My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Ah the great British bouncer,

'Yeah that er head wound was caused by a bar stool when he bent over to pick up some change he scattered.'

Local bar i used to go to you never, ever caused trouble if you knew what the bouncers were like and they knew how to make it look a little 'genuine' that you had hurt yourself, enough for the police to believe you. It actually made the place a lot better as most of the typical thugs just went to the other places and beat each others heads in and no-one with an IQ above 5 got hurt so all was well. :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about that 4 year old girl near Grimsby who had her nose broken and two front teeth knocked out because some yob through a brick through her dad's van window because he dared to tell them to stop kicking their ball against his van?

I think if the culpret doesn't get a serious sentence (and even then) he'll get a local punishment delt to him.

Edit:

Just read they've arrested a 17 year old regarding it

Haha the ebayer im challenging about the wrong advertisement and sales of bb's is apparently going to take me to court and explain to a judge that although he advertised devil blasters and sent me original blasters he thinks he shud keep the money

I do wonder how people that thick survive

That'll be an interesting case.

You have grounds to take THEM to court to gain a refund for goods missold by false advertising - under what grounds do they think they can take YOU to court? What would they be trying to gain by a ruling in their favour (as if they'd get one).

Just make sure you're keeping all the documentation. Don't rely on the online copies, print them out now. I've had websites change or vanish on me during disputes... <_<

I do wonder how people that thick survive

Because even the biggest moron can somehow know all about how to get his way out of being sentenced when they try hard enough. Look at all the fat bitches that are on benefits as they can't keep their legs closed, they know nothing about life but as soon as child benefit payments stop coming they soon get out their fat chair, complain and win them all back, with extra repayments.

Just read they've arrested a 17 year old regarding it

Either gets community service or off scot free and £1000's for 'wrongful arrest'. As opposed to what he should get (assuming the police have got it right) which is 'assault on a minor' and a very big amount of jail time where he gets to meet Big Fred in the showers and then see if he regrets it.

'FireKnife'

Either gets community service or off scot free and £1000's for 'wrongful arrest'. As opposed to what he should get (assuming the police have got it right) which is 'assault on a minor' and a very big amount of jail time where he gets to meet Big Fred in the showers and then see if he regrets it.

NOt gonna happen... At best he'll get told off.

This country's Crime and punishment laws are absolute *badger*s, along with the Unemployment fund and child benefits....

Like i said, scot free rather than what should happen to him.

Then again the one main worry i have is that for about 50% of the retarded chavs out there jail is better than home, at least they get fed and watered three times a day there. So it is not a deterent at all.

'FireKnife'

Fed and Watered? If that were all, it wouldn't be so bad...

They get TV, games consoles, libraries, free education, free use of gyms, get paid for any work they do and now, apparently, they get to vote as well.

Convicted criminals don't deserve a say in how the country is run. They don't deserve anything. You want "human rights"? Then don't break the law! <_<

Considering that fed and watered is better than what many of them get on the outside is bad enough, the rest is just frosting a cake of *suitcase* really. But due to other activists (like retard hippies that think we should all be equals, even law breakers) we see the prison governing bodies bow down to those that have broken the law.

Doesn't help that for private prison companies like Serco (mum is an ex-employee) they get more for each prisoner under there roof so they just make it so that re-offending and ending up in prison is better for them than it is outside, more money for the company and we have filled prisons <_<

'FireKnife'

No-one's going to be coming back for another go.

Prepare to be sworn at by the Liberal Democrats, the Green Party, the hippies and my GF :P

As none of them support your idea :P

Though i agree that in some cases life in prison is not a serious enough punishment to somethings.

'FireKnife'

Too bad the 'Liberals' are running the country......

......yeah right, being made Cameron's *badgeress* more like.

I hate Conserviatives, they are all so retarded, then again of the three major parties they are all the same now.

'FireKnife'

The local conservative man's leaflet came through the door recently.

Apparently he is proud of his past achievements and lists them and every single one of them are directly and immediately beneficial to himself. <_<

Well, no wonder he's proud of them.

No wonder he is a Conservative.

All politicians are full of *suitcase*, just the Conservatives like to stick it under your nose and make you smell it.

To be honest in the Scottish elections up here it will be more 'who do i not want to vote for' as all the parties are ###### but one must be a bit less ###### than the others.

Won't vote Conservatives as they are just full of it and around here very racist.

Won't vote Lib Dem after the whole Nick Clegg thing and the fact the party is all over the place.

Won't vote SNP as they want Scotland to break away from the UK and that will screw Scotland up big time.

So that leaves Labour.

'FireKnife'

I have to vote both in the General and Local.

The parties for the general are Labour, Conservative, Lib Dem or SNP.

For the local that will be a bit of an odd one seeing as by the time whoever gets voted comes to any sort of power i will be back in England :P

'FireKnife'

Strange, where I used to live in MK our Tory MP was a qualified bomb disposal expert who had done tours in Kosovo, Bosnia and Afghanistan. He's a Major in the Royal Engineers through the TA. He was untainted by the expenses scandal. In the commons he participates more than the average MP. His work has helped locals and people across the nation.

Prior to living there, my previous MP was a Tory too, again with military links, and again made a difference to the local community.

In fact, everywhere I've been with a Tory MP, they've been hard working and made a difference in one way or another.

Now the LibDem spotty oik councellor who likes to shove through our door photos of himself pointing at a street sign that has had the ivy removed from it (at our expense, he didn't just get some sheers and do it himself), or pointing at pot holes (while neglecting to admit it's his council that hasn't sorted them out), really makes my skin crawl.

Party politics. I hate it.

Elect the ex-serviceman MPs on their merits, not because they happen to wear a colour ribbon that matches the "safe seat"... <_<

In some of these places you could put a cardboard cut-out in the right coloured ribbon and the half-wits would vote for the damn thing. :waggle:

That's just not how the British political system is supposed to work. Those MPs are supposed to be accountable to their constituents and do what THEY want, not what their party "leader" tells them to do. <_<

Archived