My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Techincally, its bullying. So, the best thing to do, is nothing or, contact the police. They're your only options.

Rant:- Ah, my old enemy heartburn.

2nd Rant:- Buy a shed load or blu-rays, or a vietnam era flack/bullet proof vest ( the 1969 version with collar). I'd probably get more joy out of the vest.

Stunt: i feel for you, i enjoy driving but thats a hell of a travel itinerary.

Where abouts in yorkshire you going? would be good to meet you for a pint, perhaps. :)

todays rant: Computers.

well, specifically keyboards, i *may* have accidentally hit the wrong key when ordering some cam belt kits....

I *MAY* have had a delivery of 20 of them, this morning. when i only wanted 2.... :rolleyes:

Simple fix, just build yourself a vehicle with multiple engines using said cam belt kits, and you will also have a few spare too :P

Edit; habakure, no worries. I'm not a big advocate of toddling off to the doctors unless I have severed a limb or something, but endless heartburn is debilitating. The pills are a proton pump inhibitor, which reduce production of stomach acid, so take a few days to start to work. It's not like popping a couple of rennies, they need to be taken every day to keep them in your system, but they work :)

Arnie's messaging system. I want to send a PM to all interested that I got the patches and they have to pay up (as they probably can't go and check the proper thread every day), but there's no "send to multiple users" option.

Or I'm missing something.

My current plan is sourcing a cheap revolver, one of those HFC or Bell S&Ws as it'll fit pretty much every period from the 1930s to current, doesn't have to be powerful or accurate, and it's cheap. However, I'm limited to the internet equivalent of a dodgy back alley somewhere in Hong Kong, as only a few less popular webshops still appear to have it in stock.

EDIT: oh well, looks like I wasn't looking carefully enough, RSOV still has some at an acceptable price. Looks like I'm saved.

Parallel posts!

I have preloaded Borderlands 2 :D

But I can't play it on release day :(

Oh ho, I preordered Borderlands 2, but I'll get them on Friday (the local release day).

Also, I feel like *albartroth* and I still haven't sent the patches I got for some people. That makes me feel bad, because I don't like to be seen as incompetent/dishonest/cross where appropriate.

My spine! Sweet Jesus, ouch! It hurts me since yesterday and I have no idea why. Also, I'm about to fall victim to an unbelievable cluster *fruitcage* in the HR department, because the person I was substituting for comes back October 1st and they have no idea what to do with me. Ridiculous!

As a parralel post to my one regarding Paris in the happy thread...

Things that upset me:

Americans, I genuinely love you but you don't half send some *fruitcage* idiots abroad. The next time someone tells me that they 'saved my butt in the war' I will punch them in the *fruitcage* throat. Unless of course they personally went up the beaches at Normandy, or dropped with the 101st/82nd, or fought in Italy. Please get a grip of the people that you allow to go to Europe.

It has only happened twice in five years of backpacking, but it is twice too many times.

My spine still hurts. And as far as I know the local doctors, they will AGAIN find nothing, give me painkillers and boot me out.

That and of course a tree just HAD TO fall and block the whole goddamn street just a couple of minutes before the bus I was riding to work got there.

I see your posts every now and then and it seems like you are somehow posting from the early 20th century some time.

I've been to Poland and it was great.

In the last couple of months you've had trouble with artillery, plumbing spines, falling trees and all sorts.

Something must be done.

If only some larger, more financially stable county was to adopt them, take over their difficult decisions in government, etc etc.

Hey, what about Germany? ;)

(WARNING. THIS POST HAS BEEN WRITTEN IN A HUMOROUS NATURE. ANY SUGGESTIONS THAT GERMANY SHOULD COMMENCE THE RE-ANNEXATION OF POLAND IS INTENDED FOR COMIC EFFECT ONLY AND DO NOT REPRESENT THE VIEWS OF THE MANAGEMENT)

What is it with people who have to post everything they do in a day on Facebook , MySpace etc ??

Bet your so glad you have got Facebook coz it probably saves you ringing 550 people to tell them you have just had fffing breakfast !!!!!!!

GET A LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived