My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I slept all of two hours, maybe three. Which didn't stop me from making breakfast, picking up a courier delivery and getting to work on time, with a detour for sugar and box of tea, so there's that.

But I also had to waste a day off for tomorrow, because the tenants' association hired a company to replace the water meters tomorrow. Which means I'll be wrestling with a battery of stepdad's old colognes, former flatmate's maxipads, soap bars that are quarter of a century old, a cabinet that is falling apart, loose wiring for the lamp built into the bathroom mirror and a 5'x5' sheet of thick particleboard this evening and the next. I hardly see myself playing Destiny 2 on the opening night. And it turned out (again) that I'm working with utter *fruitcage* cretins.

But hey, I have three gaming videos scheduled on my Youtube channel, one for today (a drunken, late night Overwatch Halloween mode round), one for tomorrow (a quick let's play of Rochard) and one for Thursday (more Rochard). I'm also perfecting my video editing skills - now I'm able to cook up a fully animated news ticker for my gaming videos.

I have flu. Im never ill. I hate being ill. It started Friday and I can’t seem to shake it. Took my first day off from work ever today, my boss was shocked.

Im a grumpy man and my wife is being amazing but still. I hate being ill.

On the plus side I got bored being stuck in and needed some fresh air. So took the mini for a spin for a couple hours. Good lord its so much fun. Not sure the fuel/air mix did me too much good as I seem to have gotten worse this evening but I had a blast! That counts right?

If im in this state tomorrow and don’t go in who knows what I’ll do. There’s only so many Columbian drug lords I can kill in Ghost Recon.

Rather lousy weather lately for work, plus the folks making me go try to get a job with an electrician twice my age tomorrow.

Also just had to order a paper weight off amazon since my folks can't understand that most electronic portable charger is .

Unfortunately Ghost Recon is on PS4. And yes Wildlands. Ah well! My old PC could take it but it’s at my parents. I have 75% of the parts to build a new PC but mini things happened so lacking funds for that almighty 1080ti and a nice processor for it. Currently just stuck with a 2011 MacBook and a 2009 Lenovo Thinkpad which is slower than you’d imagine no matter what I try to speed it up.

40 euros up the *albatross* because the Germans can't write a return and replacement policy correctly.

Also, I slept all of three hours again, but the good thing is I have the first Destiny 2 material recorded, edited, exported, uploaded, processed, subtitled and waiting for publication!

There's localised flooding here.

Just discovered the numberplate has been removed from my front bumper. Turns out it's only clipped in to the *suitcasey* lease company branded holder.

Annoying. Will be screwing the new one to the bumper.

Edit, I suspect it's been washed out when forging said floodwaters in my monster truck due to the gathered debris around the holder.

Unfortunately Ghost Recon is on PS4. And yes Wildlands. Ah well! My old PC could take it but it’s at my parents. I have 75% of the parts to build a new PC but mini things happened so lacking funds for that almighty 1080ti and a nice processor for it. Currently just stuck with a 2011 MacBook and a 2009 Lenovo Thinkpad which is slower than you’d imagine no matter what I try to speed it up.

Thinkpads - brilliant for everything but aggressively bad at games.

There's localised flooding here.

Just discovered the numberplate has been removed from my front bumper. Turns out it's only clipped in to the *suitcasey* lease company branded holder.

Annoying. Will be screwing the new one to the bumper.

Edit, I suspect it's been washed out when forging said floodwaters in my monster truck due to the gathered debris around the holder.

I got pulled over all the time in my Skoda because somebody had used the plate on a car used in a bank robbery.

Only in Essex though, odd.

Thinkpads - brilliant for everything but aggressively bad at games.

I got pulled over all the time in my Skoda because somebody had used the plate on a car used in a bank robbery.

Only in Essex though, odd.

A similar thing happened to a mate at uni. Someone did a drive by shooting in London with fake plates that matched his mum's car. He said she nearly fainted when she was woken up in the early hours by alot of noise and went down stairs to find her son face down on the floor surrounded by several armed police officers

Youtube is taking the . In more ways than one.

But, explain to me this: I made a video where I'm playing Overwatch while drunk and swearing like a sailor. I literally dragged the subtitles file into a text editor and counted the instances of the word "*fruitcage*" - 46, which coupled with 13 minute running time gives us roughly three *fruitcage*s and a half per minute. This video is fully monetized.

Then, I made a video where I'm playing Destiny 2, and still swearing, but a little less this time. Analyzing the subtitles, I said "*fruitcage*" 70 times, which coupled with 36 minute running time gives us less than two *fruitcage*s per minute. And this video has, somehow, limited monetization.

Archived