My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? Didn't know you could cull them.

Did you get in bother for it?

No, other than my boss was annoyed when I asked if it was OK and it turned out it wasn't.

They would eat and *suitcase* in the peas coming into the factory in trucks which was unsanitary.

I was supposed to keep them away with an air rifle.

Not the worst of best job I have ever had.

Need to clean all my cars but I don't have a pressure washer or a hose.

Also I've run out of LSP :(

I'm going to buy a pressure washer tomorrow. City plumbing have the marital one on offer. Plus, staff discount for me.

Really? Didn't know you could cull them.

Did you get in bother for it?

Some gulls are endangered and are protected. Others are considered vermin and *can* be killed.

The trick is knowing the difference before you shoot them.

Some gulls are endangered and are protected. Others are considered vermin and *can* be killed.

The trick is knowing the difference before you shoot them.

Yeah, plus there is no such bird as a Seagull, gull means coastal bird so seagull means sea coastal bird.

We had Lesser Black-Back Gulls

I just spent 4 hours on some girls sofa only to come back to my own bed alone.

Time I could have spent cleaning up gas guns for god sake.

It is somewhat douchey to expect results under a set of conditions.

She may have been into you enough to sit on the sofa but over the time she developed second thoughts.

There is no set formula that says a girl must sleep with you if you spend X amount of time doing Y activity.

The resentment you feel when your (self-constructed) internal formulae don't lead to the expected result can be very toxic to your attitude and harm your sex appeal.

I would say: Move on, lesson learned, go have some alone time with Pam and her sisters and go to sleep.

Try again another time.

Trouble is there are absolutely loads that are rare signs that come up in special circumstances that the average driver just wouldn't know straight off. Every now and then I see one I don't know then it bugs me for days till I find out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived