My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ebay snipers...

Had my eye on the FW limited edition Enforcer to start a small Arbites force because I AM THE LAW (and they're one of my favourite bits of lore. Riot? Bring out the 30m flamethrower tanks).

Was top bidder for well over five days, sat on my phone for the last minute and got outbid at 5s, then tried to get highest bid until it ticked over but no luck. Will just wait for my Buy it Now time instead.

I don't care about ebay snipers.

When I see something I want on ebay I enter the highest price I am prepared to pay for the item immediately.

If I am outbid at any point I walk away happy that some mug has overpaid for the item or that she just wanted it more than me.

If you get overexcited in the last few seconds you will overpay and then you are in the realm of buyer's remorse...

I don't care about ebay snipers.

When I see something I want on ebay I enter the highest price I am prepared to pay for the item immediately.

If I am outbid at any point I walk away happy that some mug has overpaid for the item or that she just wanted it more than me.

If you get overexcited in the last few seconds you will overpay and then you are in the realm of buyer's remorse...

That's how eBay is meant to work.

Well, kinda both.

You're supposed to put in your max price and then it auto-bids for you. If your max bid is higher than someone who bids later, you out bid them by one increment, meaning you always pay the lowest amount to win up to the max you put in.

From the seller's point of view, though, they want the highest price they can get, so a flurry of overexcited bidders benefits them. So eBay tells you when you're outbid and encourages you to bid higher.

Sick to the back teeth about 'brexit'. Nothing is decided and nothing is certain. There are people on both sides chatting *suitcase* and it's starting to get real ugly. Bored of it now, let's just wait and see.

Also, when is the new TM shottie out, looking forward to the reviews but the waiting is such a drag.

You chaps are slow.. Check the news thread..

Tokyo Marui Shizuoka Hobby Show

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/216241-tokyo-marui-shizuoka-hobby-show/

Quite a few bits and bats en route.. Not sure how long it'll be till we get them though, you know what Mr.Marui is like!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived