My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest FK, you're at that point already. Up to you, but I reckon the fact your thinking about, and chatting up other women, means you've already decided.

Going to leave the cliche's out. But, lets be honest, it sounds as though you enjoy the chase, more than the aftermath. Nothing wrong with that, I think most people have been there, at some point in their lives.

Rant:- I drunkenly ordered a Dutch action figure from Predator (made by a company called neca), and now find myself wanting to buy Hicks and Hudson from Aliens (by the same company). They'll jus stay in their box or on a self. But I just can't resist figures, based on old action/sci-fi movies.

Well I am not chatting them up :P.

It is more a case of we are just friends, me and this other girl. No romantic or any other attachments.

It is like all my relationships, complicated and difficult :D.

Though I know exactly what you mean about the chase over the aftermath, I do have a habit of trying to succeed and then when I have things don't really work out after that, maybe I am destined to chase women and yet never stay with one.

Plus my mild Multiple Personality Dis-order doesn't help, considering my childhood though it could be worse ;).

'FireKnife'

Didn't you say, that you and this new girl, came to an understanding that if you were both single, you'd go out? Naughty, that's definitely chatting someone up. Can't say I've ever had a girl say, she'd like to go out with me, if I wasn't with my girlfriend, without some form of chatting up.

Wink wink.

Air Force One is terrible. Forgot how bad it is and foolishly recorded it last night. Bad call brother.

Edit:- Hope you don't think am trying to be over bearing FK, just don't want you missing out on something, that could be worth a bit of rough, till you get to the smooth.

Didn't you say, that you and this new girl, came to an understanding that if you were both single, you'd go out? Naughty, that's definitely chatting someone up. Can't say I've ever had a girl say, she'd like to go out with me, if I wasn't with my girlfriend, without some form of chatting up.

Wink wink.

Air Force One is terrible. Forgot how bad it is and foolishly recorded it last night. Bad call brother.

Edit:- Hope you don't think am trying to be over bearing FK, just don't want you missing out on something, that could be worth a bit of rough, till you get to the smooth.

No we came to the understanding that we are good friends and that we would do better as friends, but if things were different then things could happen. Plus you are talking to me, I can't recall the last time I had a serious relationship, mine just end up failing and being added to the list of 'ones that got away', some of which I am thankful about :P.

It is hard to explain but either way everytime I try and talk to the present GF about it, it is like trying to shoot a sickly Labrador puppy in the face with a 12 guage, you know it is putting it out of it's misery but you just can't face seeing it's happy face disappear in a shower of gore and chunks.

Oh and Air Force One is amazing. It is like an all out Seagal film minus Seagal and fills a good few hours on a Sunday. Though compared to anything else it is awful, unless it is another terrible action film.

'FireKnife'

Executive Decision is pretty win, plus Seagal's character dies in it, so more win.

As for the missus situaton it is not that I don't want to end it, but I am just not sure how it is going to go down, as I said it really is like shooting a sickly puppy in the face with a 12 guage, either way it wil not end well.

Plus being single round here is bad, lots of trolls and little in the way of places to actually meet new people (I don't count pubs and clubs as that is not really meeting is it, more *fruitcage*-ing and going).

'FireKnife'

Met my wide in a club, nowt wrong with that. Then again, I did pretend to be gay and that I wanted to cut her hair (the group I once went out with, use to play a game of dare. Silly, but entertaining).

Just say, we need to talk. Meet her in a pub (that way there is hopefully music on and it will drown out the sobs/shouts or braking of bones), and just come out and say "It's over as I don't feel the same anymore. It's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends. Oh, and, I'm fruitcaging someone else. Bye!!".

Then, run like your "johnson" is made of lead and your home is a giant magnet.

Edit:- The "f" swear word, isn't picked up by the swear word filter, if you put "ing" at the end of it. Doh.

Edit No2:- A certain word that begins with "c", that describes the male appendage, has been changed to "johnson".

*fruitcage* glorious day.

Glorious.

And I'm gonna be stuck in an office. Not only that, but we're not allowed the windows open.

Where do you work, in a silage plant? Why are you not allowed the windows open? Even here where we have the boilerhouse billowing smoke everywhere we get to have the windows open for fresh air :P.

Met my wide in a club, nowt wrong with that. Then again, I did pretend to be gay and that I wanted to cut her hair (the group I once went out with, use to play a game of dare. Silly, but entertaining).

Just say, we need to talk. Meet her in a pub (that way there is hopefully music on and it will drown out the sobs/shouts or braking of bones), and just come out and say "It's over as I don't feel the same anymore. It's not you, it's me. I hope we can still be friends. Oh, and, I'm fruitcaging someone else. Bye!!".

Then, run like your cock is made of lead and your home is a giant magnet.

Edit:- The "f" swear word, isn't picked up by the swear word filter, if you put "ing" at the end of it. Doh.

See the only women I have met in a bar end up naked in my bed in the next few hours. Just doesn't work for me, plus I do make bad picks :rolleyes:

Though that story is not the strangest way I have heard to get in with a woman, but still it is random.

As for where to meet and why well I think it wil be a case of go out, make sure I haven't left anything useful at her place and then we can sit and chat about it. It is not that I hate her, or don't want to be near her, just that spark and feeling is really just going to the point that it feels gone, however I know it will cause her other issues at this time so I am doing my best to time it right. While I suck at relationships, I do know how to keep my timing right :P.

'FireKnife'

My suspicions as to one of AliExpress shops being run by a bunch of incompetent boobs were confirmed. Judging from their behavior, they're sloppy as all hell, but I'm not suspecting any malice.

Oh well, it's one of five I ordered from, and the guy who has uniforms and assorted military junk for sale was actually pretty effective.

Could be worse, I split with a girl a day before I was supposed to be going to France with her for her birthday. That was the most expensive holiday I have never been on.

Ok it isn't as bad as that I must admit, though it still means she has to last minute grab train tickets back to hers and away from me for a few months.

I would say 'that works out nicely for me' but as much of a dirty sex pest and womaniser that I am I just can't be that harsh to someone that is still a decent human being.

'FireKnife'

Gentlemen, I think I can be of help.

Have you ever considered faking your own death, then, using an intricate system of pulleys returning as a "ghost" in the middle of the night and telling her you don't want her to mourn you and to move on as soon as possible.

It's the only solution that I can see.

Time for anew AEG. Does anyone know what am best gnu?

This: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/518/2-TONE-BB-PISTOLS/343/CO2-PISTOLS/634/AIR-MAG-C11

Well the website states it is a pretty cool gun. :P

Have you ever considered faking your own death, then, using an intricate system of pulleys returning as a "ghost" in the middle of the night and telling her you don't want her to mourn you and to move on as soon as possible.

Takes too much time. Though it does also help clear up a few other issues, but I don't want to be looking at my relationship as 'well if I leave other good things happen too'.

Meh I think it might be time to go back to being single, especially if I am asking 'teh internetz' :P.

'FireKnife'

This: http://www.justbbguns.co.uk/product/518/2-TONE-BB-PISTOLS/343/CO2-PISTOLS/634/AIR-MAG-C11

Well the website states it is a pretty cool gun. :P

You can't hate some one that much , just for a spelling mistake .... Lol

Start a new thread . Which am bestest gnu or antelope ,,,,

'FireKnife'

Search for Quagmire's fake death on Google, I think it gets the point across! :P

Today, I was looking at the G&G P90. I'm now crying because I don't have the money to buy one. :(

EDIT: I have no idea why Firefox at work doesn't work properly. It deleted my link and doesn't show pages properly. DAMN IT!

Yeap, it is. But I've done it myself, so I'm being hypocritical.

Trying to resist popping the shop and buying scampi fries.

Edit:- Also, just because you can do a thing, doesn't mean you should. Self control can help an awful lot when you first meet a girl you like.

Well for the next few days my Mum is up and I have to sort things out with her so first things first.

Then when I get round to it next on the list will be sorting things out with Sam (present GF).

After that will be enjoying my time for a bit and then seeing where I go from there, knowing me it will involve, well I am sure you can guess what I am going to say. :P

Damn, single again after 2.5 years, what the hell am I going to do in my spare time?

'FireKnife'

Archived