My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

Make an embarassing photo involving him, some other drink person, a Froob and a questionable angle shot ;)

Failing that, I have many others, some probably not best mentioned on here. But still the Mallrats option always works, he needs a spoon to eat it with right, does he always wash it before using said spoon, somethings don't really show up on a casual glance :P

And if he goes off on one, his issue for stealing your youghurt.

'FireKnife'

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did I already mention I'm flirting with a 17-year old? Don't worry, she's turning 18 next week. That's the good part. The bad part is that she's one of those creepy Goth types (not a problem) and I kinda overpromised her a photoshoot. I mean, "Molyneux" overpromised (in case someone spent last ten years under a rock with no internet access: Peter Molyneux is famous for overpromising features in his games - on the presentations, they look awesome and all, have all those little details nobody ever tried before, and when the game comes out, the features either aren't there or are grossly oversimplified). Now, I'm better than Molyneux, and the photoshoot idea is not as complicated as videogame design, so I may be able to pull it off.

And sourcing twenty feet of rope is the smallest problem here.

Did I already mention I'm flirting with a 17-year old? Don't worry, she's turning 18 next week. That's the good part. The bad part is that she's one of those creepy Goth types (not a problem) and I kinda overpromised her a photoshoot. I mean, "Molyneux" overpromised (in case someone spent last ten years under a rock with no internet access: Peter Molyneux is famous for overpromising features in his games - on the presentations, they look awesome and all, have all those little details nobody ever tried before, and when the game comes out, the features either aren't there or are grossly oversimplified). Now, I'm better than Molyneux, and the photoshoot idea is not as complicated as videogame design, so I may be able to pull it off.

And sourcing twenty feet of rope is the smallest problem here.

16 is legal here, so none of us would care :P

What did you promise her, or is it something we don't want to know etc? Especially as it involves rope.

And damn, I want a hot promiscuous Goth looking girl, I hate having boring girls :P

'FireKnife'

Well, you don't want to know indeed, and people who sell rope online don't really make it easy for you to buy small amounts (20p for a metre of rope, and 3 pounds for shipping it? Seriously now?).

And the kicker is she looks 14, and not like a Goth really. She's just creepy.

Sure, there's another girl, and she's like a model Gothic Lolita type (yes, lace umbrella included.), but the fact that she can do a perfect lifeless dull face disturbs me greatly. Who knows WHEN she'll make it?! Like, um, you know. You're trying everything, I mean, pumping and sweating and everything, you look at her, dull and lifeless. The horror!

saw one on eBay last year that was so wrong !

A guy had advertised a antique wooden bondage chair for sale , in the description it said well used and nicely stained .. !!! Just wrong .

My brother checked his buyer history and all he brought was bulk cling film and lady's clothes . NICE !!!!!!

Well you are the one hitting on her?

Also how old are you then, how weird does it look?

Yeah, but if you are that bad, then that is the face anyone should pull, gives you a good hint. ;)

Had a girl like that once, not telling you what I did to liven her up, not sure it is acceptable discussion on here any more :(

EDIT: Still doesn't beat the possessed condom that was listed as 'Used' and then another that was 'New with tags'. What exactly would that lead to though? Is it possessed to split at the worst possible moment?

'FireKnife'

Well you are the one hitting on her?

Also how old are you then, how weird does it look?

Twenty nine, so it's not that bad.
Yeah, but if you are that bad, then that is the face anyone should pull, gives you a good hint. ;)
Giddouttahere.
Had a girl like that once, not telling you what I did to liven her up, not sure it is acceptable discussion on here any more :(
I'd say electric shocks, at least that's what I'd do. And I don't mean the "carpet charge and finger poke" ones.

29, could be worse but still. Depends how you look together when you are walking down the street (not sure what it is like in Poland, but up here you get lynched by The Sun and Daily Mail readers :P)

Yep, that is the face, women know it works :P.

This was more, well sore. But she did kind of ask for it with the way she was acting etc.

'FireKnife'

Run up to them and scream:

KKKKKKKHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See how that goes :P

Ok my turn, apparently after 4 months on the UKARA database I have been taken off it. What the *fruitcage*, so much for this so called defence system that we have <_<.

'FireKnife'

Has your site shut down or failed to renew its insurance ?? Or just a computer / operator mess up ???

Neither, they are trying to claim I have been on since August to August just gone, where as in fact my UKARA number and my entry on the database was not set up until April, with August being my first game at the site.

Sounds like half a cock up from the sites side, no suprise, and the people in charge of the UKARA database.

'FireKnife'

Damn those first world issues. They are a *badgeress* :P

I will add mine, I have to wait 23 hours until I will be sat in a cinema watching a film that could be amazing win or a catastrophic failure, what am I to do with my time, shoot my guns when I get home, screw the missus, watch some terrible film, have some tea, dance around in my underwear, use a cat, kettle and lots of string to create an effective launching system, rant on a forum about how time is always going slow, learn Dutch, jump over a chav and see if they chase me...............

'FireKnife'

Worked all night until about 12am on my M3 shotgun making sure I padded the hops enough to get a decent lift on BB's and also greased the piston lids so I had 100% compression and I can't test it out until I get home later. :(

At least you have somewhere to test! :) at best I've got a run of 10m; but that is useless when you are trying to set up hop, especially on an L96!

At least you have somewhere to test! :) at best I've got a run of 10m; but that is useless when you are trying to set up hop, especially on an L96!

I do have that luxury at least. The joys of being out in the sticks!

1st world issues... We get it much easier than some, yet we still complain about the most trivial of things. :P

1st world issues... We get it much easier than some, yet we still complain about the most trivial of things. :P

True, maybe we should end each post with 'well at least I don't live in Somalia. But then that would be a bit of optomism at someone elses misfortune.

'FireKnife'

I've been on both sides f the coin, ~I used to live on a farm and as such I had fields galore to test in.

Now I live in the middle of a city and there's nowhere to test, the easiest thing is to take a drive out to somewhere quit and run a range check there :P

You can alsways turn up early at a game if you ring ahead and take the time to range test there.

Being able to complain makes it the first world! If we didn't have a situation to complain about whereby we might be able to do something, yep, we'd be in the third world. :)

Archived