My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah a lot of people view it as a gay insult, it is meant as more a camp, irritating insult.

Nothing wrong with homo or hetro, but there is something wrong with Graham Norton.

Though the best is still the Catch U Next Tuesday insult.

'FireKnife'

How about Paris Hilton Admirer or tart as it is also called?

Seriously what is her appeal?

Actually that is my rant, what is the appeal of Paris Hilton unless you are a 21yr old slut with nothing going for you in terms of life prospects?

'FireKnife'

Nothing wrong with homo or hetro, but there is something wrong with Graham Norton.

He's actually a sight less camp in person, I saw an interview with him once where he was lamenting the fact now that his 'persona' is written into the contract of pretty much everything he gets offered.

you james blunt is a good one.

Isn't that rhyming slang for Catch U Next Tuesday.

If not then why not?

He's actually a sight less camp in person, I saw an interview with him once where he was lamenting the fact now that his 'persona' is written into the contract of pretty much everything he gets offered.

He must be gatting paid a lot to act like that then, just look at him in Father Ted :P

'FireKnife'

Isn't that rhyming slang for Catch U Next Tuesday.

If not then why not?

He must be gatting paid a lot to act like that then, just look at him in Father Ted :P

'FireKnife'

I never realised the two of them got on as well as that!

Good, good.

I remember when a mate of mine got told 'you look nothing like James Blunt, sound like him though'.

You should have seen the look he had on his face for the rest of the day, truly classic. :P

'FireKnife'

What, always open.

Sorry but i bet when you wake up next to her and all the make up has worn off and the injections are beginning to fade she will look like the worst bar skank ever.

I never said i thought she was "interesting" but why most people think so. That and she's famous and loaded. I don't like skinny chicks, i prefer them with some meat on their bones ;)

I never said i though she was "interesting" but why most people think so. That and she famous and loaded. I don't like skinny chicks, i prefer them with some meat on their bones

Yeah what i put was a general to anyone that wants to sleep with her :P

Though i prefer a bit of meat, enough to get a bit of rhythm going and take out that fear that you might snap them in half with a good thrust ;)

'FireKnife'

One day we're going to find out that FireKnife, like greg, is still actually a virgin and all his sex comments come from watching the video clips that come up for the google search "boobs"

When did this happen :unsure:

Though no, i have 8 people that can atest to me not being one, that isn't showing off, it is just true. :P

One day we're going to find out that FireKnife *IS* Greg...

Did i miss something? Actually were did he go, i think i was on my 9 months off period at that point.

'FireKnife'

Archived