My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

We're kind of lucky they're so fixated on gun/bomb stuff tbh.  That's the summary I get from my brain heh.

Also, when you need to take a massive dump but your body is like 'nah.  How about in 25 mins when it's super inconvenient?  lol'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's stop talking about this now, before arnies gets subcontracted to blow up parliament.

Saying that, I wonder what the pay's like?...

Hmm. Leffe Blonde isn't as nice as I remember. Somebody buy me a shed so I can start homebrewing.

First batch, surely, has to be called "best gnu" :D

Problem is, what kind of ale would 'Arnies Ale' be? IPA? Stout? Pilsner? Bitter? Lager? hop forward or smoother? any special flavours or twists? (This IPA combines notes of stinging nettle, pig *suitcase*, and propane, sitting above an earthly male sweat base)

Problem is, what kind of ale would 'Arnies Ale' be? IPA? Stout? Pilsner? Bitter? Lager? hop forward or smoother? any special flavours or twists? (This IPA combines notes of stinging nettle, pig *suitcase*, and propane, sitting above an earthly male sweat base)

Sounds like anything that's like eating a handful of hops, yuck.

I like my tea of Miller lite.

Stout, for sure. IMHO, anyway.

I had an idea a while back of collecting fruit from airsoft sites and making flavoured liquors with it with a view to giving it as gifts to fellow airsofters.

Stout, for sure. IMHO, anyway.

I had an idea a while back of collecting fruit from airsoft sites and making flavoured liquors with it with a view to giving it as gifts to fellow airsofters.

That's actually a really good idea. 

What's the matter lagerboy? Afraid you might taste something? ;)

8b60834fe33d4e8afd1651179b56fba4.jpg

GIVE ME HOPS OR GIVE ME DEATH.

Trains...

Been travelling since 11. Have gotten from Cambridge to Peterborough. Still have to get to Manchester which is a 3 hour something journey.

Also I can tell I'll need to pee on the train, I have a bergen that observed won't fit.

How would acidity help protect you from the cold virus?

There is this older fellow that when he thinks he's getting a cold he takes a shot of fireball.

He normally drinks vodka cranberry and when I seen him take the shot I was baffled as I never seen him take a shot ever.

Not sure how the acidity of something prevents a cold?

Archived