speak to your doctor or something.

Even just telling people online is better then keeping it all inside.

Keep in mind the words of Sir Winston Churchill: 'if you're going through hell - keep going'

As I'm seeing a psy coming Monday myself, I more than ever wish I could help you.

Please tell me it's a last resort. You have done everything in your power to help yourself, right?

Please don't do it.

Tell us more, if you like,

I would be more than happy to listen.

Even uf I can't change anything Id like you to make me understand.

Please.

I have been diagnosed with add/ADHD whatever bs but that was 20 years ago.

I'm not sure when the depression came in full sometime ages ago.

I'm just sad anymore, I have nothing that makes me happy. I can't think of when I was happy last, I just want to pack a bag and go for a long walk.

Very long, so long I better not hear anything about my family because guaranteed I'll end it when my mother goes.

All I have is knowledge on how to be a good person but it don't make me happy.

I can't afford help. And I know what he's going to say.

Blah blah and this is your problem but he went to school and he don't know *suitcase*!

When my parents split I went to a psy and 5 years later he committed himself so I can't trust them as far as I can trust myself.

My walk means when I'm done I go from Nebraska to Scotland.

The name draws me their but poverty keeps me here.

Damn haswells

*ubarsome* *fruitcage* *mickeymousing* *rickroll* *suitcase* BRUSSELS!
It appears that the EC found themselves a new crop of cretins, as if not to make Poland feel too miserable about the ones being unceremoniously pushed into positions of power over here. But, the EC cretins, apparently completely oblivious to agreements and procedures, incorrectly interpret the info we sent them and demand solutions for the problems they created themselves.

Worse yet, it appears that in order to get to Brussels, I need to take a plane to the Schithol airport in Amsterdam, and then catch a train from there to Brussels. Three hours up the *fruitcage* *albatross*. Also, train leaves half an hour after the plane is supposed to touch down in Amsterdam, which means that any *fruitcage*-up anywhere, from the initial security circus at departure, through departure itself, landing, to post-landing security circus on arrival traps me in Schithol for another hour. And if I don't get a decent breakfast and some sightseeing including Manneken Pis, I'll be proper Manneken ######. Also, the return is just as much of a cluster*fruitcage*, because the Zaventem train station is still on lockdown, and the only way to get to the airport will be an obscenely expensive cab, thanks to the airport being located somewhere halfway between Boemfoek and Aarskrak.

I also postulate replacing generic streak of hash signs with *mickeymouse* as censoring of the word referring to urination. Taking the mickey, geddit?

As a Belgian I can't stop grinning :D

That, gents, is why no one could occupy us for extended periods of time. Muaaaaahahahahhahaha! :D

Honestly? I'm thinking that the guy in direct contact with those EC mooks is just as exasperated as me, and he's in Brussels.

Archived