My eye! Sweet Jesus, Ouch!

Sledge

The tube is hell.... Hell on earth and full of complete *Ubarflock*.

I have never ever ever seen anyone sat in the 'reserved/for the infirm and elderly' seats actually offer one to me or any other person with mobility issues. I have had people actually kick my crutches from under me in their hurry to get on and off the tube. I have had people make abusive comments because of the disability assuming that disabled also means deaf and or thick.

Also the gormless *fruitcage*tards on the platform at St pancreas international, specifically the trains to and from Brighton. They can see I'm trying to get off, can see I'm on crutches and trying.to get a suitcase off the train.... do they move.out of the way.... do they *fruitcage* they just stand there lurching towards the open door like the zombies in Shawn of the dead and when I end up nearly hitting one of them with my case.. I'm the arsewipe and I get spat at.

Similarly when in the chair the brain dead *fruitcage*wits who can see the member of staff with the ramp trying to get to the door to get me on/off (delete as appropriate) the train and just stand there in fromt of the

Door whilst he/she asks them to move as he is trying to get through with the ramp and at least three or four of the inbred morons then barge past and walk up the ramp whilst I'm sat there waiting to get on.

oh and the people who get on trains with massive bags and either walk past and hit me in the head with the dam thing because they aren't *fruitcage* looking and whinge because I'm Sat in the wheelchair area so they have to move their bag onto the rack and the guys with bikes who moan at the gyard because they can't get their bike on because I am sat in the wheelchair slot that is also used as a bike rack....

Also travelling the tube network on a bad day in a wheelchair is the most soul crushingly angering thing in the world. The UK is a first world country with laws about access it shouldn't be so *fruitcage* hard to get around that pox ridden *fruitcage* hellhole of a tube network. Half thw time the *fruitcage* lifts are broken most of the staff either don't give two *fruitcage*s about helping anyone. Seriously leaving Victoria tube station after transferring from Kings cross I was watched by three uniformed members of staff as I crawled up the steps to the train station dragging my chair behind me after one had told me they weren't able to get me out via the access lift (which kings cross had told me they could do) and my only other option was to back through to green park and push myself back to Victoria station.

I wish the DVLA would actually make a decision about my license....

• Replies 24.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London isn't all bad. The positives and negatives are both exaggerated I think. The main thing is that if you are single and young = it's great. Otherwise it's just expensive. and there is too much bulls**t And it's hard to go airsofting!!

edit: I remember a user on here bitching about London and when quizzed turned out had only driven through the blackwall tunnel  :rofl:

edit 2: as an example of london's bullsh**tthere is currently a drive in cinema being advertised. a drive in cinema. in london. drive in. london. etc

Arguing about whether London Or New York is worse is like arguing whether it is better to die of AIDS or Ebola.
Both are horrendous in their own way.

Paranoid, I feel for you.  That sucks.  Can you get an avatar though please?

Anything, I just feel like you are a lurking evil presence with that default one and I know you are not that.

Thank you.

I seem to have food poisoning.. The day after I get back from Spain.. Meant to be travelling back home today from my girlfriends but I can't go too far away from a toilet.. Never had food poisoning before.. I don't want it again. Ever.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The tube is hell.... Hell on earth and full of complete *Ubarflock*.

Also travelling the tube network on a bad day in a wheelchair is the most soul crushingly angering thing in the world. The UK is a first world country with laws about access it shouldn't be so *fruitcage* hard to get around that pox ridden *fruitcage* hellhole of a tube network. Half thw time the *fruitcage* lifts are broken most of the staff either don't give two *fruitcage*s about helping anyone. Seriously leaving Victoria tube station after transferring from Kings cross I was watched by three uniformed members of staff as I crawled up the steps to the train station dragging my chair behind me after one had told me they weren't able to get me out via the access lift (which kings cross had told me they could do) and my only other option was to back through to green park and push myself back to Victoria station.

Well, it so happens that I looked at the access statistics for the Tube and the local subway network, the Metro. IIRC, only 70% of Tube stations have easy access for the handicapped people, while for the Metro, it's 100%. And we're the poor and corrupt Middle-Eastern-European shithole.

Out of Office menu has been disabled.

They clearly think we're gonna set it up to redirect all our emails to other people and sit on our hands all day.

Oh *fruitcage* me, are they serious? Enough that one *fruitcage*wit forgot to set theirs over here and I was waiting like an idiot for a reply that never came. I had to call the head of their department and sort the matter out there.

Also, my uncle died yesterday and my grandma died today, but I suppose it was karma that got them. Well, they screwed my mom over grandpa's inheritance and away what they got.

Definitely Ebola.

Nobody assumes you caught Ebola through your own lifestyle choices.

Lifestyle choices like stubbornly refusing to give up the tradition of washing and embracing the dead even when you have been told by medical authorities that THAT IS WHAT IS KILLING YOU YOU *fruitcage* IDIOTS.

Just had the scariest *fruitcage* nightmare that I can remember.

I woke up and someone was standing over me in my bed. That's when I actually woke up and lashed out at nothing. It was so short and so simple but it *fruitcage* terrified me.

I had a frightening incident too.

I crept into the room and was standing over my sleeping victim. Then he woke up before I could paralyze him.

I was barely able to duck out of the way before he lashed out. If I'm caught too soon I'll never finish my masterpieces.

Tomorrow night I resolve to be as silent as the wind.

Ciao for now.

What is it with airsofters and weapons under their beds for bonking naughty people on the head with?

A terrible attitude to have*

*looks at 4d maglite, mini baseball bat and Maasai war club under bed and whispers "one day, my pretties, one day..."

I want a tomahawk for Christmas!

I reckon I'll get socks though. Which are nowhere near as helpful for fending off baddies in the night.

Saying that, tomahawks won't keep my feet warm, so swings and roundabouts!

Haha! 

She got me a military vehicle and shooting experience for my birthday. (which I still need to book) Am very much looking forward to clay pigeon shooting with a silenced shotgun and firing a mortar.

Archived