My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Darklite, that's some cold *suitcase*. If you have proof, that they've intentionally prevented you from getting financial support, then yes, you do have a strong case. They've intentionally stopped you from getting any benefit. They're scum.

Aye and I believe if your letter of resignation has a date on it then it is a legally binding document.

One of my old managers said she'd "lost mine" and I calmly pointed out I'd emailed a copy to the pub which all managers were on auto forward for so received a copy and as it had a date that date stood.

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

people can be *rickrolls* about resignations I have heard of plenty of people that have been sacked on stupid technicalities after resigning so they don't have to pay out the wages of the notice period. companies get away with it because most people can't afford to challenge it.

I'm sure that them swapping you to a 0 hours contract for your notice period isn't legal especially changing your contract without consent/notice from you.

I'm sick of people calling me a racist because I'm not left wing.

people can be *rickrolls* about resignations I have heard of plenty of people that have been sacked on stupid technicalities after resigning so they don't have to pay out the wages of the notice period. companies get away with it because most people can't afford to challenge it.

I'm sure that them swapping you to a 0 hours contract for your notice period isn't legal especially changing your contract without consent/notice from you.

Tell them to get a life

failed my ADI part two test because I missed one *fruitcage* speed sign on a roundabout and ended up doing 36 in a 30 limit because i thought the *fruitcage* road was a 40.

literally 5 minutes before the end of my test.

'First Strike' ban hammer policy is now in effect until further notice. 

No mercy, no quarter, no warnings.

Thanks for the support guys. I'm not going to be able to get my P45 until the end of December now, which is going to totally *fruitcage* me over vis-a-vis applying for JSA and getting a new job etc. Spectacular.

I'm getting on to Citizen's Advice about it, but it looks like I'll have to stump up £195 worth of Council tax in the next few days that I just don't have.

Anyone want to buy an E&L AKS-74u? Or an LCT AK-74n?

That's exactly what a racist would say.

In other news, I was happy because my usual supplier of biodegradable 0.28g bbs had new stock in, ordered about 30,000 bbs and then found that they have switched their OEM and the new OEM is terrible. BBs refuse to feed in literally everything I've put them in. *fruitcage* abysmal and I'm out about £80. Trying to get them to reply to emails about it (I was within the 14 days return) has so far had no result.

Darklite, I would be all over the guns if I was over there.  Hope you hit them hard enough to buy all the slav gear you ever want. 

I wanted to buy a lct rpk I found on sale but now too discouraged to get it or anything at all.

Went to get uniform today, didn't have my pant size and ran out of hats, go figure.  Holiday hell about to start.

Thanks, but it'll be okay. Mobiles will still work and we've got plenty of data allowance, so that'll be alright for emails and Facebook and suchlike.

The real annoying part will be not having Netflix and Kodi for a while - halfway through season 5 of the walking dead at the minute.

Suppose we'll have to watch some of the massive pile of DVDs instead.

The BBs I got were Taiwangun.com ones - the old batch were brilliant, bright green, 0.28g, fed like a dream in all my midcaps and they were only £3.90p for a bag of 2000.

Now their new batch are £4.89 a bag and they don't feed in any of my magazines at all.

EDIT: Gave them a call as I remembered I have some Skype Credit left. They speak good english and are sending me a UPS label so I can send the bbs back. Awesome.

Few days' delay on the house move that I just realised I probably haven't mentioned on here.

Which is annoying, as I literally just arranged for the Virgin Media contract to move on Monday, and we won't be in by then. So no internet or phone for a few days. :(

I'm halfway through week 2 of no internet! Check the router I've plugged in every day to see if the lines gone active early...

307mb of data left to get me through till Tuesday. Uh oh...

Archived