My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I dress up as Pacman and run down the road shouting WAKA WAKA WAKA.

While Mrs Pac-Man chases you for eating all the balls and fruit?

I personally want to get the missus some camo bikini wear but not sure what pattern as not keen on most of them. But at least her lady bits will blend in to the background :P

'FireKnife'

BTW in those camo bikini photos ... why does the bicycle on the background has MOLLE panels ?!?

What bicycle? The background appears to be a VW Camper.

Edit: It's a pity they don't come in proper camo patterns. I hate all this digiflage ######.

One of my exes has a DPM skirt, that was quite nice. When paired with a 95 shirt and some sexy boots....

Um... I'll be in mah bunk.

What bicycle? The background appears to be a VW Camper.

In the swim suit one.

Bicycle with MOLLE panel.

Actually that is when you airsoft too much you miss the sexy beach wear and look at a MOLLE panel on a bike :P

'FireKnife'

My *frootcagio* stupid uni halls bathroom plug finally getting permanently blocked. It's been draining pitifully slowly all year, now it's stopped.

Waitrose do a bleach for 79p in a yellow bottle with red cap (slightly duck like neck) that is an amazing cleaner and sink unblocker.

I've never found anything as good, for toilets we just squirt it around the bowl, then flush an hour later and it's spotless.

Get some and drop it down the sink.

Also get hold of a sink plunger and give it a good go, remembering to duck tape over the overfloow drain.

Just keep your mouth closed...

Cheers for the tip, I'll go for a walk to waitrose if my conversation with the landlord isn't successful tomorrow!

Should be, as landlord any issue is his responsibility. Unless you have been shoving too many used tissues down there again :P

'FireKnife'

I think the previous tenant was bald by the time she moved out.

Ah i see.

Yeah reminds me on the Uni flat the missus is in. Required insect spraying at one point (3 out of 5 of her flat mates are airhead slappers that don't clean up) and the company demnaded that all of them pay for it. Quick chat with the local council and hey presto they paid up the £60.

Are your halls on site? If so apply to the other senior staff at the Uni and see what they think about it.

'FireKnife'

Ah, well Can't think what to do aside from bring up the tenants agreement. Maybe a trip to local council if it gets too bad. But hey you are students, check no-one is coming or watching and go out the window :P

Anyway, my rant is why is it only one single pouch doesn't hold the 1911 mag on my M56 1911 pouch properly. All the other ones fit fine but this one doesn't go in without a lot of persuasion. But have left the mag in over night to see if it will shape fit for next game, whenever that is.

Damn, now i want to attend a VN game, even if my loadout isn't 100% it is still green and mostly made in the 60's.

'FireKnife'

The NUS has legal representatives available to you should it come to that.

But at the end of the day, the building and its fixtures and fittings are the responsibility of the landlord. Hire a plumber to fix the problem and have them invoice the landlord for the work.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW RANT!!

My neighbour leaves this little yappy dog in the conservatory all day, it barks non stop for most of the day, and from my bedroom window I cannot see for definite that it has water.

It seems that the RSPCA don't want to know. It is indoors, and therefore not a definite case of cruelty.

Despite the fact that a conservatory is basically a *fruitcage* greenhouse in this weather, and there is a real chance it doesn't have water.

I'd have thought that although maybe not a definite case of cruelty, but even on a maybe they'd at least swing by and have a look.

Given that the RSPCA is a charity organisation, I don't think they've got the resources to investigate every report of "possible, maybe, I'm not quite sure but it's not very nice" treatment of animals.

It would be nice if they could.

Have you considered...

1) Going over to your neighbour and mentioning that their dog is barking all day in the baking-hot conservatory and you'd be grateful if they could do something about it?

2) Reporting it to the police and local council as a noise complaint - they will investigate further if you make enough of a fuss about it over long enough, and they will pass information to the RSPCA if there is any evidence of cruelty to animals (the RSPCA and police work together a lot)?

Have you considered...

1) Going over to your neighbour and mentioning that their dog is barking all day in the baking-hot conservatory and you'd be grateful if they could do something about it?

I reckon it could be a case of, not getting on with the nieghbours. Other wise, if he did get no with his nieghbour, it would be a simple conversation (perhaps even over the garden wall). :huh:

I would have to agree with hedge though. Give them a knock when the dog is barking, that way they can't say, it doesn't bark that much. ;)

The guy is a total cock.

There used to be a nice old lady that lived there so I got into a habit of bringing her wheelie bin in for her.

She moved out and we didn't realise cause we were away at the time, I brought the wheelie bin back from the carpark and put it in the front garden and all I got was shouted at in some foreign language.

It appears he either genuinely doesn't speak english, or deliberately wants to avoid interaction with the world.

Sharon Shoesmith.

Callous, self-serving, responsibility-shirking, incompetent, bureaucratic effing *badgeress*.

Never mind the Ofsted report that pretty much said her incomptence was to blame for the death of a vulnerable child was upheld by the courts, because Ed Balls-up went for the quick headline instead of following due process she gets to skip away scot-free with a huge settlement.

Apparently she 'wants to keep working with children'. God help this country.

Archived