My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
People who DON'T USE THE EDIT BUTTON!

I know it's only availiable for a certain time, but it's become particularly noticable among the last batch of noobs to post several posts, one after the other, adding additional points. Within minutes.

Too goddamn right!

:unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

My little rants:

When i get told that i have no meaning in life wtf is that about .. if i had no meaning i would not have been here but i have a meaning for my very exsistance which is to Airsoft, be with my girlfriend and enjoy my life.

also when people say that i must be a gun phsycho, but i guess my girlfriends dad doesnt count and neither does my girlfriend because she fully supports and plays airsofting with her dad and me so i guess thats alright.

MSN messenger, when you get people who add you to slag you off about your apperance or "my guns better" and when i see it its no more than a cheap 5 quid springer ....oooo how that really makes me mad

Idiots that dont admit their hits even when they get shot in the nuts.

thats my rants out .. phew ui actually feel better now :P

Night_raven

my little rants.

chavs and there cheapy poxy 5 quid springers and thinking it makes em hard.

rude people who interupt when your trying to say something i.e my parents

people who never like to admit there mistakes i.e my parents again

being told my music is too loud even though its at like 50% volume.

and being told my guns are the work of the devil by some people who live over the back of me.

• 2 weeks later...

Another thing that really ###### me off, when you go onto a retalier website, like WGC, and a Airsoft-war4, and they still have Car-15's, G3A4's, G3A3's, Sig550s and 551's on there website, but they just say out of stock. Are they really that lazy that they can't just delete the item from there site?

Archived