My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish!

Casting a base for a gas tank for mother. There is no enjoyment to be had at the end of this task.

Unless you count giving an old lady heat so she doesn't freeze to death come winter time...

So my bathroom sink clogged. Of course it wasn't me who discovered it, but my flatmate, and instead of telling me "MIKE, THE BATHROOM IS FLOODING, DROP EVERYTHING AND HELP!" she just asked if I'm busy.

Of *fruitcage* course I'm busy if people just bother my *albatross* with some inconsequential , but the *fruitcage* bathroom flooding is NOT INCONSEQUENTIAL.

Good thing I'm booting her out next week.

Spent 15 hours collecting crates in GTA Online over the last couple of days and some sociopath shot down the delivery plane.

The annoying thing is that while the $3.7M I lost is worth £30 IRL the 15 hours is worth (in opportunity cost) £375.

I would happily gut punch her and then have a long earnest discussion about the nature of her deep emotional problems.

It's one thing to grief people by kiling them repeatedly for no reason (or more accurately, a very good reason blown out of proportion after the tenth time you killed them), it's quite another to complete negate somebodies time and effort like that, for only the reason of 'lulz'.

I was there when it happened. It was horrible. 

I've never heard Stunt sound so... defeated. :(

Slept badly last night.

Trying to make sense of the conflicting emotions I feel.

Part of me wants to peel her and dip her in salt and part of me wants to find out what kind of damage she has and try to help her cope.

We are all damaged, there is no need to seek enjoyment in the misery of others.

Watching how to live mortgage free again.

Feel like giving up on ever having my own home.

*fruitcage* ridiculous.

Top tips, buy a house! Build another house on the driveway! Sell both houses!

Retire! Sell your house! Buy a boat!

Buy a car park! Hope you get planning permission, build a house!

Get given some land by your folks, build a house from an old static caravan!

Anyone in / around York got some land I can have? I promise to only have a triple garage...

Very tired after a manic weekend of lessons learnt.

Lesson 1, nightclubs in Milton Keynes are a rip off, the drinks are cheaper in the strip club.

Lesson 2, if your mate has been single for a while, he might get carried away and bite a strippers *albartroth*.

Lesson 3, if you're at a family members birthday, do not flirt with anyone in the same bar. You might find you've just been flirting with a cousin you didn't know.

Archived