Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmm, people who go into a thread solely to neg rep a person

*cough*ELREY*cough*

kinda irritates me, that does...

really, it bothers you that much :huh::o

i said nothing of the sort, i said what I would have done if i was in that position... besides, I can't help it if the guys an attention seeking jerk...

so attention seekers is what we call the people who avoid attention :unsure: (can you see what im saying or are you really more of a ###### than i thought) i hate getting attention most of the time :rolleyes:<_<

And to return to the scheduled topic...

Post Offices. Why do they have to do so much ###### unrelated to posting things? Today, I wanted to buy two envelopes, two 1st class stamps and some postal orders. So why did I have to queue from the door?!!? :angry: This was a city centre Post Office. Now, I appreciate that in a local village PO, it might be in a shop. But in a dedicated PO, why can you get lottery tickets, TV licenses, fishing licenses, toys, toiletry sets and all the other junk? Gah!

:zorro:

trees-douglas-fir.jpg

Douglas Fir for the win!1

but... but... i said "for"...

New Rant:

People that resent being told to search after they have asked a really simple/oft answered question.

It's not that hard to use, people!

ghostrider.gif

yeah, but what am teh bestest shottie/AGE!!11???

Wow, rocky am teh devil - 666th reply ;)

I hate reviewers on IMDB who say "Blah blah blah...I'm giving this a 4!". I know what you're giving it, because there's a bloody star rating right above your review, next to your name. I can count the f***ing stars!

Did I insult Hardcore? I insult so many people, I've lost track. :unsure: Maybe I was aiming at Havoc at the time. :P

I think I've ranted about this before, but meh: people who post junk in Sales threads. Earlier today, someone put up a thread with a few GBBs and rifles. They gave a reasonable level of information, and put prices. Next couple of posts requested piccies. Not a problem. Then some numpty posted "Might be interested in the shottie." Why? You either want to buy it, or you want to ask a question. There's no other reason to post! Why is this so hard to understand?

:zorro:

Not neccessarily - he might need a day or two to get the money, or he might need to check with someone, and so he won't say "Yeah I'll buy it!", but he still wants to show interest so he gets warned (hopefully) if someone else puts in an offer.

That said, a little more info wouldn't hurt...

Archived