My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone from London, can you, like, go out and bring me a TV set? ;)

(sorry, couldn't help myself. I know that hordes of yobbers stealing stuff and torching what they couldn't steal are no laughing matter, but...)

Anyone from London, can you, like, go out and bring me a TV set?

Considering that there is a likelyhood that some Eastern European people are involved you might be able to phone someone up here and get the exact model you want sent over :P

'FireKnife'

Sorry, all my friends locked themselves in their apartments and started cr*pping themselves with fear. And to think that the Kurds just grabbed baseball bats and were ready to defend their property. THAT is the spirit.

I know compared to riots this might seem pretty petty bu

*fruitcage* YOU, BLUE LEDs ON EVERYTHING.

I have a stupid blue LED in my mouse, a stupid blue LED in my FPS pad, a whole line of *fruitcage* blinking blue LEDs on the side of my new motherboard that are flashing away right now in my field of view distracting me from my game.

AND FOR WHAT!

I'll tell you, THEY ARE TELLING MY WHAT *bramston pickle* POWER PHASE MY PROCESSOR IS IN!

I can't think of information I need less that that.

Now I am trying to buy a mechanical keyboard and guess what?

They all have retarded blue LEDs in them.

*fruitcage* YOU BLUE LEDs!

couldn't you either just take them out, or apply tiny tiny squares of window tint to them? that would dim them to hopefully a more acceptable level.

either that or paint.

Rant: my new mouse is a fancy pants laser one, with a BLUE LED under the scroll wheel, but no red led underneath. HOW DOES IT WORK!?

*fruitcage* POLICE GIVE ME A *fruitcage* PARKING TICKET IN A *fruitcage* RESTRICTED ZONE BECAUSE OF "OBVIOUS PERMIT REQUIRED" SIGNS...YOU *albatross* THERE WERE NO *fruitcage* OBVIOUS SIGNS ANYWHERE OTHERWISE I WOULDN'T HAVE PARKED THERE TO BEGIN WITH YOU *albatross* COP.

/rant

P.S: I'm going on 4 hours of sleep for two days, crashing now.

EDIT: Apparently I came up with words that past the profanity filter...woohoo for me.

EDIT: Apparently I came up with words that past the profanity filter...woohoo for me.

Tell me them, or better Marlowe so he can have all the fun of coming up with a hilarious non-cuss word for them :P

As for 4hrs sleep in 2 days? Pah, try having mild insomnia and an overactive imagination that means you get 4hrs of sleep each night if you are lucky ;)

My rant, being told by an arrogant, benefit grubbing mother that i am in the wrong for saying that her son was being a nuisance in the shop i work, pulling items off of shelves and leaving them on the floor to get trodden on and broken while she stands outside for 5mins having a fag. Seriously if i ever have kids (i hope not) i would make sure i knew if they were being a nuisance and teach them better in the first place, not have another kid just so i claim that extra money a month for fags.

That and being told by people about their 'amazing' market bought airsoft springer with its cheap £1 light and how much better than the same cheap market springer my shop sells to them. I so love the look on there faces when i tell them what i have and how i am a decent enough and intelligent enough person to own them without issue. The icing on the cake is the fact they all respond with 'yeah well i can spray this one and then it is the same as yours', i just sigh and say to them 'please don't, i like my hobby and it is people like you that spoil it'.

'FireKnife'

Kid Scotland I am not.

As to where I went. Erm.... I spent all my airsoft tokens on motorcycle test / new motorcycle / car test. And now I'm 18 (dammed near 19, I'm getting old), I thought I'd make a glorious return.

Oh and hey FireKnife. :bye1:

I mean, look at this disgraceful display.

Man those binmen, who already have enough excuses not to bother to collect your rubbish have just been given another one :P

This is the picture that worries me the most, are these stolen or his:

tumblrlppvxfy3zg1r1qajl.jpg

'FireKnife'

BOOM!

M M M M M M M MONSTER POST!

Really? It's not rocket science, if you aren't sure, scroll up to the top of the page open the sub forum in a new tab and see if you are the most recent poster in the thread.

I agree that you shouldn't have to but, meh.

Rubbish isn't it.

I miss UKAN.

(not really)

Seriously ... sometimes i wish there was somekind of riot around here so i could go and loot our police forces offices. Just the other day i was criticising the British forces for being so lenient but now i don't know what's worse, that or the fact that the brother of a friend of mine was assaulted, beaten and robbed by 4 police officers WHILE ON DUTY. I mean wtf ?!?

Just the other night here a taxi driver attempted to rob someone I know and the police have done nothing. Made no arrests, no investigation, nothing.

As much as I respect the police and what they do, they aren't yet what I would call good enough.

And before anyone starts, yes, I know they do the best with what funds they have, it's the government's fault etc etc.

As much as I respect the police and what they do, they aren't yet what I would call good enough.

And before anyone starts, yes, I know they do the best with what funds they have, it's the government's fault etc etc.

And when the sh** hits the fan again, all the whores and politicians will call 112 and scream "Save us". And the cops will look at them and say "Sorry, we can't afford it."

Archived