My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who TF plays CQB at 2J? Thats ridiculous. 

I've seen events with 2J or over, full auto, indoors CQB and 'Platoon' mode.

Platoon mode is simply that you don't take a hit unless you can't stand the pain anymore.

Those games aren't the norm by any means, but they do happen. Some people are just mental.

I've seen events with 2J or over, full auto, indoors CQB and 'Platoon' mode.

Platoon mode is simply that you don't take a hit unless you can't stand the pain anymore.

Those games aren't the norm by any means, but they do happen. Some people are just mental.

Yeah. Heard of that platoon style haha. Its aka "*female dog*" over here in the states. We play with limits of 400 for our "CQB" place. Its more like small urban buildings, its fairly reasonable. 

Who TF plays CQB at 2J? Thats ridiculous. 

POLES.

Seriously, some folks here believe that cranking their guns all the way to 450 fps and doing CQB with them is a sensible thing to do.

BS. My flatmate runs with a stock TM CAR15 and doesn't have any problems.

What they say

"let's play a pain game"

What I hear

"I'm insecure about my tiny penis so have to try and appear well ard in another way"

Nothing wrong with having a small organ .. Just don't try to use it to play in something the size of a cathedral . !

19th Birthday today.

All my friends are either busy at work or are not in Lincoln. & I have no intention of going out drinking on my own, so im currently sitting down with a dominoes watching Monty Python

oh what a lovely life -_-

London.

I had to drive all my colleagues up to London today to go on a team outing to the Tower of London.

Part of me held out hope that it would be OK.

No.

Static traffic.

Pissy rain.

A million billion people who all wanted to bump into me.

Loud pub.

Static traffic.

A whole day of pure misery.

*fruitcage* you London, *fruitcage* you.

Also, the parking cost £38.

£38?!

*fruitcage* you London.

Sorry to hear you've got no choice, on how to celebrate your birthday, maybe see if people will pop down at the weekend?

Rant:- got a craving for McDonalds. I'll buy one, then feel like a bit later on and think that it was a waste of money. Maybe I have a mild addiction to junk food (I mean mild as they're other forms of addiction that I do not want to belittle or make light off).

Sorry to hear you've got no choice, on how to celebrate your birthday, maybe see if people will pop down at the weekend?

Rant:- of a craving for McDonalds. I'll buy one, then feel like ###### a bit later on and think that it was a waste of money. Maybe I have a mild addiction to junk food (I mean mild as they're other forms of addiction that I do not want to belittle or make light off).

Hmmm, MCDs is stereotypically junk :P

Try the parfaits :) those are good.  

Happy birthday to you , happy birthday to you happy birthday dear afv happy birthday to you ..

Hope that's cheered you up mate ....

Now to grab a beer and toast your birthday ....

3 Bottles of Bulmer's Red and 2 Koppenburg Apple.

Think i may have overdone the toasting bit :)

thanks for the song though :)

Apparently my package is arriving via FedEx, whom I haven't seen stop at my home in years.  Expected delivery date is Tuesday, which happens to be a day when I have triple shifts (was two afternoon shifts, but managers were like "let's just have him open up a outing as well in the morning").  I'm sure I have to sign for it, and I don't need anyone else seeing a gigantic box.

Ah, first world problems.

Apparently my package is arriving via FedEx, whom I haven't seen stop at my home in years.  Expected delivery date is Tuesday, which happens to be a day when I have triple shifts (was two afternoon shifts, but managers were like "let's just have him open up a outing as well in the morning").  I'm sure I have to sign for it, and I don't need anyone else seeing a gigantic box.

Ah, first world problems.

#airsofterproblems

19th Birthday today.

All my friends are either busy at work or are not in Lincoln. & I have no intention of going out drinking on my own, so im currently sitting down with a dominoes watching Monty Python

oh what a lovely life -_-

Erm don't they have phoneboxes full of 'ladies of the nights' numbers near you? :P

Either way happy birthday, I myself and now 24 and only 2 out of my three life goals have been fulfilled. Need to get round to doing the third one.

'FireKnife'

Well take what you know about me, assume the worst / best and you are about there.

Also my moan, why can't there be a place out there were people that want to have sexual fun can't just gather, enjoy themselves and disperse? Why must all sites pertaining to this be full of spam or cost about £2 a day to use? Why must the only option be going out to a stupid club where you might get stabbed and even then come away empty handed? Grrrr, I want to make the most of what I have and have had enough of looking and getting nowhere. Am I missing something?

#cue rants about how such a first world issue / distrubing human being I am :P#

'FireKnife'

Fireknife, I know a chap who is on plenty of fish, and he seems to do ok for no-strings fun.

As for me, I chopped a hoe in half this morning, and am now abusing the bottom of it in a secluded patch of trees.

Its hot, sweaty and I'm covered in blood and scratches. And my machete is now blunt.

Am I missing something?

Yes; A much larger proportion of single men want no strings sex compared to women; Ergo, for every one woman that wants no strings boning, there are 10 men.

That means any such website or place lets women join for free, and charges men for the privilege. :P

Fireknife, I know a chap who is on plenty of fish, and he seems to do ok for no-strings fun.

Tried, but the lack of people on there for round here (small area so don't expect there to be) add to the fact that they have removed the NSA section is no good :P.

Yes; A much larger proportion of single men want no strings sex compared to women; Ergo, for every one woman that wants no strings boning, there are 10 men.

That means any such website or place lets women join for free, and charges men for the privilege. :P

Ah is the way, but hey we all have our vices to bear and while I avoided drugs, alcohol and cigarettes I got lumbered with a sexual appetite that just needs calming. :P

I do wish I had kept things sweet with Holly, she was a dirty girl that kept on giving and I took advantage of that. Either way will find something I hope, in the mean time nights out trying to pick up any girl I find.

And yes I know I sound like a *rickroll* to some but hey it is my vice and I have to get on with it, stopping is hard to do, especially when said vice is one that is a natural human instinct too.

'FireKnife'

Archived