My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They ripped my wife off with their two for one deal - she needs both readers and distance glasses and with her NHS vouchers she should have got two pairs of each but they only gave her one of each while putting in the full value of the vouchers to the NHS...

When we figured it out later and complained, they offered a £25 voucher as compensation. What a travesty.

I just curbed a rim parallel parking in a space I had absolutely no hope of getting into and there was another space 10m down the road but manly stubbornness told me to give it a go anyway to save the walk. Now im excessively angry with myself and have no escape. It's only ever so slight and you'll hardly notice, but now I want a new rim as I doubt anyone will be able to match the matt bronze finish.

*badger*s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I have no choice where I live, on road parking is the only option at the moment. I can't wait for the day I have a driveway!

In talks with a local repair shop to see if they can mix up a tester to try to match it and also have been chatting with the manufacturer to see if they can help me out! Fingers crossed!

I see you don't have a garage either?

Someone should just start building carboxes already, making loads of money. There's definitely a shortage!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Nope currently only have a small 1 bed flat with no parking or outside storage.. Totally undersized for us but its cheap enough to still be saving to buy so worth the hassle I guess! Just hacked off with these rims! ;) 

Oh it's driven hard and put away wet most of the time.. it's currently filthy. Though it's in good condition just always dirty. But the rims are new and I wanted to try and keep them pukka for as long as possible! Ah well! It happens!

Tired, bored and potentially sick.

And I had to sit through a half-hour meeting including absolutely *fruitcage*tarded company trivia regarding utterly moronic customers giving us *suitcase* for something we don't do because we never intended to do it in the first place.

To add to my automotive annoyance I was washing the Fez this afternoon and managed to somehow snap the aerial in the thread. I don't have any stud removers here at home so I won't have any radio for my 4am drive to work. Yay!

Forgot my wallet this morning. Realized it so late that I'd be late for work, so I asked for a day off under the guise of food poisoning.

Can't say it was a good day, but at least I didn't have to *fruitcage* around with a courier delivery involving the weird stuff.

To add to my automotive annoyance I was washing the Fez this afternoon and managed to somehow snap the aerial in the thread. I don't have any stud removers here at home so I won't have any radio for my 4am drive to work. Yay!

It... Wait... How?!!

Can you get it with just a flatty screwdriver 'assisted' in to create a slot to drive against?

No idea how I did it! I got into work early and drilled a small hole then coaxed a torx bit into it to turn it round but it turns out it's actually the other way round to how I imagined.. the aerial base has the male thread and the aerial has the female so the stud has actually snapped off so I need a new aerial base.

These things are sent to try us I guess!!

Bah, I've forgotten what email address my Xbox live gamertag is linked to and can't access that info on my 360 atmosphere because I've got no sodding working controller.

So I'm going to have to borrow one of my friend tomorrow and hope I've not *fruitcage*ed up the settings on xbox.

I know my gamertag but can't for the life of me remember the email address I signed up for it with and therefore the Microsoft website is pretty crappy for this. Even looked through my PayPal the last few years for a Microsoft transaction but apparently never did it

I think it was a live.co.uk/.com but apparently the permutations of emails I'd use with that suffix don't work.

Archived