My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

I have it saved as roflpuke.gif It's probably my favourite emoticon.

I like it :P

I don't think there are. But there *SHOULD* be...

Way ahead of you, i have already appealed to put one in place that demands i never have children and that i be altered as such that i can never grace the world with potential offspring, ever. ;)

Indy only once so far...

Really, only the once? Temple of Doom not ring a bell?

(Oh yeah, and that Apple guy... He's *SO* on the list.)

Only one thing to say to that: HumancentiPad.

I would post a pic but it is sooooo un-PG.

(Yes, I'm comparing length, what of it)

You and Hedge want to compare length? Please leave that between you and anyone unfortunate enough to see your webcam history. :P

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? I like TOD, short round can get on your nerves but other than that, its a decent popcorn movie.

I suppose when you consider the cheese that the franchise was meant to turn out TOD isn't that bad but it is by far the worst of the original 3. Raiders is just a classic and Sean Connery makes TLC so great on his own.

Can't be as bad as the other things Lucas and Spielberg have screwed up though as others have said.

Anyway new rant: Why, oh why, when i am out with my GF do i get the looks and perfect chat up situations then, i mean seriously come on, i am in the worst situation to get those in and still. I constantly check my shoulders to check i don't have a knife buried two inches deep into them whenever it happens. :P

'FireKnife'

I'm told that having the company of an attractive woman makes a man more attractive to other women - on the basis that if *she* finds him attractive and good to be with, then they would too...

Or something like that.

But in *YOUR* case, who knows? :unsure::P

But in *YOUR* case, who knows?

The worst one was the barmaid, doing that whole freaky hand touching stuff when they give you change. I mean that kind of soft stroke on the hand that gives you a sense of interest, mine just made me look even more at my surroundings to make sure i could leg it if the GF got annoyed.

I personally don't get it, i know that yes some people will be interested in me but seriously when my GF is sat within 10 metres just no. Maybe if she wasn't there and i was looking for someone then perfect but until next month i have a GF and i have to ignore these signs like some virgin that spends days in Games Workshop.

:P

'FireKnife'

Try being propositioned by a hooker whem walking down the street with your arm around the other half.

My rant is that Halfords are staffed by muppets and don't have the parts I need in stock so I've got to either get up stupidly early and walk or spend £10 a day on taxis to work till the weekend when I can get to another bike shop. Before anyone asks Halfords is the only shop open when I finish work

Try being propositioned by a hooker whem walking down the street with your arm around the other half.

My rant is that Halfords are staffed by muppets and don't have the parts I need in stock so I've got to either get up stupidly early and walk or spend £10 a day on taxis to work till the weekend when I can get to another bike shop. Before anyone asks Halfords is the only shop open when I finish work

Phone another shop during the day to check if they have the parts and will deliver and/or stay open later for you. :unsure:

A lot of places will help out, especially smaller places as they need the business.

Rant - today my parcel finally was released by the UK Border Agency. Exactly a month after they stopped it in the first place.

A whole *fruitcage* month.... <_<

Nearly had that, luckily i could see that the skanks were out so i decided to take another street home.

'FireKnife'

Thankfullyi have never had anyone ask that as to be honest i would actually be in two minds about it:

1. It is an ugly / fat woman, the answer would be a flat no.

2. It is an attractive younger woman, well who am i to say no, sex and cash you can't really complain unless they are after something a bit weird.

Though i have been offered sex in exchange for drink, though after hearing a story about why this girl buys you drinks all night i decided to not bother ;)

'FireKnife'

YEAH!

*fruitcage* you Windows 7, AVG and Zone Alarm.

You can't stop me getting on the internet.

So, I got a new wireless n router in my house (courtesy of Virgin) and I thought it would be a good time to install a wireless n PCIe adapter in my desktop and get it out of the living room (more time for Portal 2).

I installed the card and drivers and got "the wireless adapter in experiencing a problem".

Well good for it. WHAT *fruitcage* PROBLEM!

Anyway it seems that Zone Alarm and AVG are the jealous types and won't let new wireless adaptors play.

I uninstalled their asses and now magically all my internets are working again.

Then I tested my broadband speed with an online app.

You know how people are always moaning that they don't get the bandwidth they pay for?

I am getting 29 of the 30 meg I am paying for.

I just downloaded Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis and Commandoes - Behind Enemy Lines from my steam account in about 45 seconds.

I am a happy bear.

A bear who is looking for a free anti virus that isn't a massive resource hogging *bramston pickle*.

If you're with VirginMedia - you DO get the bandwidth you're paying for.

In fact, the other day I was getting MORE than I pay for... :D

Different companies' anti-virus and firewalls and things seem to hate each other. The best thing is to have everything by the same company.

Best free / cheap anti-virus, hmm, try Avast or Bullguard.

Just don't go near McAfee or Norton, that is like being given a cup of coffee to get rid of a STD.

But i find that the best anti-virus is none, just a better understanding of what a virus is. I found that on a test PC 99% of viruses can be taken off manually in a few mins and the ones that can't be well they will *fruitcage* up any anti-virus that you have anyway so it is really pointless.

Plus if you get a Java Update Scheduler don't download it, trust me. It does nothing but let viruses in.

'FireKnife'

Archived