My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watch The A Team and source new Marui 1911's, maybe even thrown in a little games workshop.

1. Need the internet / to find the DVDs. Though I have Miami Vice to watch too :P.

2. I have 6, that might just be enough for me. Plus securing a defence that shops will accept up here can be a bugger to do.

3. Erm, this would be ok but around here everyone just plays at the GW store but it is always full of kids and people that do the GW equivalent of running hot guns and taking too many hi-caps. :D

Still I am sure I can find something (or someone) to fill the time :P.

And Xhamster, really, I can find women ok they may not look good but sometimes a man's need etc.

Nope not a silage plant. Just an office.

Worst of it is, they won't even give us a straight answer as to why. All they say is "in case you jump out".

Well if they think your job is that bad why don't they just put bars on every damn window :P.

'FireKnife'

Couldn't they put a restrictor on the window (don't quote me, but I thought all windows in an office, couldn't open past a certain degree)? That way, they'll feel safe knowing only Mr Fantastic could fit through the gap.

Edit:- I thought marui was releasing a chrome/silver series 70 colt 1911? Hell, even I'm tempted.

Edit:- I thought marui was releasing a chrome/silver series 70 colt 1911? Hell, even I'm tempted.

They are, but as with all things Marui even though it is on a re-colour of a design they are taking ages with it.

They had working and coloured prototypes about 4-5 months ago, where are they?

I bet now that I have said that I will sit down on Monday morning to find they have been released and a few weeks later when they are in the UK I will have one, would go nice with my Hard Chrome Detonics.

'FireKnife'

I want a new pistol but can't decide what :/

Well, what do you like?

I usually go on this system:

1. Pick a design you like.

2. Is it made by TM? Buy it.

3. If not TM then KCS/KWA? Buy it.

4. If not them then KJ or WE in the last few years? Buy it.

5. If none of the above pick your next design you like.

Seems to work for me.

'FireKnife'

The problem is, I am struggling to find a design I like that I haven't already got. Only ones that really interest me are the CZ75 P-07 Duty and a Makarov but both don't have a decent airsoft replica out :/

Well the Makarov is 'coming soon' on the KWA page.

It has been coming soon for so long now that women would be asking 'is it finished yet?' :P

I've been looking at the WE compact version, but before that I need a new 1911.

The Series 70 by TM will not steer you wrong, it is about TMs best and easily the best practical 1911 around. Plus it looks tits :D.

I'm avoiding WE pistols too. The hop issues on the M&P, having to file bits and pieces in order to make the adjustable hopup, adjustable, have left a sour taste for a pistol that cost £100.

I don't blame you, that time at The Mall said M&P seemed to go like a tank but the shots were erratic to say the least, not good.

Either way I would say weigh it up and see what works for you, I am sure some design out there would interest you, depends on if you want it for gaming with or not too (puts some designs out the window that way).

Oh and in personal news the GF situation will be sorted soon, by me, as it is has gotten past the point of no return. I haven't cheated or anything like that I just don't feel anything for her in that way.

'FireKnife'

That time at the Mall is the only day it's been used. I got it home and about with the hop, had a whinge on the forum about it and haven't seen it since. It was only today when I saw this thread that I remembered I had it, somewhere.

I'm sure something will take my eye at some point.

That time at the Mall is the only day it's been used. I got it home and ###### about with the hop, had a whinge on the forum about it and haven't seen it since. It was only today when I saw this thread that I remembered I had it, somewhere.

I'm sure something will take my eye at some point.

Ouch was it that bad? It seemed ok in terms of the shot, but in terms of where it went well that was another matter. Either way sell it to me, I want one for a random idea I have had :P.

I'm avoiding WE after my XDM decided that it wanted to break important internal parts after little use.

I'm sad because my Glock's loading nozzle cracked the other day so I need a new one of those now! At least TM ones are easy to get!

See aside from it going full-pillock it wasn't that bad for a holster stuffer when I shot it.

But then we all know what WE is like, so many people sing praises in the first week but three to six months down the line is it still cracking on?

'FireKnife'

I agree man, it never served me well as a reliable backup, unlike my TM Glock which when my M14 jammed last game allowed me to double tap my problem in the chest.

Whilst I will say that the pistols are poo, the rifles are much better albeit still a bit fidgety.

Well the only pistols that have failed me are the WE and ACM ones I have owned, the KJs have come close and I did have a plastic Glock 26 from KSC that failed badly but that was due to a weak point in the design that now no longer exists.

I know a lot of people say I am a 'TM fanboi' but they just work for me, simple as that. Why can't I praise what works? :P

'FireKnife'

FK, I bet by next week you will be regaling us with sordid tales once more. 

Supposed to study this whole weekend for the great assortment of exams on Monday, but I currently just want to lie still in bed.  Taking allergy medication whilst still on the tail of whatever bug got to me is pretty much making me even more lazy than usual.

Haven't held any of my aeg's in who knows how long.  I am sure their springs are all compressed and fps drops on all of them, if they are not flat out broken.  I am starting to feel like I may just not be fit to buy anything I fancy anymore simply because I don't get involved enough to keep the spirit of the hobby alive.  I can only blame myself for that I suppose.

Also, to repeat the thoughts of others, "Where is my damn Makarov!"

FK, I bet by next week you will be regaling us with sordid tales once more. 

Also, to repeat the thoughts of others, "Where is my damn Makarov!"

Of course, in fact I have.................................... and that is why I am no longer allowed in the Library.

As for the Makarov agreed, it has been on the coming soon page on KWA USA for about 6 months to a year now.

'FireKnife'

Read a review of Iron Man 3 and I now know the ending.

Note to self:- If you like the look of it, go watch it. *fruitcage* the reviews. I watched "The Happening" and survived, that means I can survive any movie.

Erm, that is not a bad film to survive.

I can recommend some truly brain numbing films :P.

'FireKnife'

Archived