My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get a new holster and leg platform for my M9, and get the mags all sealed up again, only for the trigger spring to break.

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.........

On the plus side though, just dealt with Mike at Elite Shooting to get the new bit on order. Seems like a top bloke. :)

Another rant for:

Parcel Farce (or whoever the *fruitcage* is bothering to deliver my item).

Well i have paid for 24hr service, the item was sent out yesterday afternoon (1-2pm) and i am sat here waiting since 10am.

Where the *fruitcage* is my item that i have ordered, i don't know. Are PF the biggest bunch of useless *albatrosses* to ever grace the UK, yes.

Apologizes for the swearing but when you pay for a service you expect said service am i right?

If they turn up tomorrow rather than today i will make it very clear to the person delivering it what the word 24hr delivery means and i will ask for some for of refund or compensation, see if he actually offers or makes a run for the van.

'FireKnife'

I for one am sick of being dicked on by courier services.

Same.

Well i know one thing, where the depot is and how to get to it, so unless this item turns up by 5PM (latest couriers can deliver to i believe) then i will be going to pay them a visit tomorrow and see what they have to say for themselves.

'FireKnife'

Murphy's Law dictates that while on said excursion, you'll miss the delivery.

Actually a day of college. I need the item for this weekend and as they don't do saturday delivery firday is the last day i can recieve the item (in case you are wondering why i have not been able to get the item shipped until yesterday: UKARA) and that is a college day for me so i will have to do the work for college today and give an excuse not to go in tomorrow.

Hence why i am more enraged than usual and why i want a refund for the service they have failed to provide.

'FireKnife'

The reason I went for comparison sites is because they seem to occasionally make mistakes. If I put my number plate for my Fiesta my quote was around £3300, but just filling in the details then picking it from the list was £2500. Direct line and all that gave quotes of around £3500-£5000. A while ago any car I put into Confused.con as a named driver came out as £933, so I was considering an A3 1.8 turbo or an old Jag XJ... And with the £2500 quote I went for, changing voluntary excess did nothing, so that's at £0 with £300 compulsory.

If they turn up tomorrow rather than today i will make it very clear to the person delivering it what the word 24hr delivery means and i will ask for some for of refund or compensation, see if he actually offers or makes a run for the van.

'FireKnife'

The delivery guy isn't going to offer you a refund - it's nothing to do with him. Also, since you didn't actually contract ParcelFarce for the delivery (the sender did) they won't give you any money anyway. You should go back to whoever sent the package and demand your shipping costs back from them, it's down to them to claim it back from the courier.

The delivery guy isn't going to offer you a refund - it's nothing to do with him. Also, since you didn't actually contract ParcelFarce for the delivery (the sender did) they won't give you any money anyway. You should go back to whoever sent the package and demand your shipping costs back from them, it's down to them to claim it back from the courier.

Shipper was LWA. So i will see how they feel about it.

I didn't mean the delivery guy literally, it was a case of the company, just whomever i see first that can issue such a thing.

Too bad all of the usual sites i visit use Parcel Farce or don't have the item i want. The only site i use that uses RM SD is Elite Shooting Centre.

'FireKnife'

And, in my (admittedly limited) experience, ESC is absolutely rubbish, run by an idiot who can't seem to understand the emails I send him and doesn't even have an online shopping system... <_<

Hell, the guy is running his "business" over an AOL account... :waggle:

Must admit only once had an issue with ESC (sent the wrong gun) and it was sorted out with postage refund in a day.

Then again we all have different experiences. Hell i had an order from SAS arrive the very next day in good packing.

'FireKnife'

Archived