My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What, were you sick with baby?

Damn my time away being the same as pregnancy :P

But no, i hope i never have children.

Hang on, only 8? Wow, you talk a lot about nothing...

Not really, never boasted on the number of people i have been with, just the things i have done with em ;)

But hey, considering my situation 8 is actually good going (just as in i live in the middle of nowhere and keep getting moved around a lot due to parents etc).

I feel like such a dirty ho

Ok, everyone post your number, see if we can't get Spetz feeling better :P

'FireKnife'

Meh, i would rather have 8, on tap for a good few months at a time than 3 or 4 times that for one night each. Nothing against you Spetz just an honet opinion.

I may be dirty minded but to me numbers mean nothing, unless you are over 20yrs old and that number is stil 0 in which case seriously :P

'FireKnife'

Meh, i would rather have 8, on tap for a good few months at a time than 3 or 4 times that for one night each. Nothing against you Spetz just an honet opinion.

No offence taken, but cheers for assuming they were all one-offs lol.

It's not all that bad, it only works out as 6 a year on average, and been at Uni for nearly 6 years. Very few of my total have been one-night stands; I can't sleep with someone if I don't enjoy their company when we've both got their clothes on, and I never sleep with someone when I'm drunk. Going back on topic, one of the things that irritates me is people that assume because I enjoy sex and have a lot of it, I must be some amoral narcissistic *albatross* who uses women and casts them aside <_<

That's all the news that's fit to print anyway. I'll pass you the spotlight back and let you get back to regaling us with your exploits as per ;)

No offence taken, but cheers for assuming they were all one-offs lol.

Yeah i didn't mean that you were into one night stands, sorry if it came out that way.

I have a friend that is obsessed with the whole 'i have had more girls therefore i win' thing to which i always reply 'yes but you have had sex #approximate number# times, that is the least i have had with one person'. I hate to do it but it just winds me up when people assume that numbers make the difference.

I'll pass you the spotlight back and let you get back to regaling us with your exploits as per

In a way i love and don't love this sort of odd light i have been given, it is true that 99% of the things i have done but after a day on Z1 i realised something this is the forum that really gets it out of me. I found that in the few hours i bothered with that forum i spent most of my time correcting wrongs, being up front, with little humour and making sure i put enough to inform but wasn't too honest as to get banned by the excessive mods.

But either way i am what i am, and in my case that is sexually off beat and somewhat eccentric. ;)

And that is my rant against myself over, hope you all enjoy it. :P

'FireKnife'

Lets face it, neither of you have ever met a woman, much less managed to lure her back to your scabby student lairs to procreate.

All you do is sit in your bedroom on your computer. Fact.

I can say this with confidence, no longer being a student and having joined the real world.

:lol:

Ben.

As far as I know I've never procreated, and there are laws against Fireknife doing that ;)

I don't think there are. But there *SHOULD* be...

I have it saved as roflpuke.gif It's probably my favourite emoticon.

That's horrible. Never post it again. :waggle:

Archived