My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No one can Trump Charlie Sheen....

Micheal Sheen?

I wonder how many women look at him and think 'ignorant, dispicable, selfish *bramston pickle*' and then have a boyfriend thinking 'i wish i had the money, drink, girls and house'.

I know i did when the GF told me the above opinion of him. :P

'FireKnife'

I bet there is the one guy that doesn't, that lone guy that can be seen with the feminists campaigning for their rights.

Anyway, my rant: Myself and my hands. No this is not about anything sexual it is just that when i type, i type fast and sometimes too fast for me to work out what is going on. In the last week everytime i sign a post it ends up 'FrieKnie' and i then have to go back and change it each time before i click 'Post'. The fact my keyboard is terrible doesn't help.

'FireKnife'

No, more commonly known as "taking them to a dry cleaners and military tailor"

If they turn out to be women then isn't that just 'double guarentee'?

You know it is going to be done right then :P

Anyway my rant: The Like Button on FB. Is this not the most lazy and pointless system that basically sums up Facebook or is it me? I mean if you like something then you add to the discussion, if you don't then you don't add, simple. But no for the truly lazy that have no opinion and are too busy playing COD / MSN-ing / cracking one off they have the Like button. It just makes me laugh when 10,000 people Like something. If only 5 of the 10,000 people bothered to reply then maybe a decent conversation could get started, but no instead you have 10,000 people that are too busy (i.e. doing nothing productive) to but a single sentence and rely on the click of button.

True laziness i think. Too bad we have the +1 / -1 on here, why can't people just post your thoughts / reply instead like we used to on Arnies over a year ago?

Anyway rant over, back to normal optomistic self. :P

'FireKnife'

If they turn out to be women then isn't that just 'double guarentee'?

You know it is going to be done right then :P

Anyway my rant: The Like Button on FB. Is this not the most lazy and pointless system that basically sums up Facebook or is it me? I mean if you like something then you add to the discussion, if you don't then you don't add, simple. But no for the truly lazy that have no opinion and are too busy playing COD / MSN-ing / cracking one off they have the Like button. It just makes me laugh when 10,000 people Like something. If only 5 of the 10,000 people bothered to reply then maybe a decent conversation could get started, but no instead you have 10,000 people that are too busy (i.e. doing nothing productive) to but a single sentence and rely on the click of button.

True laziness i think. Too bad we have the +1 / -1 on here, why can't people just post your thoughts / reply instead like we used to on Arnies over a year ago?

Anyway rant over, back to normal optomistic self. :P

'FireKnife'

*Presses like button*

Though, in all seriousness the plus/minus 1 on here, is pointless. Its not like if you get a certain number, you're rewarded with a bag of bb's or something.

Wonder how many minus 1's I get for this (record braking, probably).

I remember when this was brought up on this thread about a few months back and we all gave each other +1's just for the hell of it.

I have heard however that if you get enough -1's to your posts you join KidScotland in Arnie hell.

However you do have to get 5000 before you are banned by the warn system, so that is a fair feat to accomplish.

'FireKnife'

I think they don't like your post and haven't the balls to say way :P

Or it is a certain few members like me that are happy to add to the humour.

'FireKnife'

I like to think its adding to the humor and that I'm ironicaly, mentioning facebook.....

Rant:- Golden Paws likes to lick the seat (Bottom bit, not the bit you lean against) that I've just occupied. Freaky paw weeing mutt.

Rant:- Golden Paws likes to lick the seat (Bottom bit, not the bit you lean against) that I've just occupied. Freaky paw weeing mutt.

Your dog is as messed up as my cat it seems.

But Golden Paws makes me lol.

'FireKnife'

Your dog is as messed up as my cat it seems.

But Golden Paws makes me lol.

'FireKnife'

If I wasn't so lazy, I'd write a short story about him, in the vain of American Splendor.

Rant:- I'm addicted to cherry coke but I blame it on my inempt dog. The stress of his mad ways, drives me to drink cherry by coca cola...

My post was about the above post and the top five viral vids on Youtube :P

I actually meant real cherry bakewell :P

'FireKnife'

Maybe I did too...... (yeah, like thats going to happen).

Side note; Golden Paws is having a mini heart attack, whilst watching Hot Chocolate sing "You sexy thing". Probably is annoyed I got his balls chopped off, due to the fact one of them decided to stay inside him, as it was cold outside of him.

Archived