My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ah, I see where you've misunderstood. I'm not surperior because I choose different pistols. I choose different pistols BECAUSE I'm superior. Hope that's cleared it up. :)

:zorro:

Ummmm, yes. Well, thank you for that "I've got more miligrams of hormones per revolver than you" post ;)

Now if we can get back to our rants :)

On topic rant: people who are easily wound up. Jeez, some people go off at the slightest thing. My sister, for example. One comment and you get tantrums, waterworks and shouting for half an hour.

Off topic: what ladies would I be trying to impress on here? :huh:

People that don't understand sarcasm :/

apparently one member (simile of "Chaos") forung it:

Serious

Deadly Serious

Seriously Serious

etc etc etc

Anyone want to PM me Rockys old name? I don't get it..

It'll also fill my PM inbonx and make it look like i have friends (it's just hatemail at the minute)

err, what old name... oh, the member name... i used the f word, which wasn't blocked out... sorry

jebuses spamming he constantly keeps spamming threads in which he doesnt need to someone teach that kid to post useful things.

*brainwave strikes the mind*

arnies boot camp 101.

todays lessons for jebus: to learn not to spam threads.

yeah mate, he's seriously getting on my nerves too, and if it gets any worse someones gonna report him to the mods.

also, he keeps acting sorry for himself and says "right :(, i'll just go away, i'm obviously not wanted here" but never does.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as immature as a 16yr old can get, but I know there's a time and a place...

My advice: Choose to ignore his Posts and PMs

;) Rocky

yeah mate, he's seriously getting on my nerves too, and if it gets any worse someones gonna report him to the mods.

also, he keeps acting sorry for himself and says "right :(, i'll just go away, i'm obviously not wanted here" but never does.

Don't get me wrong, I'm as immature as a 16yr old can get, but I know there's a time and a place...

My advice: Choose to ignore his Posts and PMs

;) Rocky

yup indeed.

People who don't like Jebus. Don't get me wrong, he's no Dafool, but he's still pretty funny.

Oh, and wannabe mods. Not exactly irritating, but funny. :)

No, he's not he's an irritating spamming spacktard.

Which I supose explains why you like him. ;)

And given the only mods that seem to be around any more are R22 and Rhino, some people are looking to others. It's slightly depressing to note I've had five pm's in the last two days asking me to step into arguments because there are no mods online. It's nothing to do with being a wannabe, but this place needs more mods, I don't give a *fruitcage* if it's me or not, but as nuno, slayer and CH seem to have dropped off the planet, it's getting out of hand.

*fruitcage*, I'd even have enzo back.

yes Oh hypocrits and people with a two teir system if some n00b asks a a question it's go search you n00b but if some one who has a 4 digit post count asks the same question everybody seems to become yes mean and say what a wise question hmm yes yes we actually don't know

Archived