My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it looks like my avatar was created in June 2004 so something must have happened sometime late 2004 and the forum went dark.  Maybe for a few months?  And then I found it was working in January 2005 so re joined.  I have a bunch of DumboRAT's photos of his V12 project from 2003.  I guess when the old articles, projects and news comes back online that will help with dating things.

I originally joined as something like "GingeAndSharpy" or "GingeAndChris" or some other nonsense like that after my friend and I helped out with a 1st aid situation at Dragon Valley and the staff there wanted to stay in contact.
I then lost the logon detains for that account and joined up with my usual forum name later.

That must have been in the 2002 to 2003 region.

Father managed to drop keys into my vehicles trunk and then shut it whilst the doors were still locked, then goes on a swearfest "Why the *fruitcage* did we not get a second key set!"

He forgets that late last year when I got temporarily lost said keys we brought up the option of getting another set made and he said no because "It's too expensive."

Good thing I forgot to schedule a hair cut today since I'm going anywhere now.

I am now a marshal at Imperium Battlegrounds Airsoft Site near Faversham.

First day, 40+ players in a long form, strategic resource capture and management style game.

Pam was on the field delivering supplied.
So much off-roading.

Before I went home I had to wipe clay off the speedo, fuel gauge and steering wheel.

Should be in the happy thread, it was an awesome day.

I'm so sorry to hear that, buddy.
I was about to complain that I feel bad and tired, but now I just don't see the use.

Remember him kindly en take your time mourning, it's some thing we overlook, nowadays. My thoughts are with you and his family.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn H8324 met Tapatalk

Yes we had the upheaval of the server change, which in fairness heralded the move to web 2.0 here - before that the site was quite clunky and a nightmare to moderate. :)

EDIT: Cannonfodder, really sorry to hear of your loss. 

Archived